1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Jay Leno has a few good ones.

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Andy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Well, just a few days after being nominated, New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg has withdrawn as the nominee for Commerce Secretary. In a statement explaining why he turned it down, he cited 'irresolvable conflict.' So, apparently, he must have paid his taxes.

After withdrawing his name for commerce secretary ... Gregg said he hoped he was just embarrassing himself and not President Obama, to which Joe Biden said, "Don't worry about it. I do it all the time."

Prosecutors have asked a Federal judge to send Marion Barry, the former mayor of Washington, DC, to jail for failing to file tax returns for the eighth time in nine years. ... So for Barry, it's either jail or a cabinet position in the Obama administration. Either one.

--J Leno

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Those were all very good, glad to see its not all obama worship 24/7

3. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

Leno doesn't worship obama, or any other politician. He has the best monologues on TV, but he is an equal opportunity jokester.

On California:

More on Obama:

On Roland Burris:

Here is a site where you can read more Leno humor
    , or, better yet, watch his show. I TIVO it, because it comes on past my bedtime.:D