Jazzratt at your service...

Jazzratt

Well, perhaps not at your service, but I'm here all the same. Most people here may find my views unagreeable, as I subscribe to the theory of Anarchism, and they also may find me ignorant, misinformed, snotty and rude, but I will simply call myself "fierce in debate". Righto then.

Werbung:
Well, perhaps not at your service, but I'm here all the same. Most people here may find my views unagreeable, as I subscribe to the theory of Anarchism, and they also may find me ignorant, misinformed, snotty and rude, but I will simply call myself "fierce in debate". Righto then.

I welcome you Jazzratt. I am always up to discussion with anarchists. It will be a good introduction of a view point missing from the site. I hope you will go through and update a ton of threads that we can all generate further discussion of.

While anarchism would be a death sentence for me, I welcome you. As Bunz said, go back through the old posts (and the new) as all posts are still up for discussion and bringing old threads from the way back is welcomed.

Eh, excuse me for being absent for a bit. Sorry about that. I'll post, eh.

His parents grounded him.

How pleasant. I suppose when you think of Anarchism, Hot Topic and petty-bourgeois teenagers throwing rocks through windows comes through your mind. Understandable, though with a little analysis (or maybe reading a few words, dunno, I guess making stupid claims usually does come with no research) I think you might conclude Anarchism does have some sort of valid political and economic basis. And it's creators and most prominent theorists were also immature teenagers as well, I suppose, Mikhail Bakunin, Nestor Makhno, and Emma Goldman didn't write with intelligence or maturity. marxists.org has an Anarchist section. Maybe reading before you post would help. Oh well.

Werbung:
Eh, excuse me for being absent for a bit. Sorry about that. I'll post, eh.

How pleasant. I suppose when you think of Anarchism, Hot Topic and petty-bourgeois teenagers throwing rocks through windows comes through your mind. Understandable, though with a little analysis (or maybe reading a few words, dunno, I guess making stupid claims usually does come with no research) I think you might conclude Anarchism does have some sort of valid political and economic basis. And it's creators and most prominent theorists were also immature teenagers as well, I suppose, Mikhail Bakunin, Nestor Makhno, and Emma Goldman didn't write with intelligence or maturity. marxists.org has an Anarchist section. Maybe reading before you post would help. Oh well.

Yeh well, problem I have with anarchy as I said before, all the well armed diabetics will have all the insulin, I'll be left to go all hyperglycemic and die...thanks.

Back