Jerry Brown Says--"Let The Killers Go!"--Enables Release of Murderers

Johnny Tremain

YOU decide.

Life Without Parole means nothing anymore.
THIS is why we need the Death Penalty for killers.
Read up (do your own research) on what these killers did to get sentenced.
It is horror beyond your imagination.
Grotesque acts of human depravity.

Liberalism sets them free--to do it again!

http://moonbattery.com/?p=18501

Werbung:
YOU decide.

Life Without Parole means nothing anymore.
THIS is why we need the Death Penalty for killers.
Read up (do your own research) on what these killers did to get sentenced.
It is horror beyond your imagination.
Grotesque acts of human depravity.

Liberalism sets them free--to do it again!

http://moonbattery.com/?p=18501

Californians voted FOR the three strikes law. We also voted three times saying that marriage is for one man and one woman. We also recalled a Governor for signing a bill that gave drivers licenses to illegals. But as usual, we get ignored.

Californians voted FOR the three strikes law. We also voted three times saying that marriage is for one man and one woman. We also recalled a Governor for signing a bill that gave drivers licenses to illegals. But as usual, we get ignored.

I lived in L.A. for over 20 years--and San Francisco for 4 years.
The Golden State has lost it's luster.
It is now the Third World Repository of North America.
Sad. I knew it when it was a beautiful and vibrant place.
Jerry Brown's first term. The Howard Jarvis days.
Proof positive that liberalism will destroy everything it touches.

It was--however--delightful to see the scalawag Gray Davis thrown down the stairs of the State Capitol.
And remember when Missy Huffington was just a little petite wifey-thing--an ersatz trophy wife for a Queen--and they split the money.
John Garamendi is still around though--and he needs a trip down the stairs as well.

It was--however--delightful to see the scalawag Gray Davis thrown down the stairs of the State Capitol.
And remember when Missy Huffington was just a little petite wifey-thing--an ersatz trophy wife for a Queen--and they split the money.
John Garamendi is still around though--and he needs a trip down the stairs as well.

LOL.....those were the good 'ol days.

LOL.....those were the good 'ol days.

If were there in those days--you can remember.
If you go back to the 1960's--oh my--it was nice and full of Beach Boys music and 15-cent Der Weinerschnitzel hot dogs and Jumbo Jacks!
Fast Food drive-thru paradise for young guy or gal in an affordable Mustang. :D

If were there in those days--you can remember.
If you go back to the 1960's--oh my--it was nice and full of Beach Boys music and 15-cent Der Weinerschnitzel hot dogs and Jumbo Jacks!
Fast Food drive-thru paradise for young guy or gal in an affordable Mustang. :D

der Weinerschnitzel and Jumbo Jacks are still around. We have an abundance of fast food restaurants.
Lots of trendy beachy restaurants too. Good food and prices.

der Weinerschnitzel and Jumbo Jacks are still around. We have an abundance of fast food restaurants.
Lots of trendy beachy restaurants too. Good food and prices.

My favorite bar/restaurant was the Mermaid on Hermosa Pier.
Semi-dive--on the beach--great clam chowder. Guy Fieri would like it.
I used to live in Manhattan Beach--in my youth, right by the pier there.

My favorite bar/restaurant was the Mermaid on Hermosa Pier.
Semi-dive--on the beach--great clam chowder. Guy Fieri would like it.
I used to live in Manhattan Beach--in my youth, right by the pier there.

It's still there. Hermosa has a different crowd than Manhattan. The Manhattanites seem like "stepford" people to me, at least in the market there. There's always a zombie like crowd around the yogurt/tofu section.

Werbung:
It's still there. Hermosa has a different crowd than Manhattan. The Manhattanites seem like "stepford" people to me, at least in the market there. There's always a zombie like crowd around the yogurt/tofu section.

I used to walk from El Porto down to Torrance Beach--and enjoy all the flavors in that stretch. I lived in Manhattan Beach in the early 70's--when it had a different--more hip--crowd than nowadays. When they began building beach mansions on the Strand--things got very yuppy-ish. I lived in an old church--converted into apartments in the 900 block of Highland near Pier Ave. Johnny Langley lived right behind me--before he made his fortune in his TV program "Cops".

A good area to get good pizza and Chinese take-out. I liked Chin Lee's joint pretty well. It was a magic time and place.
It always is when you are young.

Back