Jesse WHO?

Libsmasher

Jesse Jackson's comment (overheard on a mike that he didn't know was on) that Obama was "talking down to black people" seems to be pique at the old-time "civil rights leader" being eclipsed by the new human media event. For years, Jackson held himself up as THE "spokesman" for black people. Indeed, few remember that back in the 80s, there was a SMALL lib media hype of Jesse Jackson for president, which ended after Jackson called New York City "Hymietown". Jackson was a young assistant to MLK, and he rode his coat tails for a long time after MLK's assasination. Nowadays, out of the public eye for most of the time as he engaged in race hustling activities such as shaking down corporations, Jackson, with his ghetto patois and stupid couplet rhymes, seems anachronistic next to the first very prominent black person can speak standard american english.

Werbung:
Jesse Jackson's comment (overheard on a mike that he didn't know was on) that Obama was "talking down to black people" seems to be pique at the old-time "civil rights leader" being eclipsed by the new human media event. For years, Jackson held himself up as THE "spokesman" for black people. Indeed, few remember that back in the 80s, there was a SMALL lib media hype of Jesse Jackson for president, which ended after Jackson called New York City "Hymietown". Jackson was a young assistant to MLK, and he rode his coat tails for a long time after MLK's assasination. Nowadays, out of the public eye for most of the time as he engaged in race hustling activities such as shaking down corporations, Jackson, with his ghetto patois and stupid couplet rhymes, seems anachronistic next to the first very prominent black person can speak standard american english.

You're right libs. You usually are. Say libs, I'm coming to the US for a little holiday and to have a look around and I'm wondering. Can I buy a pointy hat and bedsheet with the holes already cut in the right place for eyes or do you people have to make them up yourselves? And if I have to make a pointy hat, could you tell me how to make it so it doesn't flop over like a smurf hat?

You're right libs. You usually are. Say libs, I'm coming to the US for a little holiday and to have a look around and I'm wondering. Can I buy a pointy hat and bedsheet with the holes already cut in the right place for eyes or do you people have to make them up yourselves? And if I have to make a pointy hat, could you tell me how to make it so it doesn't flop over like a smurf hat?

Usually you wait till I've biitch-slapped you a few times before you go to your last resort "pointy hat" routine. :) Guess you're tired of being biitch slapped. :D

Werbung:

They are imported from Canada actually ;)

Back