Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Jesus = good. Yahweh/Allah = evil. Trinity = evil?

In Chrestianity, which I think was the original Gnostic Christianity before Christianity took it over and changed the name to Christianity, Jesus was considered a good man archetype. Jesus’ God was also thought of as a good God.

Christianity and Islam created a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah with an immoral Original Sin concept, as well as other immoral doctrines, --- that the Jewish myth never had. Jews read an Original Virtue into Eden. Not a fall.

Christianity created and adopted the Trinity concept many years after Jesus died. Christianity kowtowed to Constantine and tied a reasonably good Jesus to a demonstrably evil Yahweh/Allah.

Was it a good idea to tie a good Jesus to an evil Yahweh/Allah?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
No doubt, the traditional Christian view of God is inspired by pagans. It totally paints God to be something he is not - as in some verses he's shown as just - but then contradicted in other verses (eternal "anguishing" hell doctrine, double predestination etc.).

Werbung:
No doubt, the traditional Christian view of God is inspired by pagans. It totally paints God to be something he is not - as in some verses he's shown as just - but then contradicted in other verses (eternal "anguishing" hell doctrine, double predestination etc.).

I hear you but am not sure what you mean with your double predestination.

I see single predestinations even in the more Gnostic Christian verses that I quote but see no double situations. Explain please.

Regards
DL

Back