Jew Liberman want more American blood for Israel

Popeye, the problem really boils down to his original rant. Which is immature, hateful and really has no place in modern society. Completely ignorant and shameful.

Werbung:
I don't really see what the problem is. The term chickenhawk has been in use politically for over 20 years. It's even non-partisan, describing Democrats as well as Republicans. Disagree with the way berreal frames his arguments, if you must, but why focus on one word?

Who cares what "wikipedia" says? Who cares? Watch the videos pal ...that'll tell you exactly what the word means.

Oh ..and BTW ...are there any democrats out their sabre rattling for a pointless war knowing that there will be no consequence on their part?

Then yes ...it means those democrats are ..like you ...chicken-hawks as well.

This is why the draft needs to be re-introduced ...what the draft will do ..is make dam sure we fight necessary wars!
It will make these oil and arms tycoons stop using our military to increase their ROI!!

Not quite sure what a chicken hawk is ...watch the video's below:

Watch the video of the older generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BnvVEDWgb98

Now here comes the next generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNEA00yTEk8

I don't really see what the problem is. The term chickenhawk has been in use politically for over 20 years. It's even non-partisan, describing Democrats as well as Republicans. Disagree with the way berreal frames his arguments, if you must, but why focus on one word? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics)

You're right, Popeye. It's actually been an often-misused term for over 40 years. But your point is taken, it's nothing new. Nothing berreal has originated. Typically, it is used as title of deprecation for Republicans/Conservatives. It has been used in a non-partisan sense on a limited scale, but that's not the general understanding when used.

I do disagree with 'the way berreal frames his arguments,' and also with the arguments themselves. They are not only hate-filled, blind gibberish, but often meandering drivel that takes the patience of an over-indulgent mother to follow along.

The focus on the one word, however, was done by berreal, in truth. On the first page of these posts, he used the phrase 9 of the 10 times it was used. So I'd say that is the primary reason the phrase is floating on top. I guess he thought he was making a point with his name-calling and inappropriate inferences.

Just as well. The whole original post had nothing constructive to offer, in any circumstances.

Who cares what "wikipedia" says? Who cares? Watch the videos pal ...that'll tell you exactly what the word means.

Oh ..and BTW ...are there any democrats out their sabre rattling for a pointless war knowing that there will be no consequence on their part?

Then yes ...it means those democrats are ..like you ...chicken-hawks as well.

Not quite sure what a chicken hawk is ...watch the video's below:

Watch the video of the older generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BnvVEDWgb98

Now here comes the next generation of CHICKEN-HAWKS: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cNEA00yTEk8

**Yawn!*** Wikipedia can be questionable in the information provided at times, no doubt. Yet you elevate someone's attempt at their 15 seconds of fame on youtube.com as your authoritative evidence?

I don't need you, Wikipedia, or any pseudo-"documentary" vids on youtube to help me understand the phrase. I don't need them to help me understand that are perpetuating an anti-semitic, hate-filled diatribe either.

But I'll certainly defend your right to do so.

**Yawn!*** Wikipedia can be questionable in the information provided at times, no doubt. Yet you elevate someone's attempt at their 15 seconds of fame on youtube.com as your authoritative evidence?

I don't need you, Wikipedia, or any pseudo-"documentary" vids on youtube to help me understand the phrase. I don't need them to help me understand that are perpetuating an anti-semitic, hate-filled diatribe either.

But I'll certainly defend your right to do so.

Oh but you do ..know why? Because you can go online and find several right wing publications coaching their lap-dogs how to respond to the chicken-hawk tag!

Must mean they ...like you .....understands that this pharse (or word) ..defines you.

chickenhawks.jpg

Oh but you do ..know why? Because you can go online and find several right wing publications coaching their lap-dogs how to respond to the chicken-hawk tag!

Must mean they ...like you .....understands that this pharse (or word) ..defines you.

chickenhawks.jpg

No, once again you are dead wrong. I've understood what the term means probably longer than you've been alive.

Using on-line sources to help define your views and gain insight from others? Sure. If someone needs to, yes you can find that.

If it makes you feel better to label me and any who disagree with you on this 'lap-dogs', fine. I'm not and I know that. If you wish to try to paint me as one simply through your monocular view, that's your problem.

And do not confuse attributes and beliefs as absolutely defining. My view and any label you wish to try to stick on me in no way define who I am.

Sorry. Can't give you anything more than a failing grade on that effort.

Its interesting to note that you havent brought up Jews or Lieberman the source of your original posting, nor really any useful arguments this whole thread. Are you going to further your immature little purpose here or do I just need to bail on this thread?

No, once again you are dead wrong. I've understood what the term means probably longer than you've been alive.

Using on-line sources to help define your views and gain insight from others? Sure. If someone needs to, yes you can find that.

If it makes you feel better to label me and any who disagree with you on this 'lap-dogs', fine. I'm not and I know that. If you wish to try to paint me as one simply through your monocular view, that's your problem.

And do not confuse attributes and beliefs as absolutely defining. My view and any label you wish to try to stick on me in no way define who I am.

Sorry. Can't give you anything more than a failing grade on that effort.

How lazy can you be? Who cares what's in wikipedia or what you want or wish the word to mean? Thats irrelevant. Whats prudent ...whats important is that I'm calling you out for being a rat-coward ...a hypocrite wanting war..seeking war .....just as long as you never have to fight it!!

Now you don't like chicken hawk ...how is RAT-COWARD ...or just plain hypocrite ...tell us which one your comfortable with bud!!

You know what I mean ..the right knows what it means ..and its why they frequently coach you how to respond to it!

If it meant something else in the past ...the word has now been re-defined ...and it defines you!!

Its interesting to note that you havent brought up Jews or Lieberman the source of your original posting, nor really any useful arguments this whole thread. Are you going to further your immature little purpose here or do I just need to bail on this thread
?

It may sound ridiculous to you ..but its not. Because this is whats at the very crux of the entire issue. Were the bush administration not able to breathe life into chicken-hawks ... the need to go to war with Iran would be tempered. And look Liberman ..another chicken hawk (I'll bet) ...is trying to get us into that war!! Don't you see a PATTERN HERE bud!!

Its almost a given now ...almost always those crying loudest for war ..are those understanding ...they'll never have to sacrifice a dam thing!!

So CHICKEN HAWK is AT THE CRUX of this entire thread!!!

To that end ...my point is ...lets bring back the draft!! And look ..look how that send chill up your spines!!

Watch the video bud ...the same wide eyed look at the young chicken hawks
when asked about enlisting...is what your expressing right now ay the very suggestion that you should be asked to sacrifice for ...YOUR CAUSE!!!

In fact ..not only would I want the draft to return ...I would also stop the US out-sourcing our fighting. Mexicans should never be shoved in front of bullets with the promise of citizenship status (if they live) while you guys sit home and watch football!!

Should we do this ...it would make it more difficult for oil tycoons and arms dealers to so easily use our military to increase their ROI!!!

How lazy can you be? Who cares what's in wikipedia or what you want or wish the word to mean? Thats irrelevant. Whats prudent ...whats important is that I'm calling you out for being a rat-coward ...a hypocrite wanting war..seeking war .....just as long as you never have to fight it!!

LOL! I've no idea what you refer to, why you would label me as "lazy." The wikipedia reference wasn't mine - I was merely clarifying that whether the information is 100% accurate or less than so, it is what it is. I wouldn't rely on it for my full understanding on any one issue. It can be a source, but shouldn't be relied on as the only, or final source for information. What I 'want or wish' the word to mean is totally relevant. If my understanding of the phrase is flawed, my comprehensive use of the phrase will also unavoidably be flawed. As yours is.

And since you think it's prudent and important to call me out for being a rat-coward, it simply shows how ignorant you are. You do not know me. You've no idea whether I've been in the military, or whether I am at this point. Or whether I've family who is. Or if they've bled and died for your right to say any stupid remark you want, regardless of your lack of information and facts. You go right ahead with your idiocy.

Now you don't like chicken hawk ...how is RAT-COWARD ...or just plain hypocrite ...tell us which one your comfortable with bud!!
Chicken-hawk, rat-coward, hypocrite. If you choose to use such labels with the lack of insight you've shown, and with such rabid bigotry exemplified in your original post, I could care less what you want to call me. This is in no way even a semblance of a debate point, so enough said on your name calling.

You know what I mean ..the right knows what it means ..and its why they frequently coach you how to respond to it!
Again, no debate point here. If you'd like to back up your accusation of my being coached by an entity created as a figment of your imagination, please prove it.

If it meant something else in the past ...the word has now been re-defined ...and it defines you!!
Ah, thank you Noah Webster, for showing us all how to create a new definition. My mother will be soooo glad to hear that after all there is one word that defines me!

Thankfully, there is nothing that seems to define you. If there were, if one of the aspects you display could be plucked out as one that defines you, the world would be a much more frightening place. It's comforting that you will continue to be relegated to be inconsequential.

That concludes my response to the portion of your post directed at me. It's been interesting to see the depths blind hatred can suck a person down to, but since you chose to "re-define' me, I choose to re-name you: instead of berreal, you are now 'burial'. In other words, you're six feet under and I'll not have to be troubled with your ugliness again.

Bye!

Watch the video bud ...the same wide eyed look at the young chicken hawks
when asked about enlisting...is what your expressing right now ay the very suggestion that you should be asked to sacrifice for ...YOUR CAUSE!!!

In fact ..not only would I want the draft to return ...I would also stop the US out-sourcing our fighting. Mexicans should never be shoved in front of bullets with the promise of citizenship status (if they live) while you guys sit home and watch football!!

Should we do this ...it would make it more difficult for oil tycoons and arms dealers to so easily use our military to increase their ROI!!!

A few things. I am not your bud, so dont call me that. I dont associate myself with people who are as ignorantly racist as you appear.
Secondly, this isnt my CAUSE. I think the war in Iraq is wrong. I support any efforts to bring the situation to a close as soon as possible.
Thirdly, make your points in a more mature and educated way. Which if I read through the mindless rhetoric is that you want to bring back the draft. That is fine, you are entitled to that opinion, and if you want to influence others to your side of the issue. Please present facts and objective argument. Instead, You have made hateful comments about people who have been rightfully elected by the people they represent, agree with them or not, it doesnt matter they have been elected to make policy. Bringing factors such as race and religion, or any other non-mitigating part is not worth your efforts here. Lieberman, was born Jewish. He didnt have a choice in the matter. He is what he is, and there is no need to apologize on his behalf.

LOL! I've no idea what you refer to, why you would label me as "lazy." The wikipedia reference wasn't mine - I was merely clarifying that whether the information is 100% accurate or less than so, it is what it is. I wouldn't rely on it for my full understanding on any one issue. It can be a source, but shouldn't be relied on as the only, or final source for information. What I 'want or wish' the word to mean is totally relevant. If my understanding of the phrase is flawed, my comprehensive use of the phrase will also unavoidably be flawed. As yours is.

And since you think it's prudent and important to call me out for being a rat-coward, it simply shows how ignorant you are. You do not know me. You've no idea whether I've been in the military, or whether I am at this point. Or whether I've family who is. Or if they've bled and died for your right to say any stupid remark you want, regardless of your lack of information and facts. You go right ahead with your idiocy.

Chicken-hawk, rat-coward, hypocrite. If you choose to use such labels with the lack of insight you've shown, and with such rabid bigotry exemplified in your original post, I could care less what you want to call me. This is in no way even a semblance of a debate point, so enough said on your name calling.

Again, no debate point here. If you'd like to back up your accusation of my being coached by an entity created as a figment of your imagination, please prove it.

Ah, thank you Noah Webster, for showing us all how to create a new definition. My mother will be soooo glad to hear that after all there is one word that defines me!

Thankfully, there is nothing that seems to define you. If there were, if one of the aspects you display could be plucked out as one that defines you, the world would be a much more frightening place. It's comforting that you will continue to be relegated to be inconsequential.

That concludes my response to the portion of your post directed at me. It's been interesting to see the depths blind hatred can suck a person down to, but since you chose to "re-define' me, I choose to re-name you: instead of berreal, you are now 'burial'. In other words, you're six feet under and I'll not have to be troubled with your ugliness again.

Bye!

As usual ..plain non-sense coming from a hypocrite schooled to hide behind meaningless rhetoric. There is no point going any further ...your a obvioulsy hooked on ideology ..and all I'll get from you is regergitated garbage!
Bottom line .... .and I'm sure the point is made and understood ..who a CHICKENHAWK is. You can't run away from it by trying to be ignorant to the meaning ...when your party spend time and effort schooloing you how to rebut it!

A few things. I am not your bud, so dont call me that. I dont associate myself with people who are as ignorantly racist as you appear.
Secondly, this isnt my CAUSE. I think the war in Iraq is wrong. I support any efforts to bring the situation to a close as soon as possible.
Thirdly, make your points in a more mature and educated way. Which if I read through the mindless rhetoric is that you want to bring back the draft. That is fine, you are entitled to that opinion, and if you want to influence others to your side of the issue. Please present facts and objective argument. Instead, You have made hateful comments about people who have been rightfully elected by the people they represent, agree with them or not, it doesnt matter they have been elected to make policy. Bringing factors such as race and religion, or any other non-mitigating part is not worth your efforts here. Lieberman, was born Jewish. He didnt have a choice in the matter. He is what he is, and there is no need to apologize on his behalf.

Your on the lap-dog band-wagon bud!! Schooled on the ideology that Americans must blindly do ...for the joo's without thought or question!

And to that end ...my point is ...bring back the draft so we can get more of you really sacrificing on behalf of the joo's!

Working tirelessly behind the scenes prior to the Iraq war were the 1,000's of jewwish lobbyist in washington (AIPAC)trying to get that war going.

Not satisfied with the technology given to them by the US for decades, not satisfied with obilgotory $Billions shelled out year after year by the American tax payers .. not satisfied with being backed by the US to break multiple rules of the very UN.....the lazy SOB's thinks ...why not just go all the way and have Americans fight our wars. An obvious conclusion to make ..since it seems there is nothing America won't do on behalf of Israel.

They got that, we are in Iraq per their wish.

But why stop there? Why not serve up more Americans as cannon fodder in Iran ...so back to work goes jew-bag Liberman!!

Because they know how toxic another direct war authorizing bill would be they instead introduced a war-authorizing amendment, attached to the latest Defense Authorization Bill currently working its way through Congress.

Twist and spin all you want ...in the end this is just one step towards conflict ...and speaking of conflict ..I guess nobody has to ask why/how Joe ...JOOO..Liberman was associated with this.

My expectation is that the chicken-hawks will support this, if they are honest... or try to down-play the significance.

But then this is yet one more reason why I would love nothing more ..than to go dig these rats out of the hole they stay and support these actions ...hand them a gun, a few grenades and a one way-ticket ..to go wage their wars!

But whats even worse ... we get the same weasel ...NO-SPINE democrats willing to support it. I'm done ...come '08 for sure I'm staying home.

I hate to admit it ...but I'm growing to dispise the democrats even more than the republicans. Because even if its the wrong thing ...the republicans will show some spine!

Hearing Nancy Pelosi is like hearing a coach on a losing football team complaining that the other team was completing passes!! We can't have these people running the country!!

The democrats are Amoebas!! ...FU%$#@@k THEM ..all of them! :mad:

This was probably written on what was a bad day for you.

We can highlight the mistakes & blunders of the current administration and its supporters but it only divides good intended people who want to get us out of Iraq when we go to far.

I don't think the Jew or JOOO Lieberman comments help. There are a lot of people of the Jewish faith in the Democratic Party that will vote Democrat knowing that is a step toward ending the "war" occupation of Iraq.

Do I think Joe Lieberman is really representing Israel as much or more than the United States on this issue? Yes... I absolutely do. Do I think that is right? No... I absolutely do not. But that is still only just one man doing something I feel is terribly misguided & wrong.

To go further and attack the entire Democratic Party for not immediately cutting off all funding to try to force Bush's hand is in reality probably not the best thing to do politically in the long run.

The country needs sound leadership especially with foreign affairs, the kind we have not received from the Republicans. It is unfair to blame the Democrats as spineless because they have learned that to win they must cross every T and dot every i. Doing anything that allows the Republicans to "swift boat" their goal at taking back the White House where they can really make the decisions and do some real long term good is counterproductive.

The Democrats are documenting to the American people that they are being blocked by the Republican minority to safely start a redeployment of our troops.

And at the same time they are proving that they take National Security and the safe withdraw of our troops very seriously.

I too wish a withdraw had already began. But I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater just because the process isn't as fast as I would like. The alturnative.... even the possibility of another Republican President having yet another 4 more years to deepen our problems even more is something we should not/must not let happen.

Democrats win by uniting. Republicans win by dividing. I'm staying united and want you to hang in there too my friend. ;)

This was probably written on what was a bad day for you.

We can highlight the mistakes & blunders of the current administration and its supporters but it only divides good intended people who want to get us out of Iraq when we go to far.

I don't think the Jew or JOOO Lieberman comments help. There are a lot of people of the Jewish faith in the Democratic Party that will vote Democrat knowing that is a step toward ending the "war" occupation of Iraq.

Do I think Joe Lieberman is really representing Israel as much or more than the United States on this issue? Yes... I absolutely do. Do I think that is right? No... I absolutely do not. But that is still only just one man doing something I feel is terribly misguided & wrong.

To go further and attack the entire Democratic Party for not immediately cutting off all funding to try to force Bush's hand is in reality probably not the best thing to do politically in the long run.

The country needs sound leadership especially with foreign affairs, the kind we have not received from the Republicans. It is unfair to blame the Democrats as spineless because they have learned that to win they must cross every T and dot every i. Doing anything that allows the Republicans to "swift boat" their goal at taking back the White House where they can really make the decisions and do some real long term good is counterproductive.

The Democrats are documenting to the American people that they are being blocked by the Republican minority to safely start a redeployment of our troops.

And at the same time they are proving that they take National Security and the safe withdraw of our troops very seriously.

I too wish a withdraw had already began. But I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater just because the process isn't as fast as I would like. The alturnative.... even the possibility of another Republican President having yet another 4 more years to deepen our problems even more is something we should not/must not let happen.

Democrats win by uniting. Republicans win by dividing. I'm staying united and want you to hang in there too my friend. ;)

You know who the AIPAC is don't you? The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, AIPAC's original name was the American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs!

And you know how many hunderds if not 1,000's of lobbyist they have stationed in Washington don't you?

In addition you know that these people have just about every politician ...democrat and republican signed onto their agenda!

Hillary, Pelosi, Harry Reid ....etc.etc are all signed on to their agenda! This committe was instrumental in getting the Iraq war started. Politicians know what happens when they defy this group....and AIPAC isn't shy about publicly announcing retribution for betrayal!!

Which other foreign group can do that? Imagine if France or the UK threaten our politicians ...and publicly fund their rivals during our elections? There would be outrage ...but no ..not the jews ...Americans have become zombies ..bowing to their every wish!

This group has been around since the '50's. And has managed to severely brain-wash the American people.

Notice what happens when I pointed out the overt and obvious conflict of interest regarding Joe Liberman ...a jew ...leading the charge to embroil the US in yet another war in the region!!
Notice how they can't make the connection?

In fact ..I'm quickly accused of bigotry? I wonder what they would call Jews who hasn't signed on to the zionist movement and actually agrees with me?

This why ..I am adamant abour a return of the draft!! Its only when the chicken-hawks realize their behinds could get roasted for Israel will they pause ..and truly ask ...exactly why are we doing this?

They have control ...they have over 60% of the American people wanting to stop the war ..they have not delivered ..end of story!!

Nobody ...nobody thought the democrats were going to take office ..and the republicans were suddenly going to roll over and side with them!! Thats a dream!!

To that end ...the democrats were to do what they could do under the rules ....gum up the system until republicans comply!!

When I hear Pelosi complaining that the republicans won't do what they want ...again ..its like a losing football coach complaining that the other team were completing passes!!!

They should never ..never allowed the surge to take place. Like the war ...it was so obvious to me it was all a ruse.

I actually can't believe democrats are so stupid ...rather I want to believe they are for they war ..pretending to be against the war! Bush started and sustained the war on lies and deception ...and the surge was just another part of that. Except, the surge allowed bush to ..reset the clock...and in my mind democrats are on record signing on to it!

The bottom line is the democrats have no back-bone ...why support them?

Werbung:
For once I actually think berreal makes some sense. Top gun is representative of the democrats who are more concerned about politics than actually getting out of the war. I believe most of them like having the war around as their issue as they actually side with the majority of the American people on it.

Once the war issue goes away, they'll be forced to retire back into their boring "conservatives are racists who don't care about poor people" routine.

Back