Jewish ownership of the media..

numinus,
While you are contemplating the difference from right and wrong,
check out this thread.

I think your problem Jenny is that you're being too simplistic in you assertion that Judaism, being the first of of the Abrahamic religions, is solely responsible for collectivist thought, the publications of Gobineuau leading to Wagner's crapola that inspired Chamberlain's ramblings to influence a budding fascist in lil' Adolf, and other little tidbits that stretch the imagination.

If we wanted to lay the blame somewhere, why not lay it on Akhenaten for sending out the missionaries that turned the primitive polytheists of of the Sanai peninsula on the path of developing Judaism?

Because that would be stupid; just like blaming Judaism for collectivist thought.

Now, I certainly don't think you're a fascist like young Davie boy here due to your rejection of the social construct of biological race and your ultra libertarian rejection of the state.

I don't think you're a Libertarian Communist like myself but I pretty certain you aren't a fascist.

If you aren't a fascist then you should probably stop associating with these relics - they will only bring you down.

Or to the gas chambers if they they get the chance.

The fact of the matter is that superstition in general is the enemy no matter what sky fairy the soldier believes in.

I spend a lot of time bashing Islamists because well, they're Islamists. They don't see the girl scouts in front of the supermarket as an avenue for weight gain, they see them as a good place to test out their new, fresh of the rack Armani Dynamite suits.

What I don't do however is blame Islamic crapola for theories that existed well before both Islam and Judaism.

Werbung:
Bill Shatner : "I spend a lot of time bashing"

That is because you are still in the collectivist paradigm of right versus left, thinking you are fighting for your group rights, not understanding you are an active participant in violating other's individual rights and sovereignty. We have all been programmed to believe in subjective rules to establish right from wrong, of "God said".

What qualifies in your mind the difference between right from wrong?

Not to be demeaning, but you are already on their plantation. The best slave is the one that believes they are free!

and what is it that I do for the Jews?
buy videos and music and make them rich?
ummm. that seems fair to me.

what you are descriving is hegemony, where the decisions and choices are limited by an organized theology.
what are the choices that the Jews are supposedly limiting me to?

bewitched : what is it that I do for the Jews?

First you need to deprogram yourself. The right question is "what is it that I do for collectivism". By abiding by their subjective rules of "government said", that tells you when, where and how, to think.

bewitched : buy videos and music and make them rich?

Yes, basically a consumer.

bewitched : what are the choices that the Jews[collectivism] are supposedly limiting me to?

Collectivism is a master/slave relationship. Do your really think you are free?

Segep : define their goal

Total subjugation without you understanding you are a slave.

Since you don't know you are a slave, I suspect you don't know the difference between right and wrong. Please qualify what is the difference between right and wrong in your mind?

bewitched : what is it that I do for the Jews?

First you need to deprogram yourself. The right question is "what is it that I do for collectivism". By abiding by their subjective rules of "government said", that tells you when, where and how, to think.

bewitched : buy videos and music and make them rich?

Yes, basically a consumer.

bewitched : what are the choices that the Jews[collectivism] are supposedly limiting me to?

Collectivism is a master/slave relationship. Do your really think you are free?
collectivism would describe all the slaves reacting to the media the same way, like when Britney's little sister announced she was pregnant, all the Jew slaves called her white trash.
hmmm. and the Jews wanted us to be collective about this because... they want to control our minds... and then what?
the Jews want us all to believe we are free and content so we don't... kill them... or riot... or... ever find the secret of brain control?

free? no one is free. everyone knows that. but there are more choices in democracy. the Jews live in democracy. many people thrive in democracy.
so I don't have to wear a head scarf because the government tells me to.
yay for democracy.

Since you don't know you are a slave, I suspect you don't know the difference between right and wrong. Please qualify what is the difference between right and wrong in your mind?

virtues define right.
wrong is lacking virtue.
I don't think the Jews have a grip on that or have to instill it.
or maybe I've been microwaved to believe that.
oh f*ck... now, the machine is telling me to go take a bath and put on some jammies. and then I might munch on some popcorn... damn, this sucks.

virtues define right.
wrong is lacking virtue.
I don't think the Jews have a grip on that or have to instill it.
or maybe I've been microwaved to believe that.
oh f*ck... now, the machine is telling me to go take a bath and put on some jammies. and then I might munch on some popcorn... damn, this sucks.

you better stop talking that way. Some evil doer might come along and pull off your fingers with wire strippers

Yeah I always say if you're gonna subjugate someone, do it to their face. I hope that when your side takes over and starts eliminating those who don't measure up to your standards, you are at least open about what you are doing.

We are discussing politics here, and inevitably some people get passionate but the goal is to keep it as civil as possible. Sure numinus could have gone without the childish insult but at least his was in a more substantial post. Posts dedicated to nothing but namecalling are competely useless here.

As long as you guys are off our backs, then it's cool even if we don't agree on everything....but please realise that retaliating to some fools first strike ad hom isn't grounds for censure....although I understand what you're saying about adding substance.

Ad hom disrupts and distracts, and IMO, you shouldn't allow any first strike at all.....it's only that I now find Numnuts so hilarious that I'm inclined to feed him a few posts to satisfy his insatiable need for adult attention and approval.

so you come onto forums to bash jews, in hopes you will get someone to agree with you and join your racist propoganda. Or do you just enjoy arguing on message boards?

Are you the person who pre-emptively banned me from your ****hole Political Fever forum?.....are you also the same person who then banned Jenifer Johnson for attempting to discuss the truth?

Werbung:
Back