Jewish ownership of the media..

Werbung:
Segep,

I gave you the courtesy to answer your question, so please do the same. Qualify what is the difference between right and wrong in your mind?

well there are definate traits of a sociopath but that's an individual affliction.
but it's interesting that you have such a point of view, mind if I ask your nationality and religion?

I'm an Australian atheist.....my father was a Serb, and my mother is an aussie, but I consider myself Australian.
Btw, Jews are all individuals....a Jew= anyone who supports the evil triad of Judaism, Zionism and Israel.

Segep,

I gave you the courtesy to answer your question, so please do the same. Qualify what is the difference between right and wrong in your mind?

Sorry to butt in, but I don't think he knows, yet he's certain you're wrong about everything......he probably won't answer, and he'lljust go back to criticizing you all over the place:eek:

bewitched,

Virtue is the state of being right, after what has been qualified as being right from wrong.

I'm asking for the actual qualification. In order to have legitimacy, the axiom has to be objective, meaning, the rule is the same for me as it is for you.

Segep,

yeah it's easy. You could even try it sometime if you wanted.

“What is hateful to thyself do not do to another. That is the whole Law, the rest is Commentary.”

-Hillel

Not really such a difficult concept, is it?

Not really such a difficult concept, is it?..What is hateful to thyself do not do to another. That is the whole Law, the rest is Commentary.”

-Hillel .

Now that we have something to work with, could you tell us whether you favour the war in Iraq, or going to war with Iran?

yeah it's easy. You could even try it sometime if you wanted.

Not really such a difficult concept, is it?

Sorry Segep, no cigar. Hate is an emotion that can only be defined by the person that is experiencing the feeling, which is purely subjective.

So, if you hate sex does that mean no one should have sex with another?

Obviously it is hard for you, try again.

Sorry Segep, no cigar. Hate is an emotion that can only be defined by the person that is experiencing the feeling, which is purely subjective.

So, if you hate sex does that mean no one should have sex with another?

Obviously it is hard for you, try again.

Nope. This is about individual choice. I thought individual sovereignty was something you claimed to be an expert on.

It means if you hate sex you shouldn't force someone else to have sex. It means if you hate being oppressed by someone else's worldview, don't oppress others with yours. It means if you don't like being accused of being a criminal, don't accuse others of being one.

No one should force anyone to do anything, which has nothing to do with hate.

Segep, work with me here.

In order to have a valid basis for right from wrong, the criteria has to be objectively establish, which means, it has to be the same for me as it is for you. Hate is an emotion that can not be objectively qualified. What we are talking about is rules that justifies one's actions and interactions with other people.

Have you given up yet?

Have you given up yet?

I should, because you seem to eternally miss the point. You asked me to define right and wrong. I thought I had done so in terms the average high school graduate could understand, but once again I am reminded that you are in no way average.

I believe it is wrong to do something to someone else that you don't like being done to you. I also believe it is right to leave other people alone if they are not harming you. Obvious exceptions are taking children to the dentist and pushing someone out of the way of a bus. You cannot get more simple or objective than that. If you don't like it, don't do it to others. If I don't like it, I won't do it to others. If 9sublime doesn't like it, 9sublime won't do it to others. That is individual choice and sovereignty at its finest, I tell you.

If you can't understand that I just answered your question yet again, I don't believe you possess the linguistic skills necessary to convince others of the merits of your claims. You might be wise to save yourself a lot of embarrassment by either taking a few English classes at your local community college, or retiring gracefully from the field.

Can I ask a question to those members who believe that the Jews already control the world and we are their slaves.

Why are they letting you expose them like this? What aren't they covering it up?

Get real and stop being so pathetic. Maybe your lives aren't great, but this is the worst scapegoat of all time, and highly unoriginal, various dictators and socities have already beaten you to killing the Jews. Pick up on something more convicing.

I can tell you if someone was gonna take over the world, I'd rather it be the Jews than this guy. .

The Jews are offering you a master/slave relationship....is that really what you want?
Also, I'm glad you don't support any bogus wars....but one thing I'm curious about is if you like/support Ron Paul?

Werbung:
Segep,

I'm trying to get you to think.

I agree that, no one should force anyone to do anything, because that is an objective criteria. But your qualification of hate or love, is subjective which has no place in making rules.

Should there be a rule for/against homosexuality, because you love/hate it?

Love/hate does not enter into the equation. It is wrong to force anyone to do anything. See my point.

Back