JFK - A Warning to America’s Press

Re: JFK - A Warning to America’s Press

I figured you would tell me I am idiot too. You are quite predictable. Is your ego that damaged that someone can't say "get a grip" without you becoming rude and abusive?

If this site follows its guidlines about personal attacks, it will be you that leaves first.

If they outlaw idiocy - you're history. :D

Werbung:

True to form, when all else fail, start the name calling.
The issue was being debated until you started with the liberal media biased garbage, you started this, we just finished it for you. Thanks

You'll "finish" crap. I'll stomp you flatter than the saturday edition of the Zimbabwe times. :D

Genseca - who is left to argue the lib side on this site? The aggregate IQ of the libs in this thread is probably 75. We need at least ONE lib here with more than half a brain. Maybe would could invite one from another forum?

The immaturity and lack of intelligence demonstrated by characterizing all liberals as mentally challenged speaks more about your bigotry and hatred than it does about those you perceive as your enemy.

It is quite obvious that "libmasher" is incapable of disagreeing and/or debating by discussing the subject without personal attacks. Looking forward to someone who can exchange ideas intelligently without inflammatory remarks.

Looking forward to someone who can exchange ideas intelligently without inflammatory remarks.

I never get taken up on my many offers to discuss topics based on policy and issues, instead the libs run screaming for the nearest "bash McCain" thread and hide there.

It was I that brought up the Fairness Doctrine, right here in this thread, and its my gut feeling that liberals won't touch it... But I know where I can find them, assasinating the Character of John McCain.

I can see why only 24 people have been active on this site. LOL how pathetic... You guys are a bunch of misfits and losers.

I can see why only 24 people have been active on this site. LOL how pathetic... You guys are a bunch of misfits and losers.

Your complaint was that we didn't want to talk policy specifics and instead chose to deride others when presented the opportunity...

I gave you the opportunity to discuss an issue related to your thread and what was your response? You derided us and ran away from the challenge.

"Hi, my name is Mr. Pot... Did you know Mr. Kettle is black?"

The immaturity and lack of intelligence demonstrated by characterizing all liberals as mentally challenged speaks more about your bigotry and hatred than it does about those you perceive as your enemy.

It is quite obvious that "libmasher" is incapable of disagreeing and/or debating by discussing the subject without personal attacks. Looking forward to someone who can exchange ideas intelligently without inflammatory remarks.

You come here and start making nothing but stupid posts. What, you expect respect? :D

If the management of this site cared about abiding by the guidelines, I would invite over 500 contacts that would be willing to participate.

But considering that management allows the likes of you, I doubt that will happen.

If the management of this site cared about abiding by the guidelines, I would invite over 500 contacts that would be willing to participate.

But considering that management allows the likes of you, I doubt that will happen.

I think Walter and the Mods have been around long enough to see your threats/promises for what they are....

Wanna talk about Policies and Issues? If the Fairness Doctrine is not your stong suit, pick the one you think is your strongest and see what happens.

Yeah! :D And maybe you'd donate a billion dollars, too! :p

I never get taken up on my many offers to discuss topics based on policy and issues, instead the libs run screaming for the nearest "bash McCain" thread and hide there.

It was I that brought up the Fairness Doctrine, right here in this thread, and its my gut feeling that liberals won't touch it... But I know where I can find them, assasinating the Character of John McCain.

I think the Fairness Doctrine is dead weight, even if Obama comes into office. While there are some efforts to get it underway, I think that if you do it for radio, it has to be done for TV as well, which will never fly.

Added to that, the Supreme Court already struck the idea down in 1984, and I think would do it again.

I think the Fairness Doctrine is dead weight, even if Obama comes into office.

I would actually worry about it more if McCain became POTUS. Just look at some of his other legislation if you need an example of over-reaching legislation.

Ever hear of Rupert Murdoch?

Murdoch's publications worldwide adopt conservative views. During the buildup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, all 175 Murdoch-owned newspapers worldwide editorialized in favor of the war.[18] Murdoch also served on the board of directors of the libertarian Cato Institute. News Corp-owned Fox News is often criticized for a strong conservative and anti-liberal bias.

On May 8, 2006, the Financial Times[1] reported that Murdoch would be hosting a fundraiser for Senator Hillary Clinton's (D-New York) Senate reelection campaign. Murdoch's New York Post newspaper opposed Clinton's Senate run in 2000.

In May 2007, Murdoch made a $5 billion offer to purchase Dow Jones, owner of the Wall Street Journal. At the time, the Bancroft family, who controlled 64% of the shares, outspokenly declined the offer, opposing Murdoch's often-used strategy of large employee cuts and "gutting" pre-existing systems. Later, the Bancroft family confirmed a willingness to consider a sale--aside from Murdoch, the Associated Press reported that supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle and Internet entrepreneur Brad Greenspan were among other interested parties.[19] On August 1, 2007, the BBC's "News and World Report"[20] and MPR's Marketplace[21] radio programs reported that Murdoch bought Dow Jones; the news was received with mixed reactions.

In a 2008 interview with Walt Mossberg, Murdoch was asked whether he had "anything to do with the New York Post's endorsement of Barack Obama." Without hesitation, Murdoch replied, "Yeah. He is a rock star. It's fantastic. I love what he is saying about education. I don't think he will win Florida...but he will win in Ohio and the election. I am anxious to meet him. I want to see if he will walk the walk." WIKI

His support of the Democrats may just save him from dealing with the Fairness Doctrine.

the Supreme Court already struck the idea down in 1984

I'd just like to add to that:

The FCC dissolved the Fairness Doctrine in August 1987 after the Meredith Corp. v. FCC court ruling which declared the doctrine was not mandated by Congress and no longer had to be enforced by the FCC.

It may or may not be dead but there are Democrat refrains about reviving it from time to time.

Werbung:

>>>>

I'm new here, but from what I've seen so far, have to agree. Now the question is, shall we change things here? ;)

Back