JFK RFK Assassinations, OBAMA connection

Werbung:
Re: JFK RFK Assassinations,OBAMA connection

That is what the NEW WORLD ORDER would like you to believe,
Please dig deeper, you will find a lot of evidence to dissprove the
"official" story.

You say poor flying skills for what 9/11
The entire story that 19 radical Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and flew 3 of them into buildings is ridiculus! What about WTC7? What about lack of accountability in that the WORLDS GREATEST MILITARY POWER failed to defend even its own HQ....(?) WHAT? and this while the Commnader in Chief sat in a photo-op? There are all sorts of things VERY WRONG with this picture!

this can only be identified as a SHOCK & AWE show for the citizens of the U.S.A. and Bush was only a low-level minion in the plot, there are others, people we never see in the news and they are calling the shots.

its a sick sad world!

Who were the assassins of JFK,RFK and JFKjr?.
Why were they killed?
Did they place OBAMA,into the PRESIDENCY.
What is there ultimate goal?

http://www.squidoo.com/jfkassasination

http://www.squidoo.com/RFKassassination

http://www.squidoo.com/al-qaeda

Is this just some conspiracy thread? Because I don't get a connection between JFK and President Obama in these videos.

And I don't buy the JFK conspiracy thing. And as much as a loathed George W. Bush he absolutely had nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks. I'd say he was probably as or more shook up by it than anybody else in America.

American Presidents now matter how competent or incompetent take great pride in their people as a whole.

Why are there always those out there that try to make something out of everything? ... I bet they do this in their own lives as well ... get a grip ... politics have always been a dirty business and they manage to find some of the biggest crooks out there ... it's no different than the real world ... I have a friend who believes that the world is actually being run by a hand full of people in power and who knows ... she might be right ... there will always be those who believe everything is a conspiracy and they are out to get us ... always makes for good discussions though ... :rolleyes:

Why are there always those out there that try to make something out of everything? ... I bet they do this in their own lives as well ... get a grip ... politics have always been a dirty business and they manage to find some of the biggest crooks out there ... it's no different than the real world ... I have a friend who believes that the world is actually being run by a hand full of people in power and who knows ... she might be right ... there will always be those who believe everything is a conspiracy and they are out to get us ... always makes for good discussions though ... :rolleyes:

You make a good point... that politicians a people too. There is some bad in any group, every group.

The thing that makes politicians often seem "dirty" is that by the nature of their job they are representing a particular constituency. So you always have the other side throwing stones and often doing one thing... making mountains out of mole hills for nothing more than to score some cheap political points to their very own constituency.

But just like I don't fault all police officers because there are a few dirty cops I think you have to judge politicians in the same way... one at a time.

That's what I do...

You say poor flying skills for what 9/11
The entire story that 19 radical Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and flew 3 of them into buildings is ridiculus!
Sigh...JFK Jr. died in a plane (which he was piloting) crash into the Atlantic Ocean. The incident had nothing to do with the Arab terrorists crashing aircraft into the twin towers. You do not read so well, do you?

Sigh...JFK Jr. died in a plane (which he was piloting) crash into the Atlantic Ocean. The incident had nothing to do with the Arab terrorists crashing aircraft into the twin towers. You do not read so well, do you?

I guess he didn't like your correct answers, Oswald, Sirhan, poor flying skills...:)

You tried!

Good seeing you again my friend.

I guess he didn't like your correct answers, Oswald, Sirhan, poor flying skills...:)

You tried!

Good hearing from you again my friend.

Obama, who is how old? 45 or so? had something to do with the JFK assassination in 1963.

Good one.

Maybe he is responsible for the extinction of the woolly mammoth as well.

if you remember the movie called nixon ..nixon asked the fbi director at that time will he back him in the coming election the director said yes... nixon said robert kennedy wil get into the office on jfk 's coat tails the director of the fbi told nixon ...dont worry about him..... end of story....by the way what ever your smokin i want some ha ha

if you remember the movie called nixon ..nixon asked the fbi director at that time will he back him in the coming election the director said yes... nixon said robert kennedy wil get into the office on jfk 's coat tails the director of the fbi told nixon ...dont worry about him..... end of story....by the way what ever your smokin i want some ha ha

I think it's worse than that... pot ain't that strong... :D

Werbung:
BUSH sr to jfk headshot.... do some homework and find out what happened..

bush sr killed JFK.. sounds crazy huh? where was sr at moment of headshot? just out of skull and bones? getting his feet wet in CIA? in dallas? was his DADDY prescott bush a NAZI? what happened to bush sr AFTER jfk? ellected to public office? head of CIA? presidency? then ask were was JR when jfk JR died... because his campainers didnt know either.

Back