1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Jihadis attack Pakistani nuclear sites

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by BigRob, Aug 11, 2009.

1. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

This is interesting. Why was this not really reported? If a terror group gets a nuclear weapon, odds are it will be in this manner.

I think it is important that the last attack (from this report) was a year ago, so that could mean the situation is getting better over there, but it should also be very troubling that these extremists could identify the locations of these facilities and attack them.

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I think black market is still most likely way they will get them, just knowing how bad some of russia's controls are, and how close some have come to getting out ( some have reported that Al Qaeda actually has already acquired them threw this means, but I found evidence to this lacking..though from a source that should have good intel still) regardless its a scary thought and wish more legit press was put on this stuff

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

<Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn...>

:rolleyes:

You Faux-Noise-fans really DO need to get-beyond the Headlines. It'd save everyone-else a lotta unnecessary-paranoia.​

4. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

So did the attacks happen or not?