Joe Biden confermed

Pandora

After Russia attacked Georgia, Obama scrapped his first VP plans and goes with Biden. He finally admitted to himself if not to us that he can not take on McCain with issues like Russia poping up.

Its a good thing he has Biden to hold his hand through this...cuz he is gonna need it!

Werbung:
After Russia attacked Georgia, Obama scrapped his first VP plans and goes with Biden. He finally admitted to himself if not to us that he can not take on McCain with issues like Russia poping up.

Its a good thing he has Biden to hold his hand through this...cuz he is gonna need it!

Just go ahead and admit it... you have no idea what Senator Obama is ever going to do.:)

But regardless of that having a renowned Foreign Affairs & National Security expert on the ticket that can also rip an opponents heart right out his chest and throw it on the floor and watch it bleed out in a debate or in a speach... all the time smiling... is a great choice!

Just go ahead and admit it... you have no idea what Senator Obama is ever going to do.:)

But regardless of that having a renowned Foreign Affairs & National Security expert on the ticket that can also rip an opponents heart right out his chest and throw it on the floor and watch it bleed out in a debate or in a speach... all the time smiling... is a great choice!

Yes I agree the best choice. If Obama can slide his way into the job, it feels good to know some one who actually knows what he is doing will be there with him :)

I think Obama should send Biden to debate McCain for him

Yes I agree the best choice. If Obama can slide his way into the job, it feels good to know some one who actually knows what he is doing will be there with him :)

I think Obama should send Biden to debate McCain for him

This ticket is a dead out Republican killer.

The Democrats now have two Statesmen. More Foreign Affairs and National Security experience than hardly even imaginable and one hungry attack dog.

When John McBush shows up to a real debate against Senator Obama he'll look dazed and confused.

If anybody shows up to debate Senator Joe Biden they'd better be wearing a cup! (the guys know what I mean):D

Uh... yeah. No one knows what he's going to do. *HE* doesn't know what he's going to do. This is a guy that needed a national energy policy, happen to be flipping through his wife's 300M, and discovered... OH! Inflate your tires! PERFECT! "Everyone should inflate their tires!" HAIL OBAMA! New energy policy is a resounding success!

I even had a joke about his new national health care plan being "Diet & Exercise", and no one could tell it was a joke!!

So... yeah... we don't know what he's going to do. That is a large reason we don't trust him.

"I left the country convinced that Russia's invasion of Georgia may be the one of the most significant event to occur in Europe since the end of communism."

http://biden.senate.gov/press/press_releases/release/?id=36FE9293-3B03-424D-8DBB-2A969B5E30F9

Expert on foreign affairs.....:rolleyes:

"When Congress reconvenes, I intend to work with the Administration to seek Congressional approval for $1 billion in emergency assistance for Georgia, with a substantial down payment on that aid to be included in the Congress' next supplemental spending bill.

oh yeah....forget your own economy you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing you are rebuilding some failed state in the Caususes.

Werbung:
Uh... yeah. No one knows what he's going to do. *HE* doesn't know what he's going to do. This is a guy that needed a national energy policy, happen to be flipping through his wife's 300M, and discovered... OH! Inflate your tires! PERFECT! "Everyone should inflate their tires!" HAIL OBAMA! New energy policy is a resounding success!

I even had a joke about his new national health care plan being "Diet & Exercise", and no one could tell it was a joke!!

So... yeah... we don't know what he's going to do. That is a large reason we don't trust him.

That post was so funny and the people who posted defending "THE ONE" and his retarded policies never would respond about the fact they defend blindly Obamas stupid policies. That post was brilliant and was absolute proof that obama is exactly as stupid as we say he is, and his followers are as blind as we say they are.

Back