Joe Biden gave a "creepy" speech over the weekend

I think McCain should just plain use O's own words against him on the subject of the draft...

ServiceNation Presidential Forum at Columbia University on Sept. 11, 2008

But it’s also important that a president speaks to military service as an obligation not just of some, but of many. You know, I traveled, obviously, a lot over the last 19 months. And if you go to small towns, throughout the Midwest or the Southwest or the South, every town has tons of young people who are serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. That’s not always the case in other parts of the country, in more urban centers. And I think it’s important for the president to say, this is an important obligation. If we are going into war, then all of us go, not just some.

Then add this tidbit from Michelle..

In a Hitler-like speech given at UCLA on February 19, Michelle Obama made these statements:

Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed.

You have to stay at the seat at the table of democracy with a man like Barack Obama not just on Tuesday but in a year from now, in four years from now, in eights years from now, you will have to be engaged.

Werbung:
I think McCain should just plain use O's own words against him on the subject of the draft...

ServiceNation Presidential Forum at Columbia University on Sept. 11, 2008

Then add this tidbit from Michelle..

UGH I really hate those two people. If he starts a draft I hope to God people will revolt and spit right in his face.

Nice try... :rolleyes:

"Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis.."

"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities.

NOT ONCE DID BIDEN MENTION A DOMESTIC CRISIS!!!
Oh, so you are more interested in playing stupid word games instead of accually understanding what message Biden was conveying, that despite who gets elected they might be tested.

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said the U.S. may be vulnerable to a terrorist attack during the next six months, with violent groups more likely to try to take advantage of a new president and administration.

Nobody, you or Biden, can accurately predict where it will come from, domestic or international.

Oh, so you are more interested in playing stupid word games instead of accually understanding what message Biden was conveying, that despite who gets elected they might be tested.

Biden's message was clear, you are the one plalying games by trying to shift attention away from his actual words.

There was no "Might" about it... Biden was guarenteeing that Obama would be tested if elected, you know thats horribly damaging for the Obama campaign, and thus hope to avoid or deflect the issue.

well I guess to quote "the One"

[thats the change they need]

they dont care, they are mindless robots who follow like blind sheep

hope change believe progress
and they have not a clue what any of that really means.

From what I understand the Army does not even really want a draft.

Werbung:
Back