Joe Biden sent 75 million to Palestine prior to attack and he knew there was a issue .

the annoying thing

Yep he knew there was something up as intelligence was suggesting . So either he supports them or did it to please the squad either way its the action of a poor president .

Werbung:
President Joe Biden or other key decision-makers within his administration, including Blinken, were not briefed on the classified Sept. 28 warning

Did you even read your own link? Duh
You must enjoy looking stupid

President Joe Biden or other key decision-makers within his administration, including Blinken, were not briefed on the classified Sept. 28 warning

Did you even read your own link? Duh
You must enjoy looking stupid
He was aware there were problems there and you know it . hes briefed daily .

He was aware there were problems there and you know it . hes briefed daily .
Your own article disagrees duh he had nothing specific at the time of this aid
There have been problems there since 1948 duh if you want to talk generalities duh

Do you even read your own articles? Duh

Yep he knew there was something up as intelligence was suggesting . So either he supports them or did it to please the squad either way its the action of a poor president .
I suspect there must have been some sizeable monetary kickbacks from the terrorists in the Middle East who were awarded American tax dollars in spite of their bloody terrorism. Biden has not been the only politician or player who has been discovered receiving kickback cash from thugs overseas.

I suspect there must have been some sizeable monetary kickbacks from the terrorists in the Middle East who were awarded American tax dollars in spite of their bloody terrorism. Biden has not been the only politician or player who has been discovered receiving kickback cash from thugs overseas.
More right wing antiamerican conspiracy from our local right wing hater
No need for facts antiamericans don't need any to hate

More right wing antiamerican conspiracy from our local right wing hater
No need for facts antiamericans don't need any to hate
I know loony lefties think exposing Biden's pay-to-play corruption is a hate crime, but it is not.

Werbung:
Back