Joe Biden's gaffes

XCALIDEM

Why is the media so fixated on everything that Sarah Palin says and does.? Joe Biden, remember that old guy, the vice president elect for the dem party? That same guy, say so many contradicting crap and the media just let it pass. He couldn't even remember Barack's last name when he was first introduced as his running mate.

check this out:

He asks a guy in a wheel chair to stand up :D

Werbung:
Here's more joe..... :D

No wonder why the media doesn't have much coverage on him....they're protecting Obama...

I suppose Obama could have picked a yes man who agrees with him on everything.

And, someone who is sure that no one else but him (her) could have handled the job of VP.

Would that have been a better choice?

Another Biden Gaffe!!!

Somebody please tell poor Ol' Joe that J.O.B.S. is a 4 letter word.....:D

I think that Joe Biden might have the least baggage of any democrat to come along in my life time.

But I also think

If Sarah Palin said even one of his harmless silly gaffes it would be all over the place and really be harmful to her and her ticket. Its over looked (as it should be) when he does it but it would be hammered if those same words came out of her mouth.

Not because she is a woman, because she dares to be conservative.

Do they have his whole speech on Youtube? We are voting in Oregon I would like to send this to as many as I can but Id like the whole thing. and I need it soon cuz we are a vote early and vote often state :)

Biden makes Dan Quayle look like a genius... Difference between how the two are treated is entirely based on the (D) in front of Biden's name.

That (D) is a "Get out of Gaffes Free" card. It amazes me that so many people think he's intelligent... the most ignorant blathering idiot would be considered "intelligent" so long as he ascribed to the Liberal Doctrines.

The claim about his "experience" is laughable.... Do you consider someone who has been wrong on every major decision to have the kind of "experience" that our nation needs?

Biden didn't even think Obama was fit to be president... at least until he LOST the primary and was chosen as VP... Does that count as a Flip Flop?

Political Opportunism at its finest...

Biden makes Dan Quayle look like a genius... Difference between how the two are treated is entirely based on the (D) in front of Biden's name.

That (D) is a "Get out of Gaffes Free" card. It amazes me that so many people think he's intelligent... the most ignorant blathering idiot would be considered "intelligent" so long as he ascribed to the Liberal Doctrines.

The claim about his "experience" is laughable.... Do you consider someone who has been wrong on every major decision to have the kind of "experience" that our nation needs?

Biden didn't even think Obama was fit to be president... at least until he LOST the primary and was chosen as VP... Does that count as a Flip Flop?

Political Opportunism at its finest...

Well ok but he has a really nice smile and he seems so nice, like a regular guy next door kind of nice :)

Well ok but he has a really nice smile and he seems so nice, like a regular guy next door kind of nice :)

I can't argue with you there... one of the biggest things I like about Biden is his complete inability to filter his words before he speaks. He does seem like a really nice guy and I'm sure he is.

Obama chose someone who he could control and trust as his VP, had he chosen Hillary.... Obama would have had to deal with Hillary trying constantly to upstage him on the political stage and Slick Willie running loose in the White House. :)

Not to mention the fact that Obama would have needed to add a "food taster" and "car starter" on the White House staff to prevent "accidents". :eek:

Just in case someone might possibly be interested in reading Biden's actual words, complete with context, you can go here:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html

Indeed, the job of the next president will be like cleaning the Augean Stables, no doubt about it.

Excuse me but the link you posted was posted yesterday and the context of the post IN FULL was also posted yesterday. There are a large number of posts about the FULL context on other link

Maybe you should re read the link yourself, here are a couple of word for word comments from Mr. Biden in his speech

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.

Notice he says TEST OBAMA its not test who ever wins its TEST OBAMA like they did JFK

The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Notice here he says again testing the mettle of THIS GUY, not just who ever gets elected.

You clipped the one place where he was talking about our economy in general and who ever gets elected will have to face.

the thing people are talking about, concerned about, wondering about was Bidens words that OBAMA WILL BE TESTED

Werbung:
Excuse me but the link you posted was posted yesterday and the context of the post IN FULL was also posted yesterday. There are a large number of posts about the FULL context on other link

Maybe you should re read the link yourself, here are a couple of word for word comments from Mr. Biden in his speech

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.

Notice he says TEST OBAMA its not test who ever wins its TEST OBAMA like they did JFK

The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Notice here he says again testing the mettle of THIS GUY, not just who ever gets elected.

You clipped the one place where he was talking about our economy in general and who ever gets elected will have to face.

the thing people are talking about, concerned about, wondering about was Bidens words that OBAMA WILL BE TESTED

Someone beat me to posting that link? Sorry, my bad. I must have missed it.

Biden obviously meant that whoever is elected would be tested, but, being on the Obama ticket, he has to show confidence that the next pres will be Obama.

It's a lot like introducing a candidate as "the next president of the United States," which is normally done quite prematurely by the supporters of that candidate.

Further, Biden is right that whoever the next president is will be severely tested. The mess left behind by the Bush Administration, the bank failures, and the enemies of the United States will test the president, perhaps to the breaking point.

And, he is most likely right about the outcome of the election as well. It is far from a sure thing, of course, but the odds are certainly in Obama's favor at the present time.

Back