Joe Scarborough?!?

Werbung:
I couldn't tell you for sure about his particular beliefs but you can do some research on him like I'm about to do and see for your self and as for him not being conservative enough? I guess that standard would be decided by Rush Limbaugh but then again I don't think Joe Scarborough would even care what Rush thought about him.

I couldn't tell you for sure about his particular beliefs but you can do some research on him like I'm about to do and see for your self and as for him not being conservative enough? I guess that standard would be decided by Rush Limbaugh but then again I don't think Joe Scarborough would even care what Rush thought about him.

I do think Rush speaks what a lot of conservatives feel, NOT REPUBICANS but conservatives.

I think even Rush will support him if he is the nom and going against obama

does he ever say anything critical about obama on his show? I dont get it so I dont know what he says.

I do think Rush speaks what a lot of conservatives feel, NOT REPUBICANS but conservatives.

I think even Rush will support him if he is the nom and going against obama

does he ever say anything critical about obama on his show? I dont get it so I dont know what he says.

So long as Rush is the voice of the party, the party will be dead.

So long as Rush is the voice of the party, the party will be dead.

Then you should be a very happy man if it is :)

But he is not the spokesperson for the party. He speaks for many conservatives. Not all republicans are conservatives and not all conservatives are republicans

do you ever watch Joe Scarborough? Does he ever have anything critical to say about obama?

Then you should be a very happy man if it is :)

But he is not the spokesperson for the party. He speaks for many conservatives. Not all republicans are conservatives and not all conservatives are republicans

do you ever watch Joe Scarborough? Does he ever have anything critical to say about obama?

he does yes, but i dont get to watch him often as he is on early, and I am a night person. I wish he was back on at night, and not his morning show, I enjoyed his show. I did not always agree, but he actuly did not look like a loony nutcase , and he used facts, and would not change postions from one week to the other just to be able to attack someone. He was constistiant and fair. If he was running for Senate here, I could easily vote for him over some Dems.

he does yes, but i dont get to watch him often as he is on early, and I am a night person. I wish he was back on at night, and not his morning show, I enjoyed his show. I did not always agree, but he actuly did not look like a loony nutcase , and he used facts, and would not change postions from one week to the other just to be able to attack someone. He was constistiant and fair. If he was running for Senate here, I could easily vote for him over some Dems.

He sounds pretty cool

could you vote for him over obama in 12?

He sounds pretty cool

could you vote for him over obama in 12?

most likey no, but would have to see in 12, never know what could happen. And had perot not been running I would have Voted for Bush I against Clinton. And I could have voted McCain had he run against someone else, and not picked Palin. I will take a guy I trust to be fair, smart, in office over a one I dont trust or think is not quilified....over someone I agree with more.

I love Al Frankin....but I still voted against him. I felt Dean Barkley was a better Canadate even though I realy liked Franklin for some time.

you could always check out some of his books, I have heard good things when i worked at the book store....I may actuly be getting his new one as my next book

The whole intent of my post was to bring attention to someone who I feel has a good chance of doing a someone what better job as President. Obama hasn't even been in office a good year yet and already people want him out. I say lets wait and see what happens in the next year or so and if by any chance Obama can really start to turn things around then he is deserving of a second term but in the mean time I think Joe Scarborough could do a better job but you never know. I respect President Obama and the office that he holds. Just like I respected Bush when he had his time in there the same goes for Obama. It's not easy to be the leader of the free world but God Bless who ever it is because I couldn't do it.

Probably not.

NObody thinks more about Joe Scarborough, than JOE SCARBOROUGH!!!

"You describe it on your personal website: In 1999, Scarborough founded and published the award-winning newspaper The Florida Sun. And amazingly, there is not one copy of The Florida Sun "newspaper" on the Internet. I cannot find any mention of it's award, except on your site. I hope it was an award for page design, Joe, because it was a good looking, partisan-hack "newspaper" -- never bound by the truth, of course.

Your dead aide was found at the same time that the story about Condit and his missing ex-aide Chandra Levy were on all the cable news channels, 24/7. Meanwhile, the national media ignored the story about the dead aide found in your office. Remember that, Joe?"

"Scarborough's hometown of Pensacola -- where his show once frequently originated -- was the site of the first two abortion murders, the second also occurring during his first run for Congress in 1994. A raw 30-year-old, Scarborough's surprising Republican win was principally funded by anti-abortion groups and he immediately went to Washington and voted against bills to protect abortion clinicshttp://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/joe-scarborough-attacks-paul-krugman-ne, including one version sponsored by a Republican congressmen."

Probably not.

NObody thinks more about Joe Scarborough, than JOE SCARBOROUGH!!!

Of course there is zero , zero to say that he had anything to do with her death. But way to just throw it out there like there was...

and lets all stand back in shock that a republican got funds from pro life groups, and voted for pro life Bills!

Werbung:
I would like to see him run, would be nice to have some more sane republicans running for anything...but being a sane republican these days means a it will be a hard fight...The Birthers, Deathers, and such want will cry your not to insane and lacking facts to support you. Joe is the type of Republican we need, smart and not a partison hack, and actuly seems to hole to real convervitive values, much less the pick and choose type of today...

I wouldn't vote for Scarborough but your point is well taken.

He has slapped Druggie Limbaugh and the Lunatics on the Far Right in the mouth several times with his show Morning Joe.

So I agree the Republicants would do well to go more moderate. But they probably won't. They are shrinking and even more than ever held hostage to the far so called "Religious Right" and the Limbag/Beck zombies.

Speaking of his show Morning Joe... Mika Brzezinski WOW what a lady. That's a whole lot of smart & hot all rolled up into one package. It's worth watching the show just to watch her state the more Progressive side of things.:cool:

Back