Joe, "The Whiner"

Mr. Shaman

"Joe the Plumber" is suing three former state officials in Ohio, saying they violated his privacy when they gathered his personal information in a records search.

Samuel J. Wurzelbacher says in the federal lawsuit filed Thursday that he suffered emotional distress, harassment, humiliation and embarrassment as a result of their actions."
Jeez!!

Ya' can't even be a FRAUD, nowdays, without the Librul-media gettin' involved!!

What's a hustler to do??!!!!

Werbung:
Jeez!!

Ya' can't even be a FRAUD, nowdays, without the Librul-media gettin' involved!!

What's a hustler to do??!!!!

Funny, typically it's democrats that supposedly support privacy rights. Are you saying that in reality, you only support the personal privacy of other democrats?

Shaman = Hypocrite? :cool:

Funny, typically it's democrats that supposedly support privacy rights. Are you saying that in reality, you only support the personal privacy of other democrats?

Shaman = Hypocrite? :cool:

Joe the Whiner (that's good, it fits and because he's not a plumber) obviously didn't like the fact that he was exposed as a fraud.....it didn't help that he has been mocked from coast to coast.

I wonder if he's paid his back taxes yet?

Joe the Whiner (that's good, it fits and because he's not a plumber) obviously didn't like the fact that he was exposed as a fraud.....it didn't help that he has been mocked from coast to coast.

I wonder if he's paid his back taxes yet?

So someone who worked as a plumber is not really a plumber? This is logical in your world?

And I see that someone who hasn't paid his taxes, has no credibility? So what do you say about all those Obama appointees?

I suspect that Shaman only supports the rights of those plumbers named Jamal. Of course in his own words:
That'd require a degree of Competency, presently.

So someone who worked as a plumber is not really a plumber? This is logical in your world?

And I see that someone who hasn't paid his taxes, has no credibility? So what do you say about all those Obama appointees?

You can try and spin it anyway you like, but the facts are Joe is not a licensed plumber. Of course we could call the non union punk "Joe the Scab"

Actually though it would be closer to the truth if he was referred to as "Joe the Tax Cheat" considering he didn't deem it necessary (or was just too cheap) to fulfill his obligation to the state of Ohio.

He's ignorant, uneducated and gets his kicks out of reciting talking points inserted into his little mind by right wing radio...hmm, come to think of it, that sounds like several members of this forum.

Btw, have you read Joe's book yet?..I understand it's just flying off the shelves.

Joe+the+plumber.jpg

You can try and spin it anyway you like, but the facts are Joe is not a licensed plumber. Of course we could call the non union punk "Joe the Scab"

So just because someone works for a plumbing company doing plumbing work, doesn't mean they are a plumber? This is your idea of logic?

Actually though it would be closer to the truth if he was referred to as "Joe the Tax Cheat" considering he didn't deem it necessary (or was just too cheap) to fulfill his obligation to the state of Ohio.

Tell me, what do you know about his taxes? Do you what happened that caused him to owe the money? Is it possible for people end up owing many they can't pay back, and not have it be a conscious attempt to cheat the tax system?

Further, does that many all the democrats are also tax cheats? Why are they allowed to be in office? Is it worse to be an elected official who cheats the tax system they impose on others, or a guy who makes $40K and is struggling to provide for his family?

He's ignorant, uneducated and gets his kicks out of reciting talking points inserted into his little mind by right wing radio...hmm, come to think of it, that sounds like several members of this forum.

You seem more ignorant and uneducated then any of the clips I've seen of Joe the plumber. At least Joe understands the basic idea that if you work as a plumber, get paid for plumbing work, then chances are, you are a plumber.

Btw, have you read Joe's book yet?..I understand it's just flying off the shelves.

So this to you, is important relevant evidence of what exactly? Btw, have you read "and the Horse He Rode in on" by James Carville? I understand it sold more than 20 copies.

Notice how my comment, is just irrelevant as your copy? Basically you are being a bitter scummy person towards a private citizen. Here's a suggestion. Grow up. Learn from your parents how to be a decent person to others around you. Good luck.

He was stupid-enough to think no one would check-out how legitimate he was (in his Every man performance), now he feels the need to sue....to regain his self-respect.

:rolleyes:

So people who sue are all whiners in your world? Or just when non-liberals sue?

....And, what....he's all-of-a-sudden forgotten how????

:rolleyes:

Nope. No one said he forgot how. You just made that up.

I'll ask again... is a person who worked as a plumber, and worked for a plumbing company, a plumber?

Werbung:
Back