Joementum Told To "Take It, Or LEAVE It"!!

Mr. Shaman

"An aide to Sen. Joe Lieberman tells CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told Lieberman he wanted him to give up his position as Chairman of the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, and instead take the helm of a lower profile full committee.

A Senate Democratic source familiar with the meeting confirms that account and tells CNN that one of options Reid gave Lieberman in a private meeting Thursday is Chairman of the Veteran’s Affairs Committee.

But the aide to Lieberman says the Connecticut senator made clear that was “not acceptable” to him, and reminded Reid that he was one of the Senators who wrote the legislation creating the Homeland Security Department, and that’s where he wants to stay."

:rolleyes:

You can have him, Republicans. He's probably missin' McBush, anyhow.

Werbung:

Not sure it is wise to throw away a crucial vote in the Senate right now. But as I said before, chairmanships are reserved for "party" people, which Lieberman obviously broke ranks with.

I can not see why anyone would ever want to be a democrat. They eat their own so quick, it can't be worth it. I guess the only good democrats in some peoples views are murders and felons. I like Reagan's quote "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me."

If only all the good democrats would join us. We'd gladly take the decent ones.

It seems OBAMA - the candidate for change , is surrounding himself with the same democrat thieves that caused our economic mess! What we need to hear is Barny Frank , Franklin Rames are being charged with stealing. There are many other crooks , even a few Republicans that robbed our taxpayers. I suspect OBAMA has sold his soul to these thieves and take NO ACTION!

Werbung:
That they give him any committee shows what wusses they are. :D If I were him, I'd say screw the committees - what good does it do him to run one?

Back