1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Joementum Told To "Take It, Or LEAVE It"!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

:rolleyes:

You can have him, Republicans. He's probably missin' McBush, anyhow.

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Not sure it is wise to throw away a crucial vote in the Senate right now. But as I said before, chairmanships are reserved for "party" people, which Lieberman obviously broke ranks with.

3. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

I can not see why anyone would ever want to be a democrat. They eat their own so quick, it can't be worth it. I guess the only good democrats in some peoples views are murders and felons. I like Reagan's quote "I didn't leave the democratic party, the democratic party left me."

If only all the good democrats would join us. We'd gladly take the decent ones.

4. CONSERVERATIVETOO

CONSERVERATIVETOO New Member

It seems OBAMA - the candidate for change , is surrounding himself with the same democrat thieves that caused our economic mess! What we need to hear is Barny Frank , Franklin Rames are being charged with stealing. There are many other crooks , even a few Republicans that robbed our taxpayers. I suspect OBAMA has sold his soul to these thieves and take NO ACTION!

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

That they give him any committee shows what wusses they are. :D If I were him, I'd say screw the committees - what good does it do him to run one?