John Boehner & Michael Jackson

Greco

There is a common thread between John Boehner (R-Ohio) and the late Michael Jackson, yet this common thread placed each down totally opposite paths.

Michael Jackson spent virtually his entire adult life in a quest to turn himself into a caucasian through chemical skin treatments and cosmetic surgery. John Boehner seems to be making great progress in his own conversion, broiling himself from white male into leathery skin tones closely resembling Michael Jackson's starting point.

Do you suppose he's just trying to show that the Republican Party actually has more than one African American member?

Werbung:
There is a common thread between John Boehner (R-Ohio) and the late Michael Jackson, yet this common thread placed each down totally opposite paths.

Michael Jackson spent virtually his entire adult life in a quest to turn himself into a caucasian through chemical skin treatments and cosmetic surgery. John Boehner seems to be making great progress in his own conversion, broiling himself from white male into leathery skin tones closely resembling Michael Jackson's starting point.

Do you suppose he's just trying to show that the Republican Party actually has more than one African American member?

Hold on...lets not shortchange the Pukes. They've actually got TWO African American members....the groveling token party head Michael Steele.. and Uncle Clarence.

Of course, the GOP has exactly 0 (z-e-r-o) African American members of Congress..and then they want us to believe they don't appeal to racists. lol Heck, since the Southern Strategy, they've become the party of racism..

liberals are obsessive about race and skin color. Speaking as a minority, I sure as heck wished you could just see us as people instead of boxing us up in groups by color :(

Give them a break, Pandora. If the liberal fanatics couldn't keep reciting all these lies about us in pursuance of their agenda, they'd have nothing to say at all. :D :D :D

That's the whole liberal mantra. You notice.. it's always the liberals that bring up race in every conversation. They are also the one's that talk about P.C.

I don't even listen to their rantings any more because they have absolutely no credibility at all.

That's the whole liberal mantra. You notice.. it's always the liberals that bring up race in every conversation. They are also the one's that talk about P.C.

I don't even listen to their rantings any more because they have absolutely no credibility at all.

It is extra bad in government jobs. We have to go to classes to learn how to treat minorities as though they are not of the human race; we get to assume all are poor with bad parents who know not what they do, apparently because they are uneducated. I get to go on Monday for new training to learn how to treat myself :)

I would rather the lie that all conservatives and or republicans are rich than the lie that all conservatives and or republicans are white.

They're not all white? Okay, prove I'm wrong....name one, just one will do, African American Republican congressman.

There are 535 members of Congress. If the GOP is not racist, it should be no trouble at all to come up with a black Republican congressman.

I'll be waiting breathlessly for your excuse, er, answer..

Werbung:
They're not all white? Okay, prove I'm wrong....name one, just one will do, African American Republican congressman.

There are 535 members of Congress. If the GOP is not racist, it should be no trouble at all to come up with a black Republican congressman.

I'll be waiting breathlessly for your excuse, er, answer..

I love how you wait breathlessly :) you are so cute!!

I am not trying to say that leaders in the republican party are not white, I am saying why does anyone skin color matter?

Just look at me and see American. Not native and look at others who's skin color is different than yours as Americans ( or what ever country they are from) and stop counting how many natives are here or how many blacks are there.

We are never going to get over race issues if people dont stop looking and see race first and then count how many are here or there.

Allan Keys ran but didnt win otherwise we could count him but why do we need to count people based on skin color anyways?

Back