John Edwards to admit mistress bay is His

Apparently John had it tough. He was caught straddling a lie between nasty Mrs Edwards and his new love!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...wards-discussing-scheme-mistress-complaining/

John Edwards' former mistress would "get extremely upset and threaten to go public" whenever he discussed his love for his wife Elizabeth in the media, a former aide told Fox News Thursday, as he released a voice mail tape in which a woman he said was Rielle Hunter can be heard complaining to Edwards about such an interview.

Never count the boy out, as he shows some true democratic qualities.
He's good to run in 2012!

Werbung:
Apparently John had it tough. He was caught straddling a lie between nasty Mrs Edwards and his new love!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...wards-discussing-scheme-mistress-complaining/

John Edwards' former mistress would "get extremely upset and threaten to go public" whenever he discussed his love for his wife Elizabeth in the media, a former aide told Fox News Thursday, as he released a voice mail tape in which a woman he said was Rielle Hunter can be heard complaining to Edwards about such an interview.

Never count the boy out, as he shows some true democratic qualities.
He's good to run in 2012!

I appreciate your posting this Asur, but the libs don't care. They have no ethics, morals, or principles. Anything goes in their world. They are like dogs in heat ala Bubba Clinton.

Many of them probably would vote for Sleazy Johnny even now, if they could.

Being a liar, cheater, scumbag is a badge of honor for the left.

I appreciate your posting this Asur, but the libs don't care. They have no ethics, morals, or principles. Anything goes in their world. They are like dogs in heat ala Bubba Clinton.

Many of them probably would vote for Sleazy Johnny even now, if they could.

Being a liar, cheater, scumbag is a badge of honor for the left.

no that would be you...in fact most liberals I know have long since called him a immoral idiot and disowned him....To the point where we long since stopped careing because nothing he does will change that view...And he is not going to win any office anyplace..

I worked For Edwards...and had you been around when it went down, you would have seen my and other liberals attacks on him....we have moved on...maybe one day you will...but not really, so long as you had a dead horse to beat on , and attack Liberals...you will...

no that would be you...in fact most liberals I know have long since called him a immoral idiot and disowned him....To the point where we long since stopped careing because nothing he does will change that view...And he is not going to win any office anyplace..

I worked For Edwards...and had you been around when it went down, you would have seen my and other liberals attacks on him....we have moved on...maybe one day you will...but not really, so long as you had a dead horse to beat on , and attack Liberals...you will...

No, No, Pocket; my grandfather had a great saying, "it takes one to know ones own kind" GIPPER = Being a liar, cheater, scumbag is a badge of honor for the left. Frankly I'm beginning to think that Gipper is just a highly confused human that is needing/craving a mass amount of attention and the only way to achieve that is to play both sides of the isle...so he can just stand back and watch the "mud slinging"...because he never posts any thread/topic that has a LINK for the truth meter!

[/COLOR]
No, No, Pocket; my grandfather had a great saying, "it takes one to know ones own kind" GIPPER = Being a liar, cheater, scumbag is a badge of honor for the left. Frankly I'm beginning to think that Gipper is just a highly confused human that is needing/craving a mass amount of attention and the only way to achieve that is to play both sides of the isle...so he can just stand back and watch the "mud slinging"...because he never posts any thread/topic that has a LINK for the truth meter!

its that ronny man crush that gets him

Werbung:
its that ronny man crush that gets him
I've come to the conclusion that Gipper wasn't born during the ill effects of REAGANONMICS...he just idolizes without having suffered through that really lousy time in our history...that's probably why he can't understand the work that it takes to bounce back from a 8 year plague!!!

Back