John McCain Is Going To Win

Greco

Yesterday, appearing at a campaign stop John McCain made the bold prediction that he was going to win the election. I'm sure there have been other presidential candidates in history that have also made that claim, but I can't remember any. If Barack Obama had made that claim it would have seemed a bit arrogant, accurate, but still not a very appropriate remark.

Coming from John McCain, it only reminds us how totally inaccurate his other claims have been. He has years and years of absurd, and totally wrong predictions about Iraq. He ranks right up there with Dick Cheney, and his role model, George W. Bush, for boneheaded, totally wrong predictions. Only hours before the financial market went into meltdown, John McCain predicted everything was ok, that the "fundamentals of our economy are strong". Looking back at that prediction in the face of the reality of our Republican-created mess, it makes McCain's claim seem absolutely stupid.

So now John McCain is claiming he's going to win.

Today, Chuck Todd, NBC's political analyst, reported that Barack Obama has now crossed the 270 Electoral College winning vote margin. He added, if Obama loses all three of the battleground states of Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, he'll still be over the 270 willing vote total. It's even more challenging for McCain when you consider Obama is currently leading in all three of those key states, and has been ahead for some time. (Pennsylvania... 52-41% for Obama / Florida... 48-46% for Obama / Ohio... 50-44% for Obama)

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/10/27/1596444.aspx

So John McCain is going to win?

Guess what state has now moved into the "Barely GOP" status on the Electoral College Poll? It's Arizona, McCain's home state. As of today, McCain only leads Obama by 2% in his own state, 44-42%. This poll is now projecting Obama the winner with 375 votes to 157 for McCain. They're reporting 6 tie votes, in formerly safe states for Republicans like Montana and North Dakota, which has voted Republican for 44 years.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

So John McCain is going to win?

At this point in the campaigns it's now crystal clear that the voters have decided that a candidate that supported Bush's failed policies 90% of time, even boasting of his unwavering support, isn't what they want. It's now crystal clear that voters have decided that a candidate with a long standing record of boneheaded, wrong predictions isn't what they want. John McCain isn't going to win. He may not even win his own home state. Obama-375 / McCain-157, that's the reality, with his prediction yesterday John McCain confirmed he's out of touch on that issue too.

Werbung:
Obama wasn't my first choice, but now he's the only choice. World markets are watching to see if investing in America will mean another four years or a beginning of new investment opportunities.

We absolutely must tolerate an Obama administration for the next four years. At that point I'd like to see him smoothly turn it over to Hillary for a breather for himself as well as an opportunity for her to polish the work he's begun. At the end of her four, she will be too elderly to run again and Obama, more seasoned and experienced...also refreshed...and still young...can finish up the 12years minimum we will need to straighten out the festering GOP nightmare created in the last 8. Then the GOP can come back into a stabilized and strong america to f_ck it all up again..

In a perfect world
:rolleyes:

What kind of drugs are you on? Send some to me so I can see the same illusions you do.

PER MR. CLINTON...the Dems are guilty of not allowing the Repubs to stop this disaster before it happened! Listen to what he says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsynspIqAoE&feature=related

ARTICLE:

"Bill Clinton has been getting a lot of press lately for trashing his own party’s handling of the mortgage mess. Last Thursday, he told Good Morning America, “I think that the responsibility that the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by the Republicans in Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.”

Unfortunately, he was fibbing.

He actually set the “standards” that forced Fannie and Freddie to make bad loans. In 1999, the L.A. Times noted that “Under Clinton, bank regulators have breathed the first real life into the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), a 20-year old statute meant to combat ‘redlining’ by requiring banks to serve their low-income communities.”

The CRA said banks had an “obligation” to lend to “victims of discrimination in borrowing”, meaning low-income people who couldn’t pay off their mortgages. ‘CRA ratings’ are taken into account whenever banks apply to open new branches or merge, and there are fines for non-compliance. The Clinton Administration put out tougher CRA regulations in 1995, forcing banks to issue more and more risky loans."

The difference between Mr. Clinton (whom I voted for) and obama is that Mr. Clinton at least CARES that he made a mistake and CARES about this nation.

McCain crafted a bill in 2005 to FIX this upcoming disaster. The bill didn't make it out of Committee. Guess why? Because the Chairman of that Committee was in the pockets of Fannie and Freddie! :mad:

So anyone voting for obama because they think he is going to fix the economy needs to read and watch video. NOT NBC who doesn't report any longer. They lie constantly.

Go to YOU TUBE and spend some time learning.

You obviously need to spend some time learning, and I doubt if Youtube is a great source of reliable "facts". It was the Republican-led deregulations that put events in motion that caused our current crisis.

Yesterday, appearing at a campaign stop John McCain made the bold prediction that he was going to win the election. I'm sure there have been other presidential candidates in history that have also made that claim, but I can't remember any. If Barack Obama had made that claim it would have seemed a bit arrogant, accurate, but still not a very appropriate remark.

Campaigns always say that. What do you think any pol running for office is going to say "Might as well not vote for me because I'm going to lose"? And obama has been DRIPPING with arrogance from day one.

What kind of drugs are you on? Send some to me so I can see the same illusions you do.

Me too, pass it over here, I need another hit.

It would be a miracle for McCain to win but it's not over yet. McCain was the right choice but just couldn't make his case and we can also thank the a-hole far left media for smearing him and Palin all over the place. Nobama being president will reduce the value of the presidency.

News just broke while writing this about a skin head arrested for an attempt or plan to assasinate Nobama.

Werbung:
Why don't you respond to the issues? Aren't you capable of even sticking to the subject?

Are you calling Mr. Clinton a liar?

VIDEO doesn't lie.

Please enlighten us as to what any Dems did to try and stop this mess?

Also, quote to me the bill and sponser with #s that YOU CLAIM caused this?

Back