John McCain Scandle

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
I woman has come out and stated that She has had a Affair with John McCain for the last 7 years, on and off, and that he had been paying for her home in AZ for the last 6 years. She had until after she meet McCain been working at a Brothel in Reno Nevada where she first meet him.

Does this mean the end for McCain, or can he pull a Clinton?

Werbung:
I woman has come out and stated that She has had a Affair with John McCain for the last 7 years, on and off, and that he had been paying for her home in AZ for the last 6 years. She had until after she meet McCain been working at a Brothel in Reno Nevada where she first meet him.

Where is the utube video ? I wanted to see it.

IF you have a video, it will be the end of McCain for sure!

Only Obama can get away with sleezy stuff

OK I am thinking about this and getting sort of hopeful. IF a scandal like this came out with McCain he would of course have to step down, and that would leave an opening for Romney.

Is this a joke or really true? Because if it’s true we need the video so we force McCain to step down. Even better if its before the actual convention.

He has to:
Rape a girl
Lie under oath
Provide a government job to the girl
Deny on national TV he had the girl
Spend his time with the girl instead of leader of a middle east peace process
Use the military to attack other nations to draw attention away from the girl
Have his personnel lie to cover up for the girl
Have profession dirt diggers investigate the girl in case she sues

Basically, he has to commit a felony. When he does, then he'll have "pulled a Clinton" and need to be removed.

Remember the only two differences between JFK and Clinton:
JFK didn't commit a crime.
Clinton didn't have any taste in women.

Clinton IS a felon, and JFK had standards.

Oddly, I knew it had to be a joke, but I responded anyway. Come on, he's in his late 60s or 70s right? No girl would go for that for a 7 year stint... but anyway... It was amusing Pocket. Though not surprising coming from you.

He has to:
Rape a girl
Lie under oath

Basically, he has to commit a felony. When he does, then he'll have "pulled a Clinton" and need to be removed.

Remember the only two differences between JFK and Clinton:
JFK didn't commit a crime.
Clinton didn't have any taste in women.

Clinton IS a felon, and JFK had standards.

The basic rule is this

Democrats do not feel anything no matter how scummy is beneath them
But expect no mistakes from Republicans

Since republicans do not like scandals like these or anyone like this representing them, they would be holding the rope right along with the hypocritical Dems. If a leader in their party sunk this low.

If McCain did the things you wrote in this post, or any of the things Obama has done, he would be out on his butt. And the republicans would be happy to do it.

I wish your story was true, I am sad it’s fake because the Republican Party would run him out faster than the Dems could get their thoughts together.

And then we would get Romney

He has to:
Rape a girl
Lie under oath

you mean have consensural sex with someone
Sex with someone who already had a job
Lie about sex, in a investigation about a land deal that started years before and found nothing
Spend his spare time? I am sorry I thoght the President was alowed free time...Bush goes off for months at a time...( and the world gets safer for it)

What Military attack? You mean when he Lunched a attack that missed Bin Ladin by a Hour becuse he got tipped off? Thanks to people like you, who when he did do something, you cried wag the dog....You still saying that Sept 11

I guess we can just all be glad its not like He leaked a CIA Ops name for Poltiical revange who worked undercover stoping Nukes from getting out of control to other nations or groups like Bin Ladin

BILL GOT HEAD WHO THE F CARES?

OK I am thinking about this and getting sort of hopeful. IF a scandal like this came out with McCain he would of course have to step down, and that would leave an opening for Romney.

Is this a joke or really true? Because if it’s true we need the video so we force McCain to step down. Even better if its before the actual convention.

I just said I made it up, so no no Youtube....But shows how easy it is to start worthless random rumors with no proof/

you mean have consensural sex with someone
Sex with someone who already had a job
Lie about sex, in a investigation about a land deal that started years before and found nothing
Spend his spare time? I am sorry I thoght the President was alowed free time...Bush goes off for months at a time...( and the world gets safer for it)

What Military attack? You mean when he Lunched a attack that missed Bin Ladin by a Hour becuse he got tipped off? Thanks to people like you, who when he did do something, you cried wag the dog....You still saying that Sept 11

I guess we can just all be glad its not like He leaked a CIA Ops name for Poltiical revange who worked undercover stoping Nukes from getting out of control to other nations or groups like Bin Ladin

BILL GOT HEAD WHO THE F CARES?

Clinton bombed an asprin factory in Iraq the night before Monica was going to testify about the blue dress. A custodian died. He did not ask congress, or anyone, he just did it. Some say he did it to distract from court that day.

Clinton bombed an asprin factory in Iraq the night before Monica was going to testify about the blue dress. A custodian died. He did not ask congress, or anyone, he just did it. Some say he did it to distract from court that day.

why don't you go back and try one more shot at those facts. I will give you hint , Iraq had nothing to do with it...My Guess is you don't know much about what happened at all, outside of some Republican crying of wag the dog, but never looked into the actual facts .

And sorry if Bin Laden being at a known training base that we actually had Intel that was actionable , was at a inconvenient time with the Worthless Monica Witch hunt.

if you want , I can start a new thread and we can deal with it, since as a issue of national Security it is worth real talking about. Wag the dog was just more Bull Bashing of Clinton because he was a Dem, and there was a blood lust for anything on him by hacks on the Right. had they spent more time talking about Security and less about Sex, and where he get head, what did he do with a Cigar....maybe sept 11 never happens becuse he actuyl can focus on killing him....or Republcans could do there Damn job and push him to kill him.

Werbung:
why don't you go back and try one more shot at those facts. I will give you hint , Iraq had nothing to do with it...My Guess is you don't know much about what happened at all, outside of some Republican crying of wag the dog, but never looked into the actual facts .

And sorry if Bin Laden being at a known training base that we actually had Intel that was actionable , was at a inconvenient time with the Worthless Monica Witch hunt.

if you want , I can start a new thread and we can deal with it, since as a issue of national Security it is worth real talking about. Wag the dog was just more Bull Bashing of Clinton because he was a Dem, and there was a blood lust for anything on him by hacks on the Right. had they spent more time talking about Security and less about Sex, and where he get head, what did he do with a Cigar....maybe sept 11 never happens becuse he actuyl can focus on killing him....or Republcans could do there Damn job and push him to kill him.

You understand the neo-con "STRATEGEREY" well.

Whenever Clinton tried to take out any bad guys... it's of course all over a blue dress & wag the dog.

When BUSH is completely ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL and 3000 PEOPLE GET MURDERED on HIS WATCH and the WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS both fall...

it's aaaaaaaa well Clinton... yeah that's the ticket. It's that damn past Democratic President Clinton.

BUSH/CHENEY and the Republicans were in total charge of National Security on 9-11... the Party of National Security... I think not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

Back