John McCain's cheating heart

Popeye

Since the John Edward's affair became big news yesterday I thought that in the interest of fair play we should take another another look at John McCain's infidelity too.

In his 2002 memoir, "Worth the Fighting For," McCain wrote that he had separated from Carol before he began dating Hensley.

"I spent as much time with Cindy in Washington and Arizona as our jobs would allow," McCain wrote. "I was separated from Carol, but our divorce would not become final until February of 1980."

An examination of court documents tells a different story. McCain did not sue his wife for divorce until Feb. 19, 1980, and he wrote in his court petition that he and his wife had "cohabited" until Jan. 7 of that year -- or for the first nine months of his relationship with Hensley.

Although McCain suggested in his autobiography that months passed between his divorce and remarriage, the divorce was granted April 2, 1980, and he wed Hensley in a private ceremony five weeks later. McCain obtained an Arizona marriage license on March 6, 1980, while still legally married to his first wife.

Not only cheating but obtaining a marriage license (to wed Cindy) while still married to his first wife. That's interesting, don't you think? And after all McCain is actually running for something. I think we need to delve a little deeper into this, stay tuned.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-divorce11-2008jul11,0,6546861.story

Werbung:
Since the John Edward's affair became big news yesterday I thought that in the interest of fair play we should take another another look at John McCain's infidelity too.

Not only cheating but obtaining a marriage license (to wed Cindy) while still married to his first wife. That's interesting, don't you think? And after all McCain is actually running for something. I think we need to delve a little deeper into this, stay tuned.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-divorce11-2008jul11,0,6546861.story

Sorry, the comparison doesn't wash - cohabitating or not, it was clear to both the McCains that the marriage was over. This is not the same at all as Edwards creeping around in cheap motels behind his wife's back.

Seems to me it's a great comparion Popeye, and you just gotta know it's being effective when libs starts foaming at the mouth about it.

Either you or libs got any dirt on the Iseman slut McCain was banging?

Sorry, the comparison doesn't wash - cohabitating or not, it was clear to both the McCains that the marriage was over. This is not the same at all as Edwards creeping around in cheap motels behind his wife's back.

The comparison is not only valid but if anything McCain's actions were much sleazier. Here's more on McCain's infidelity, courtesy of Slate. Btw, you may not, for whatever reason, prefer Slate as a source but the facts are not in dispute.

John McCain returned to the United States from Vietnam in March 1973. His wife, Carol, had been in a near-fatal car accident while he was gone. She was overweight, on crutches, and 4 inches shorter than when McCain had left. McCain ended up divorcing Carol for Cindy Hensley, his current wife. Carol has remained mostly silent on her marriage to John, except for one notable comment to a McCain biographer: “John was turning 40 and wanting to be 25 again.”

Hmm, running out on his disabled wife for a slutty beer heiress. Now THAT IS SLEAZY. And of course, as has previously been documented, McCain went so far as to obtain a marriage license before he was legally divorced. That too, by my way of thinking, REALLY IS SLEAZY. McCain's own children, at the time, seem to agree with me as they refused to attend his wedding to Cindy Hensley.

There were legal complications, too. The Los Angeles Times reported in June that McCain obtained a marriage license while still legally married to his first wife. McCain suggested in his autobiography that he divorced Carol months before marrying Cindy. In fact, that period was about five weeks. He also said that for the first nine months of his relationship with Cindy, he still “cohabited” with Carol.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/trailhead/?y=1

Seems to me it's a great comparion Popeye, and you just gotta know it's being effective when libs starts foaming at the mouth about it.

Either you or libs got any dirt on the Iseman slut McCain was banging?
Indeed, it is an excellent comparison. Though I have my suspicions, I don't know if McCain was actually sexually involved (he of course denies it) with telecommunications lobbyist Vickie Iseman or not.. However it does seem as if he was doing an inordinate amount of favors for Iseman's clients. HuffPo has more on the relationship:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/20/vicki-iseman-who-is-mcca_n_87692.html

Well ya never know Popeye, the Iseman thing could have just been a puppy love/slut relationship. But I think they're hiding her for some good reason.

Word's out they went to orgies with each other but I don't know if it's true or not.

See that's that ultra Conservative mindset. Don't wait for the divorce. Your wife was in a car wreck and gained some weight... dump her and the kids in the dirt for a younger, richer, charity stealing, Vicodin addicted Beer heiress... yeah that's it, that's the ticket!

Let's be honest though it's not as bad as it looks. The were no underage male pages involved this time and no gay airport restroom stall sex.

Actually comparatively John McSame looks almost stellar compared recently to many of his Republican comrades.

Haha, Cindy McCain, a drug addict who stole her narcotics to feed her habit. Now that's the kind of first lady I'm looking forward to seeing!

Her and grandpa Simpson, now there's america for ya!

The comparison is not only valid but if anything McCain's actions were much sleazier. Here's more on McCain's infidelity, courtesy of Slate. Btw, you may not, for whatever reason, prefer Slate as a source but the facts are not in dispute.

Baloney. :D It's just as I said - both knew the marriage was over, "cohabiting" or not. You want to believe that John was dating another woman for NINE MONTHS, and his wife didn't know?? Dismissable out of hand. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back