1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

John McCain's cheating heart

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Since the John Edward's affair became big news yesterday I thought that in the interest of fair play we should take another another look at John McCain's infidelity too.

Not only cheating but obtaining a marriage license (to wed Cindy) while still married to his first wife. That's interesting, don't you think? And after all McCain is actually running for something. I think we need to delve a little deeper into this, stay tuned.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-divorce11-2008jul11,0,6546861.story

2. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Good story Popeye. And where's that mistress he had who is now in hiding. what's her name? Iseman?

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Sorry, the comparison doesn't wash - cohabitating or not, it was clear to both the McCains that the marriage was over. This is not the same at all as Edwards creeping around in cheap motels behind his wife's back.

4. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Seems to me it's a great comparion Popeye, and you just gotta know it's being effective when libs starts foaming at the mouth about it.

Either you or libs got any dirt on the Iseman slut McCain was banging?

5. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

The comparison is not only valid but if anything McCain's actions were much sleazier. Here's more on McCain's infidelity, courtesy of Slate. Btw, you may not, for whatever reason, prefer Slate as a source but the facts are not in dispute.

Hmm, running out on his disabled wife for a slutty beer heiress. Now THAT IS SLEAZY. And of course, as has previously been documented, McCain went so far as to obtain a marriage license before he was legally divorced. That too, by my way of thinking, REALLY IS SLEAZY. McCain's own children, at the time, seem to agree with me as they refused to attend his wedding to Cindy Hensley.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/trailhead/?y=1

Indeed, it is an excellent comparison. Though I have my suspicions, I don't know if McCain was actually sexually involved (he of course denies it) with telecommunications lobbyist Vickie Iseman or not.. However it does seem as if he was doing an inordinate amount of favors for Iseman's clients. HuffPo has more on the relationship:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/20/vicki-iseman-who-is-mcca_n_87692.html

6. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Well ya never know Popeye, the Iseman thing could have just been a puppy love/slut relationship. But I think they're hiding her for some good reason.

Word's out they went to orgies with each other but I don't know if it's true or not.

7. top gun

top gun New Member

See that's that ultra Conservative mindset. Don't wait for the divorce. Your wife was in a car wreck and gained some weight... dump her and the kids in the dirt for a younger, richer, charity stealing, Vicodin addicted Beer heiress... yeah that's it, that's the ticket!

Let's be honest though it's not as bad as it looks. The were no underage male pages involved this time and no gay airport restroom stall sex.

Actually comparatively John McSame looks almost stellar compared recently to many of his Republican comrades.

8. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Haha, Cindy McCain, a drug addict who stole her narcotics to feed her habit. Now that's the kind of first lady I'm looking forward to seeing!

Her and grandpa Simpson, now there's america for ya!

9. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Baloney. :D It's just as I said - both knew the marriage was over, "cohabiting" or not. You want to believe that John was dating another woman for NINE MONTHS, and his wife didn't know?? Dismissable out of hand. :rolleyes:

10. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I was going to post, but then I recalled I don't care about the time line of when McCain was doing some chick...cuz that's not going to fix the health care system the roads, the military the schools, or make my life any better or worse...its trivial