John Stewart exposes Faux News

Popeye

Watch John Stewart expose Faux News for what they really are..You know it still amazes me that anybody in their right mind could still consider that pathetic excuse for a news channel "fair and balanced"..when it's so obvious that it's nothing but right wing propaganda 24/7.

Werbung:
But who does not think that Fox is right wing, all the time. That's what a majority of there viewers are. All the commentators are right wing. Combs left Hannity because he was a Lefty. And the owner of Fox news is to the right, what Soros is to the left.

It's only fair and balanced in the minds of the right wing Fox news staff.

But who does not think that Fox is right wing, all the time. That's what a majority of there viewers are. All the commentators are right wing. Combs left Hannity because he was a Lefty. And the owner of Fox news is to the right, what Soros is to the left.

It's only fair and balanced in the minds of the right wing Fox news staff.

would you call msnbc fair or bias. mainstream or left wing?

MSNBC is the best I think, Hardball rocks... Olbermann is clearly liberal and so is Rachael ( she seems nice but sometimes in over her head) But I like watching Matthews and Buchanan , and I use to like the tucker Carlson show and Joe S...but one got canned I think and the other is in the AM now so I miss it.

also yes, it is sad that the Daily show does a better job with facts then Fox news...I realy loved watching Bill go after "the war on Christmas" for saying happy hollidays vs merry christmas...so much did I love this, I wanted to get me some Fox Xmas gear....and what did I see....happy Holidays :)

Fox is a Joke, a sad joke...I love watching smart republicans debate Dems....to bad you never see that on Fox.

MSNBC is the best I think, Hardball rocks... Olbermann is clearly liberal and so is Rachael ( she seems nice but sometimes in over her head) But I like watching Matthews and Buchanan , and I use to like the tucker Carlson show and Joe S...but one got canned I think and the other is in the AM now so I miss it.

mathews is no liberal, its perfectly normal to get a tickle run down your leg when you hear your man speak.

now thats a crush!

yea a hard core liberal, who names Goldwater as one of his fav and most influential politicians....he just gets excited about Politics, and a good speech...

he should keep his mental and other type of masterbation to himself.

well, he can share with keith... I am sure they do ofen.

they are both libs, just keith is a bit more of a flaming lib

Werbung:

You mean the Obama propaganda news.... CNN and MSNBC ARE A JOKE.

I remember during the campaing FOX comentators were complaining about McCain also. Especially after the debates.They criticized him for not attacking Obama for having radical affiliations. That's what you call "Fair AND BALANCED"

Back