Judge finalizes $25 million settlement in Trump’s fraud case

Because you bring up voting and she was the alternative to djt

Which has nothing to do with fraud. The president of the United States just paid out $25 million dollars in restitution for a fraud he perpetrated. That's the story.

Hillary Clinton is not the president. She is just another citizen of this great nation, nothing more and nothing less. Bringing her up whenever Trump is found with his pants down is just attempting to divert from the real issue, which (this time) is, we just elected a fraud to the White House.

Werbung:
Which has nothing to do with fraud. The president of the United States just paid out $25 million dollars in restitution for a fraud he perpetrated. That's the story.

Hillary Clinton is not the president. She is just another citizen of this great nation, nothing more and nothing less. Bringing her up whenever Trump is found with his pants down is just attempting to divert from the real issue, which (this time) is, we just elected a fraud to the White House.
If you leave politics out of a fraudpost I'll gladly do the same.
I wonder if all the house flipping guys who roll through my town will get looked at like this ?

If you leave politics out of a fraudpost I'll gladly do the same.
I wonder if all the house flipping guys who roll through my town will get looked at like this ?
If they fail to pay their contractors, then get elected to high office, no doubt they will "get looked at like this." Otherwise, why would they? Isn't flipping houses a legitimate business?

If, on the other hand, they establish a fraudulent institution of higher learning, then get elected to high office, then are called on their fraud and wind up paying millions to get out of facing charges, well, that's still OK as long as they belong to the right party. Their supporters will simply blame their political rivals.

If they fail to pay their contractors, then get elected to high office, no doubt they will "get looked at like this." Otherwise, why would they? Isn't flipping houses a legitimate business?

If, on the other hand, they establish a fraudulent institution of higher learning, then get elected to high office, then are called on their fraud and wind up paying millions to get out of facing charges, well, that's still OK as long as they belong to the right party. Their supporters will simply blame their political rivals.
I see you cant.

I see you cant.
It's kind of hard to leave politics out of a political forum, and even more difficult to leave it out of a discussion of the President of the United States.

So, no, I guess I can't. Can you defend Trump on his having created a fraudulent "university?"

Can you say Trump is not a fraud?

It's kind of hard to leave politics out of a political forum, and even more difficult to leave it out of a discussion of the President of the United States.

So, no, I guess I can't. Can you defend Trump on his having created a fraudulent "university?"

Can you say Trump is not a fraud?
People wanted to get rich quick in real estate. They got what they wanted. Did anyone get rich quick ? I doubt it. While the concept is simple there is work that has to be done.
But Donald knows that a fool and his money are soon parted and exercised that knowledge.
No fraud which is proved by them taking a settlement.
An expensive lesson for them. But this all transpired long before he was in politics.
So it's really quite easy to leave politics out of it.

People wanted to get rich quick in real estate. They got what they wanted. Did anyone get rich quick ? I doubt it. While the concept is simple there is work that has to be done.
But Donald knows that a fool and his money are soon parted and exercised that knowledge.
No fraud which is proved by them taking a settlement.
An expensive lesson for them. But this all transpired long before he was in politics.
You have a good point. Trump was a fraud long before he was elected to the White House.

But this all transpired long before he was in politics.
I thought his first run at president was in 2000 in the reform party? The universtiy was started in 2006 and was actively engaged in fraud from then so I don't follow you?

Well...no it not really as it points to his character.

Werbung:
... it was a fraud....they didn't get what they wanted....they were conned...ergo lawsuit...

Ah who cares anyway...crap is the norm now...GO USA...dumbed down and gullible...(y)
We'll see what happens in the next couple of elections. Fool me once, shame on you.

Back