judge ordered union protesters to stop using illegal tactics

The only left leaner to respond was the one I thought would condemn it but didn't and all the ones I thought would run to defend it didn't

weird!

We need the other lefties here to comment. Pockets, THC1, Openmind, etc...please comment.

Your refusal to means you approve of the violent tactics.

If the Tea Party did anything close to this, the left would GO CRAZY!!!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

Werbung:
We need the other lefties here to comment. Pockets, THC1, Openmind, etc...please comment.

Your refusal to means you approve of the violent tactics.

If the Tea Party did anything close to this, the left would GO CRAZY!!!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

If the tea party did anything like this I would go crazy right along with them

If the tea party did anything like this I would go crazy right along with them

Agreed. That is why we are not hypocrites.

Notice how the old lib media is hardly reporting this story. This story should be EVERYWHERE!!!

We both know that if the TP did something like this, the lib media would be reporting it ad nauseum. The media bias is deafening and yet, libs and dems do not see it.

Agreed. That is why we are not hypocrites.

Notice how the old lib media is hardly reporting this story. This story should be EVERYWHERE!!!

We both know that if the TP did something like this, the lib media would be reporting it ad nauseum. The media bias is deafening and yet, libs and dems do not see it.

my boss is a real lefty and very pro union, but he thought it was wrong of them. I really don't understand some people that they could be ok with this.

Good news, the other day they arrested one of the guys, hopefully more will follow.

my boss is a real lefty and very pro union, but he thought it was wrong of them. I really don't understand some people that they could be ok with this.

Good news, the other day they arrested one of the guys, hopefully more will follow.

sounds like they went a bit to far, but then again you never seem to care at the illegal lengths companies go threw to attack and stop Unions.

sounds like they went a bit to far, but then again you never seem to care at the illegal lengths companies go threw to attack and stop Unions.

I am glad you think they went to far

but what do you mean about companies being illegal to unions?

Personally I think a company should have a right to refuse a union, if I owed an business and people tried to unionize I would fire them or close my company having worked for a union I know I would not want any part of them in my business.

Werbung:
Isn't that nice? Liberals are so tolerant, considerate, and loving.

Proof again of what many think about radical liberals. They are a violent bunch when they do not get their government bailouts

What did you expect from the "tolerants". They're a spiteful bunch of entitled children who truly believe that you should give them their "fair share" of YOUR efforts.

Back