Judgment Day on Saturday

Mare Tranquillity

Does anyone here subscribe to the work of Harold Camping and his calculations of impending Judgment Day this May 21st?

I just read a piece in which Camping says that it's gays that have pissed Jesus off enough to make Him come back--not wars, or starvation, or the incessant rapes of women all over the planet. Personally, I think Harold has gone camping one time too many and didn't make it back the last time.:eek:

If it really is the gays who brought Jesus back, then maybe we owe them a vote of thanks because if there ever was a planet that needed Divine Intervention it's this one!

Werbung:
Does anyone here subscribe to the work of Harold Camping and his calculations of impending Judgment Day this May 21st?

I just read a piece in which Camping says that it's gays that have pissed Jesus off enough to make Him come back--not wars, or starvation, or the incessant rapes of women all over the planet. Personally, I think Harold has gone camping one time too many and didn't make it back the last time.:eek:

If it really is the gays who brought Jesus back, then maybe we owe them a vote of thanks because if there ever was a planet that needed Divine Intervention it's this one!

If Jesus does actually come back, it won't be because of gays, it'll probably be because he's sick and tired of some people speaking incorrectly for him, and making money in the process.

Back