Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Werbung:
Now suppose if an conservative news magazine did this on Chelsea Clinton youll have the N.O.W protesting and crying foul just like Newsweek did an sexist picture on Sarah Palin
newsweek_palin_1.jpg

They did samething to Michelle Bachmann
michele-bachmann-newsweek-cover-crop-250x300.jpeg

the fucking bitch who has to right her core values on her hand? lol

LOL --- are you serious??? You REALLY can't be this petty, can you?? This constitutes 'intelligent input' where you come from?

Let me guess ... Minnesota, right? Figures ...

(Oh, by the way ... it's 'write' not 'right' ... see what happens when people are petty?)

Colorado voters are wising up too. They just recalled their Democrat state senators out. They finally had enough at liberalism.

Despite JLD's acknowledgment of the error, a spokesperson from Rolling Stone told us that the publication was not trying to recreate a historical document with its cover. The John Hancock signature is instead supposed to be taken as the beginning of a joke whose punchline can be found inside the magazine.

There, readers will find a tattoo artist wearing a white wig and other colonial garb while inking his name into Dreyfus' lower back. The joke, the spokesperson explained, is that the tattoo artist's name is John Hancock.

Even though the real John Hancock did not sign the Constitution, his Declaration of Independence signature is the most recognizable of any early-U.S. document signer.

"The Julia Louis-Dreyfus cover mirrors the farcical tone of HBO’s Veep, and the signature is an Easter egg for fans of the show," the spokesperson said in a statement. "I think it's great that everyone is talking about our cover."

"the fucking bitch who has to right her core values on her hand? lol"

Yeah, you copied that ... I'm buying into that. It carries its own unique piquant aroma of childishness and crudity only you can proscribe.

Oh, we had no doubt you wrote it ... it definitely had your unique .... uhhh ... flavor and ..... errr .... tone.

I guess reading the post I was clearly referring to was to hard for your small mind. that or you just noticed you looked stupid not noticing I copy pasted it, so are trying to pretend you where to stupid to notice.

I guess reading the post I was clearly referring to was to hard for your small mind. that or you just noticed you looked stupid not noticing I copy pasted it, so are trying to pretend you where to stupid to notice.

Stupid ... now THERE is something you're proficient at ... it's good to have a skill.

Werbung:
Back