Just Give Me Some Truth

Absolutely.....

john_boehner_gi6.jpg

....like John Boner!!!

Just another disingenuous Republican.

Werbung:
Gays have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as anyone else.

There seems to be this strange assumption on the part of liberals, that if the CEO of a cigarette company votes or donates to republicans, he must be conservative. Did that thought ever occur to you that perhaps they just don't trust democrats who routinely tax and restrict their business?

Not saying none of them are conservatives. Obviously it's very possible some are. But most I would bet are simply supporting republicans simply on the basis of their CEO duty to do what's best to promote their business. Obviously a political party the likes to regulate, control, hinder and tax your industry, isn't the best choice to support for elected office.

You are defending the tobacco industry? You are defending a bunch of morally retarded individuals who are selling drugs to Americans, drugs that have killed more Americans than all the wars and illegal drugs in the nation's history. You might as well piss on Jesus' foot!

Your position on gay people should have told me that you were a rice-Christian. Your idiotic argument about marrying the opposite sex is just a rehash of the argument that Christians used to deny interracial marriage, and inter-faith marriage. All you seem capable of doing is recycling old bigotry to new issues. Christians like you are the ones who gave Jesus His middle name.

You are defending the tobacco industry? You are defending a bunch of morally retarded individuals who are selling drugs to Americans, drugs that have killed more Americans than all the wars and illegal drugs in the nation's history. You might as well piss on Jesus' foot!

Since you are not following the clearly written words of G-d anyway, I supposed you'd know about pissing on Jesus foot.

That said, I'm not defending the tobacco industry, I'm defending freedom. If tobacco is a legal product, then it shouldn't be held to a different standard than any other product.

If it is to be banned, then ban it. Ultimately taxes and costly regulations only hurt the poor in America, who are forced to pay a higher price for a legal product.

And since you brought up Jesus, can you name one time in which Jesus *forced* someone to do anything? No, he always asked, always pleaded, always tried to convince someone to do what is right. But he never forced or crammed down their throats someone else's personal crusade for say, a change in defined marriage.

You want me force people to stop smoking, just like you want to force people to accept gay marriage (which isn't marriage at all). Sorry, I won't buy either argument.

Your position on gay people should have told me that you were a rice-Christian. Your idiotic argument about marrying the opposite sex is just a rehash of the argument that Christians used to deny interracial marriage, and inter-faith marriage. All you seem capable of doing is recycling old bigotry to new issues. Christians like you are the ones who gave Jesus His middle name.

Anyway back to the topic, are you claiming your don't have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex like I do?

There seems to be this strange assumption on the part of liberals, that if the CEO of a cigarette company votes or donates to republicans, he must be conservative. Did that thought ever occur to you that perhaps they just don't trust democrats who routinely tax and restrict their business?

Don't they also contribute to Democrats? Most businesses do, in order to curry favor with whoever happens to be in power.

If they contributed to Democrats, and not to Republicans, then it would be the latter who would want to restrict and tax their business.

Trying to discourage the use of tobacco is not a Democrat vs republican idea. It's all based on money, just as most political decisions are based on money.

A congressman is a great investment.

And since you brought up Jesus, can you name one time in which Jesus *forced* someone to do anything? No, he always asked, always pleaded, always tried to convince someone to do what is right. But he never forced or crammed down their throats someone else's personal crusade for say, a change in defined marriage.
Oh really? I recall an instance involving a whip and some scumbags in the Temple when Jesus kicked ass and took names. Isn't that in your Bible? And didn't He curse a fig tree too? As I recall, in the Codex Sinaiticus there are other stories where Jesus was less than concilliatory too. You're the big-time Biblical scholar, right? Maybe you should check it out.

You want me force people to stop smoking, just like you want to force people to accept gay marriage (which isn't marriage at all). Sorry, I won't buy either argument.
I don't want to force you to force people to stop smoking, it just seemed strange that a preacher would advocate for drug dealers. Being gay is legal and you've been down on them, why not big tobacco, they're the ones killing Americans.

Thanks :D You can't hurt me hon. Anyway back to the topic, are you claiming your don't have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex like I do?
Hurting you isn't the issue, it's kind of like hitting the mule with a 2x4 just to get his attention.

When your religion wanted to prevent interracial marriage they said that black people had the same right to marry black people that white people had to marry white people, therefore there was no discrimination. Are you really saying that's valid? Are you advocating a return to that time and outlawing black/white marriages. Or are you just another hypocritical Bible-beater running a double standard?

Werbung:
What I am saying is that having the freedom to choose means you aslo accept the responsibility. don't expect a check because you didn't know the coffee was hot.

dont expect welfare checks because you dropped out of school/ got pregnant at 16/are an addict, etc. and can not get a job.

Back