Just one of many reasons Obama is not right for the job

LOLOLOLOLOL!! You are so out of touch it IS unreal

roflmfao "8 years of TOTAL disrespect". More like 8 years of total ignorance. Wake up genius.....sigh

Page 9 as of Jan 27, 2009. Not suprising.....

Wow... that was nearly at a middle school communication level. But boy, you sure told us... genius... I am now totally convinced that you are right, and we are wrong because you typed "LOLOLOLOLOL!!". That is proof of everything.

Open want ad to House of Politics forum. Frustrated conservative looking for decent, intelligent communication from other people. Please sigh up today! I can feel my intelligence level dropping with each brain dead idiotic post. Any logical rational communication, highly desired.

Thanks.

Werbung:
Was Clinton respected? The nastiness did not start yesterday. If you care to trace it back far enough, you can find it in angry exchanges back in the era of John Adams and Jefferson. That's how democracy works.

Was Clinton respected? The nastiness did not start yesterday. If you care to trace it back far enough, you can find it in angry exchanges back in the era of John Adams and Jefferson. That's how democracy works.

Good grief... Clinton was treated a 100 times better than Bush was, and he was a dog.

NO Obamanation;84031]I hope the can win the war in Iraq and in Afganastan

Iraq is now on the fast track to a prudent end. Afghanistan will continue to be a problem for some time mainly because of it's proximity to Pakistan.

I hope he can lower the tax burdon on all Americans

If you make less than $250K per year you're golden... and even the over$250K crowd probably won't see the increase back up to Clinton administration levels for a year or two.

I hope he can get Pelosi in line, and the whole of congress and I hope he can stop this useless dumb spending that has gone on for 50 years.

The Dems with President Obama will run the show better than the Bush squad. Spending is what "Stimulus" is... so that's gonna happen. They broke down the economic multiplier effect and cutting taxes only turns every dollar cut into $1.03. And Corporate tax cuts actually lose 2/3 of their value. Works programs on the other hand actually increase that same dollar by 2/3.

I hope he can end abortion (laughing as I type this all up)

Well that's NEVER gonna happen!:) As a matter of fact President will probably appoint at least 3 pro-women's right judges to the Supreme Court. And he may actually also introduce some other women's safeguard legislation.

I hope he can leave Americans alone, get out of our Frakin way and let us succeed and stop burdening us with more government.

Well he won't be wire tapping you without a warrant like Bush or waterboarding you so I guess that's a YES!;)

this is so funny and you cant even see it. after 8 years of TOTAL disrespect to the office of president you want it respected. and the whole lot of you are throwng temper tantrums when we wont do it.

this is so funny its almost unreal

Well the fact is Bush/Cheney really did pretty much suck on a whole lot of different things. And the American people themselves recognized that by giving the Democrats 2 huge landslide elections in a row and rated Bush on his way out a dismal less than 25% approval. That's 75% of Americans AGAINST!

Now we give our new highly popular President (70% approval rating) a chance at his different path and see if it's not much better in his first 4 years.

I'm bettin' YES WE CAN!

iconatoreee704ee8fa9b9bgm4.jpg

Iraq is now on the fast track to a prudent end. Afghanistan will continue to be a problem for some time mainly because of it's proximity to Pakistan.

If you make less than $250K per year you're golden... and even the over$250K crowd probably won't see the increase back up to Clinton administration levels for a year or two.

The Dems with President Obama will run the show better than the Bush squad. Spending is what "Stimulus" is... so that's gonna happen. They broke down the economic multiplier effect and cutting taxes only turns every dollar cut into $1.03. And Corporate tax cuts actually lose 2/3 of their value. Works programs on the other hand actually increase that same dollar by 2/3.

Well that's NEVER gonna happen!:) As a matter of fact President will probably appoint at least 3 pro-women's right judges to the Supreme Court. And he may actually also introduce some other women's safeguard legislation.

Well he won't be wire tapping you without a warrant like Bush or waterboarding you so I guess that's a YES!;)

Well the fact is Bush/Cheney really did pretty much suck on a whole lot of different things. And the American people themselves recognized that by giving the Democrats 2 huge landslide elections in a row and rated Bush on his way out a dismal less than 25% approval. That's 75% of Americans AGAINST!

Now we give our new highly popular President (70% approval rating) a chance at his different path and see if it's not much better in his first 4 years.

I love reading your posts. Normally I dont agree with you at all but I did agree with a couple of things

You are right, abortion is here to stay
and Iraq war is almost over (would be even if egg head didnt get elected)
and I will get more back in taxes than I pay ( sad but true)

I am glad you like him so much, you really are not a drooling bot, just a hard core lib but not crazy or stupid like some that follow afer him. it puts things in perspective.

I still hate the egg head though :)

Iraq was winding down regardless. I still think the tribal strategy we have employed there has serious potential to blow up in our face.

Afghanistan will be a problem until we leave, and after that it will continue to be a problem.

You are not "golden". Inflation is no good for anyone.

Discussed in another thread. Time-frames and specific brackets are important for that discussion, as is sustainability.

The NSA program was reaffirmed and remains legal after the controversy by an act of Congress. As for interrogation methods, the language in the GITMO Executive Order leaves open some interpretation as discussed in another thread.

Every administration will have failures and successes. What killed Bush in his second term was the economy and bailouts.

Nine days in, this approval rating is meaningless. It will matter in 2-4 years. That goes for any incoming administration.

Exactly right!

And as a matter of fact the horrible witch hunting that the Republicans engaged in willing to go to any extremes to try and tear down a President Clinton that they saw as just WAY TOO POPULAR.

And then the despicable "Swift Boating" of an honorable decorated former in theater fighter & War Veteran with John Kerry really set the stage for Bush and his truly weak record to be picked apart.

But even with this we see our new President, President Obama really trying to get some people on both sides together.

I don't think it will happen much until after some of his policies start showing good and popular returns but there will be Republicans at some point jumping on the Obama band wagon once again just like in this recent election.

iconator6ddd36579bf0f7cqf6.jpg

Good grief... Clinton was treated a 100 times better than Bush was, and he was a dog.

You really can't see the world, outside of your own perspective, can you? Clinton was treated much worse than GWB. The GOP hounds were after Clinton's hide from day 1, and never let up. GWB was treated kindly, in comparison.

Werbung:
You really can't see the world, outside of your own perspective, can you? Clinton was treated much worse than GWB. The GOP hounds were after Clinton's hide from day 1, and never let up. GWB was treated kindly, in comparison.

What are you talking about? Clinton was hailed as brilliant and compassionate, and one of "us", the common folk. I can remember people talking about how we finely have a president that cares, a president that will fix everything, how he'll clean up Washington.

GWB, was and is treat the same as he is now...
chickenhawk.jpg

Just like that. And he always has. When he first ran for president 8 years ago, he attacked as being stupid, as not know anything outside his ranch and so on. That's never changed.

Even from the very start, reporters openly attacked Bush on the most irrelevant of topics. Does anyone remember the foreign affairs pop quiz? No one could answer the questions. No one in the press, no one running for office. Nobody. Yet, because Bush couldn't answer it, he was stupid, an idiot, and ignorant of things that no one else knew either (of course they left off that part).

Clinton on the other hand was treated like near god like status.

What you claim as "GOP Hounds being on his hide from day one" was nothing more than the violations of law being reported in the news. No republican invented Travelgate... Hilliary fired of bunch of people with false charges, so she could give political kick-backs to supporter. It was reported by the media, not the GOP.

Paula Jones, brought up charges against Clinton because of what he did, and the investigation spread to all his other affairs. No republican invented that, it was reported by the drudge report who got if from a reporter who's story was canned, but turned out true.

China-gate, John Wong, Charlie Tree, and the sale of highend computer tech to China, was all reported by the media. You think the GOP just invented all that?

You think the GOP came up with a crazy story about Buddist Monks who take a vow of poverty, donating millions to Al Gore during a non-fund raiser?

Or how about taped phone calls from Al Gore's office, shaking down people for cash?

Yeah, one of us can't see outside your own world perspective, but it's not me. You think that anytime your guy in your world, does something and get's caught, it's really somehow someone else's fault. Time to grow up.

Back