Just Wait, Until a Newborn Needs $2 million Care--Death Panels? Or?

Johnny Tremain

Just wait until the infants start rolling in needing multi-million dollar care in their first few years--and God-Knows-What later.

Taxes will increase or children will be euthanized.

The Government Death Panels will decide which babies will get it--and which will not.

But--Natoma is well today.

Werbung:
plus they can get that average life span whittled down to help with Medicare and SS when people start dying at 65

FDR cleverly set up the first set of rules for SS aimed at 5 years past the predicted expectancy of life-span. Ha!
Increase the age to 85 for the Occupy Wall Street Crowd.

None of this is really out of bounds for the Obama pro-choice crowd. There is talk in these liberal think tanks that unless your a productive citizen, your health care should be rationed or even eliminated according to age. Ezekiel Emanuel (Raham's brother) a doctor and health policy advisor to Obama, wrote a paper called "Whole Lives System".

Some of these bio-ethic think tanks have even gone so far as to say that parents should have the choice to kill their children under the age of 5.

None of this is really out of bounds for the Obama pro-choice crowd. There is talk in these liberal think tanks that unless your a productive citizen, your health care should be rationed or even eliminated according to age. Ezekiel Emanuel (Raham's brother) a doctor and health policy advisor to Obama, wrote a paper called "Whole Lives System".

Some of these bio-ethic think tanks have even gone so far as to say that parents should have the choice to kill their children under the age of 5.

not to mention auto-termination of Down's children.

I think if our country ever gets to that point, there would be a real "Revolution", not just street protesting.

I wish I could believe any humans were capable of feeling this way. But liberals are fine with killing babies in general so it looks like a short trip to killing off defective ones sans input from the parents. This is personal to me as our kid was at risk of Downs and we had to understand that we wanted a baby to love enough to not care about such things. I can tell you that I'd not have loved our child any less no matter what.

I can tell you that I'd not have loved our child any less no matter what.

That's how most parents feel...thank God. I know of a family at my sisters church, that has adopted several special needs children.

That's how most parents feel...thank God. I know of a family at my sisters church, that has adopted several special needs children.

And I've learned over the years and especially from my kid who has been workin g with special needs kids just how precious they are even if they're different.

And I've learned over the years and especially from my kid who has been workin g with special needs kids just how precious they are even if they're different.

You often hear of those special pareants--usually with their own kids--who bring them into their families and make it all work so beautifully.

The democrat party would end that if they could abruptly and by tomorrow.
Just like a partial-birth abortion, where the little child fights and waves its arms and legs wildly
as the huge, razor-sharp suction syringe is forced into the back of the head to extract the brains
and the attendants watch as it slowly goes limp--then hangs like a wet rag.

A 'beautiful' sight that occurs every day all across America. For no reason whatsoever.
And we wonder why our cities are turning into Sodom and Gomorrah.

You often hear of those special pareants--usually with their own kids--who bring them into their families and make it all work so beautifully.

The democrat party would end that if they could abruptly and by tomorrow.
Just like a partial-birth abortion, where the little child fights and waves its arms and legs wildly
as the huge, razor-sharp suction syringe is forced into the back of the head to extract the brains
and the attendants watch as it slowly goes limp--then hangs like a wet rag.

A 'beautiful' sight that occurs every day all across America. For no reason whatsoever.
And we wonder why our cities are turning into Sodom and Gomorrah.

to be fair its not every day.

Are you guys really not smart enough to know Death Panels are called Insurance companies? Do you really think you guys all have endless amounts of cash your Insurance would throw at medical bills to save your ass? What color is the sky in your world? Also you do understand that your insurance goes threw your own damn Insurance provider that you picked ( really your work did) Unless you are so poor you can only have goverment health care....who of course you pretend you care about some death penal saying some Bill will be to high..but don't give 2 shits if they have no coverage at all.

Werbung:
I agree completely! If it is determined that a child will be born with an extra chromosome (which is a byproduct of human interbreeding with neanderthals), then the fetus SHOULD be terminated. It is incredibly selfish to bring a handicapped child into the world just because the parents want a child to love. children with downs live an incomplete and difficult life that creates huge burden on society. No matter whether you are conservative or liberal, we should all agree that downs syndrome is a special kind of hell that can be prevented with the modern miracle of abortion. There are millions of fully functioning children out there that deserve a home and can fill the gap that is left when a couple cannot have a healthy child of their own. If obamacare can prevent just one child with downs from having to be brought into the world, then it is worth any other inadequacy it may have.

Back