Just Wait, Until a Newborn Needs $2 million Care--Death Panels? Or?

Are you guys really not smart enough to know Death Panels are called Insurance companies? Do you really think you guys all have endless amounts of cash your Insurance would throw at medical bills to save your ass? What color is the sky in your world? Also you do understand that your insurance goes threw your own damn Insurance provider that you picked ( really your work did) Unless you are so poor you can only have goverment health care....who of course you pretend you care about some death penal saying some Bill will be to high..but don't give 2 shits if they have no coverage at all.

Well, of course, not being ObamaNazis--we could not have any measurable intelligence at all.
We can only hope that by being exposed to the likes of you--someday we may become brighter.
When you see who follows Obama most ardently--you see an endless parade of high intelligence.

Werbung:
Well, of course, not being ObamaNazis--we could not have any measurable intelligence at all.
We can only hope that by being exposed to the likes of you--someday we may become brighter.
When you see who follows Obama most ardently--you see an endless parade of high intelligence.

Just like a conservative to attack the speaker and not the substance of the argument. Liberals are happy to debate the issues without resorting to empty rhetoric

Just like a conservative to attack the speaker and not the substance of the argument. Liberals are happy to debate the issues without resorting to empty rhetoric

I must apologize.
The substance of her argument is that she supported Obama because she thought he would pay her bills for her.
Sorry.

I must apologize.
The substance of her argument is that she supported Obama because she thought he would pay her bills for her.
Sorry.
I must apologize.
Sorry.

Actually, not a bit of the argument had to do with anyone paying anyone else's bills or their support for obama at all. If you are correct in your argument adress what she said and don't sout fallacious ad hominem attacks

I must apologize.
Sorry.

Where was that in her argument? It seems you have some large preconceived notions about people you have never met. When you think about it, though, it's an excellent idea

I agree completely! If it is determined that a child will be born with an extra chromosome (which is a byproduct of human interbreeding with neanderthals), then the fetus SHOULD be terminated. It is incredibly selfish to bring a handicapped child into the world just because the parents want a child to love. children with downs live an incomplete and difficult life that creates huge burden on society. No matter whether you are conservative or liberal, we should all agree that downs syndrome is a special kind of hell that can be prevented with the modern miracle of abortion. There are millions of fully functioning children out there that deserve a home and can fill the gap that is left when a couple cannot have a healthy child of their own. If obamacare can prevent just one child with downs from having to be brought into the world, then it is worth any other inadequacy it may have.

So Eric, who else needs to go due to defects ?
The blind ?
The deaf ?
The infirm ?
The old ?
The dwarfs ?

What qualifies one to have a place on this world for you ?

The blind ?
The deaf ?
The infirm ?
The old ?
The dwarfs ?

And don't forget the Baptists and the Catholics!
Long live the GLBT Movement and it's party--the democrats!
Stop all gender decisions by nature--make them decided by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi!
Let the surgeon's knife decide the future of the human race!

She's not going to have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage? I wonder how that's working out for her.

Maybe she's one of the 50% of Americans who get "Obama bucks".

You just wonder how DENSE people must be to fall for democrat/Obama prattle.
It does not even make sense at the most elementary level.

I would expect that from the lady in the video--and would not consider that her fault--just the acculturization from where she has known as home all her life.

A democrat ghetto-pen where they keep the indentured voters.

The blind ?
The deaf ?
The infirm ?
The old ?
The dwarfs ?

Well it was Margaret Sanger's goal (planned parenthood) to eliminate minorities. And Ruth Ginsberg also thinks it would help to eliminate the poor.

Really? Eugenics? Is that the argument you are going to make? This is silly, and you know it. Specifically, this quote right here: "A eugenicist mentality is often present in those pushing for greater access to contraception, sterilization, abortion...". Eugenics specifically refers, as stated in your article, to breeding people like animals, which is choosing the best traits. How are we being Eugenicists by the support of better access to birth control? There is no selective breeding here, it's simply a matter of if a person wants/can raise a child, with no malicious intent behind it. I know that right now I am financially unable to raise a child, thus I use contraception. If, for some reason, my wife gets pregnant and we opt for an abortion, how are we Eugenicists? Furthermore, if we were to have a child with downs syndrome, and we knew we could not in anyway provide for this child the level of care that is required either through unwillingness or inability, is this really so bad to get an abortion?

Werbung:
The blind ?
The deaf ?
The infirm ?
The old ?
The dwarfs ?

draw the line at the point where an individual has no hope of being a productive and valuable member of society. Draw the line at the point in which an individual does not have the capacity to understand their own miserable lot in life. the blind, the deaf and dwarves can all live productive and worthwhile lives. Perhaps you are unclear on this, but it would be impossible to abort an elderly person or the sick. All of the groups you listed have the capacity to determine their own fate. If they choose to die that is a choice which they can make themselves. Children with downs are being brought into the world because some selfish couple is so hellbent on having a family that they would condemn their own child to a lifetime of mockery, institutionalization, and self-ignorance. An abortion in the case of downs is an act of mercy, not of cruelty.

Back