Just Wait, Until a Newborn Needs $2 million Care--Death Panels? Or?

Werbung:
draw the line at the point where an individual has no hope of being a productive and valuable member of society. Draw the line at the point in which an individual does not have the capacity to understand their own miserable lot in life. the blind, the deaf and dwarves can all live productive and worthwhile lives. Perhaps you are unclear on this, but it would be impossible to abort an elderly person or the sick. All of the groups you listed have the capacity to determine their own fate. If they choose to die that is a choice which they can make themselves. Children with downs are being brought into the world because some selfish couple is so hellbent on having a family that they would condemn their own child to a lifetime of mockery, institutionalization, and self-ignorance. An abortion in the case of downs is an act of mercy, not of cruelty.

there are many high functioning Downs people livin g full and productive lives.

I have to assume that if you are willing to murder one there is potential fr you to be willing to murder more.

you really should educate yourself some on these supposedly usless individuals. might open your eyes.

You see now, from this thread, why people speak of Death Panels.
They will come, as long as people think one group or another is better.

Perhaps it is liberals who should be euthanized?
Makes as much sense, if you follow the same logic.
Merely depends on who's hand is on the driver's wheel.

I am arguing for mercy to be given to those that cannot end their own suffering. You are condoning genocide of a political group? Which model are you advocating? Pol Pot or Hitler?

I am arguing for mercy to be given to those that cannot end their own suffering. You are condoning genocide of a political group? Which model are you advocating? Pol Pot or Hitler?

wow, so you have personal knowledge of all this misery ? all those Down's people are just too incapable of ending it all to escape their hellish life ?

well

from MY perspective, liberals are at least as miserable and too cowardly to end it all. using your line of thinking it makes perfect sense.

without violating Godwin's Law.

I hope Katherine Sebelious is not recruiting you for the Death Panels.

Werbung:
I hope Katherine Sebelius is not recruiting you for the Death Panels.

Kathleen is the devil's tool--and proud of it.

She is thrilled seeing videos of partial-birth murders with thrashing healthy babies being euthanized brutally by razor-sharp instruments
driven into the back of their heads to remove their brain tissue, as they fight to live.

Those videos exist--many of them--and when the public finally sees them, there will be riots in the streets.

Back