Just what we need: More sin.

Werbung:
Vatican Lists New Sinful Behavior

"genetic manipulation"? Now one has to wonder about that one.

Father forgive me, for I have created a new strain of wheat that increases production 40%.

Come on...that's not what they're talking about. Genetically modifying crops that could help feed the hungry is not immoral...

They're talking about human cloning and making babies in test tubes. That's playing God, and I'm pretty sure only God is supposed to do that. We'll find out for sure when we die.

Not really news. On every issue not immediately related to sex the Catholic Church is just another lefty shill.

Come on...that's not what they're talking about. Genetically modifying crops that could help feed the hungry is not immoral...

They're talking about human cloning and making babies in test tubes. That's playing God, and I'm pretty sure only God is supposed to do that. We'll find out for sure when we die.

maybe god hates sex so much he said make kids in tubes, and showed man how :)

I like the old way though....but without the kids.

God created fossil fuels, and made it so that they can power all this amazing stuff. Maybe its part of his great plan that we pollute, rip down and litter the world just like its part of his great plan to give small children lukemia.

Coal power stations FIRE AWAY!

In my opinion, a person who cannot be bothered to read and understand something clearly deserves the sorry state of ignorance he finds himself in.

Werbung:
Or, maybe God created an imperfect world and imperfect man, turned us loose, and said, "OK, go and see if you can take care of this place and learn to get along with one another. Let's see what you can learn in the process." then turned on the video camera to watch and let us make our own decisions and learn to live with them.

We still have a lot to learn about getting along and taking care of the planet. God must be wondering if we'll ever learn.

Back