JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR is in!

top gun

Sonya Sotomayor was just voted in!

Vote in the Senate 68 to 31!

A great day and another VICTORY for President Obama!!!

All the grumbling by the Republicants did nothing to stop the progress being made.

What a GREAT week for the Democrats!!!

President Clinton rescues the women held in North Korea!

Judge Sonya Sotomayor is confirmed as a Justice!

Many economic indicators are up and future predictions are good again!

And all the pubbies can do is disrupt town hall meetings because they don't want the politicians to be able to tell their constituents about all the good in the reform. Think about that? Not ask questions but disrupt meetings so people can't have the facts explained to them.

They are acting totally shamefully... what a total embarrassment to America.

Werbung:
Thank god there is finally someone wise on the bench :)

I still say better her than a number of others obama could have picked.

but a great week for dems?

They are hiding from the voters... They went home and are having a very hard time because the voters are mad as hell at them.

Not sure its a "great week" for them... but they did get the wise chick on the bench even though a number of dems voted against her, and a few idiot republicans voted for her, nothing was going to stop this from happening. The votes were with the dems. She could have spit on the constitution and still been confirmed.

And the deal was made before Clinton even knew he was going to N. Korea, all he had to do was show up and smile for the camera. Crazy Kim had a crush on him and wanted him to visit, that alone got the girls free... so its not a whole lot to feel proud about :)

Thank god there is finally someone wise on the bench

I still say better her than a number of others obama could have picked.

but a great week for dems?

They are hiding from the voters... They went home and are having a very hard time because the voters are mad as hell at them.

Not sure its a "great week" for them... but they did get the wise chick on the bench even though a number of dems voted against her, and a few idiot republicans voted for her, nothing was going to stop this from happening. The votes were with the dems. She could have spit on the constitution and still been confirmed.

And the deal was made before Clinton even knew he was going to N. Korea, all he had to do was show up and smile for the camera. Crazy Kim had a crush on him and wanted him to visit, that alone got the girls free... so its not a whole lot to feel proud about

GREAT week for the DEMS... come on you know it!:D

Everything is going in a better direction. America is on a big Democratic come back!

And far from hiding the Dems have been all over the country trying to have calm informational Town Hall Meetings. It's not their fault the crazy loser tea baggers don't want anything to change. Most of the tea baggers are so stupid and/or brainwashed that they say things like...

Don't socialize healthcare I don't want the government in my healthcare... and don't mess with my Medicare!:confused:

Two words... NIM RODS!:D

GREAT week for the DEMS... come on you know it!

Everything is going in a better direction. America is on a big Democratic come back!

And far from hiding the Dems have been all over the country trying to have calm informational Town Hall Meetings. It's not their fault the crazy loser tea baggers don't want anything to change. Most of the tea baggers are so stupid and/or brainwashed that they say things like...

Don't socialize healthcare I don't want the government in my healthcare... and don't mess with my Medicare!:confused:

Two words... NIM RODS!:D

Well the nimrods are pist and its mostly dems they are pist at. The dems cant even hold a town hall meeting for fear of the nimrods screaming.

obama had to send out a plea to his followers to please go to at least one of the town halls this month to counter the nimrods.

We can pretend they are nimrods because they dont want what you want and we can pretend their free speech is less valuable than the dems who screamed like stuck pigs the last 8 years

but pretending doesnt make it different :)

Sonya Sotomayor was just voted in!

Vote in the Senate 68 to 31!

A great day and another VICTORY for President Obama!!!

All the grumbling by the Republicants did nothing to stop the progress being made.

What a GREAT week for the Democrats!!!

President Clinton rescues the women held in North Korea!

Judge Sonya Sotomayor is confirmed as a Justice!

Many economic indicators are up and future predictions are good again!

And all the pubbies can do is disrupt town hall meetings because they don't want the politicians to be able to tell their constituents about all the good in the reform. Think about that? Not ask questions but disrupt meetings so people can't have the facts explained to them.

What an amazing year...these historic amazingly wonderful events happening in my life time. WOW & HOLY BAT CRAP...it is exciting to live in this century.

Sotomayor was ratified?

OMG! I haven't been this surprised since I learned that the Pope was Catholic and the ocean was salty!

Imagine that, she was ratified against all odds and contrary to all expectations!

Seriously, I think she was a good choice despite her somewhat unsettling remark about being wiser than those old white men who normally occupy the bench. She might even have been right about that, in a way.

Well the nimrods are pist and its mostly dems they are pist at. The dems cant even hold a town hall meeting for fear of the nimrods screaming.

obama had to send out a plea to his followers to please go to at least one of the town halls this month to counter the nimrods.

We can pretend they are nimrods because they dont want what you want and we can pretend their free speech is less valuable than the dems who screamed like stuck pigs the last 8 years

but pretending doesnt make it different :)

There's nothing honorable about Lunatic Far Right groups and insurance lobbyist busing in spastic hecklers so that all the many people who came to hear about the good in the Health Insurance Reform initiative... can't.

This is a HUGE embarrassment for the Republicants in the long run. You don't see it yet, just like you don't see the major backlash that will be coming for trying to stop the first Latina Supreme Court Justice.

But make no mistake... it's a comin'!;)

SO what you are saying is that people, using their constitutional rights in a way that displeases you is an embarrassment to America?

I think that those people, who want to shut up anyone who doesn't have the same view as they do, and try to discredit them are not an embarrassment to America, they are a DANGER. They are Rush Limbaugh, the far religious right, the ranting gay left, and they are YOU. And I'm not even a Republican.

I am however, an American, something that I do not consider you, because you are foolish enough to think that Republicans want the country to fail just because someone they don't like is President. No real American thinks that way.

What an amazing year...these historic amazingly wonderful events happening in my life time. WOW & HOLY BAT CRAP...it is exciting to live in this century.

It is GREAT isn't it!!!!!!!

And if better economic numbers...

Justice Sotomayor...

Clinton bringing back American detainees without a single shot fired...

wasn't a GREAT enough week ALREADY!

Congress passed another 2 billion to go into the wildly, unbelievably popular, super successful, Cash For Clunkers program.

I just watch a story on it interviewing New Car Dealers all over the country. Things being said like...

This is in a way is saving us...

Best month I've seen since I've been in the car business...

I don't know about the other stimulus plans but I can tell you this one is working, and working quick!

Just think about this ASPCA. When you breakdown the numbers not including the government rebate money (CARS) this is bringing almost immediately 9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION DOLLARS) of capital into our economy helping to break The Bush Recession that would have just been on the sidelines helping nothing.

HOT DAMN THIS IS A GOOD ONE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

SO what you are saying is that people, using their constitutional rights in a way that displeases you is an embarrassment to America?

I think that those people, who want to shut up anyone who doesn't have the same view as they do, and try to discredit them are not an embarrassment to America, they are a DANGER. They are Rush Limbaugh, the far religious right, the ranting gay left, and they are YOU. And I'm not even a Republican.

I am however, an American, something that I do not consider you, because you are foolish enough to think that Republicans want the country to fail just because someone they don't like is President. No real American thinks that way.

No... and I say this with all do respect. Believing that it is good & proper to organize to PURPOSEFULLY not let others listen and ask questions is un-American and makes you foolish.

I have no problem with people FROM those districts showing up even if they are in total disagreement. In fact I'm for giving them the first 5 or 6 questions right off the top. But at some point don't all the others that came to listen have that right as well? Or do you get to make that call... what you'll let be heard or not be heard from our elected officials?

That's what your psycho crowd wants and it will not stand! They don't have questions and they don't want to hear the true explanation.

They just don't want the others that came to hear, to be able to hear... and that is dishonorable and un-American.

Luckily the American people know who's Bob Rumson and who's the President... and thank God that they do!

That's what your psycho crowd wants and it will not stand! They don't have questions and they don't want to hear the true explanation.

They just don't want the others that came to hear, to be able to hear... and that is dishonorable and un-American.

Believe me I know.

I made a trip back home to California just in time to see the gays in the streets because the MAJORITY of those who live and pay taxes in California didn't vote the way they wanted. Human or civil rights aside, the protests were no different. The tactics were no different. However, the words, the vitriole and the total lack of grace coming from those who were defeated in the initiative, was very different.

The dems will justify this by calling it a human rights issue, which of course, isn't the issue we're talking about here at all is it?

The issue is that you consider the Republicans to be evil, and yet, are totally blind to the same tactics on your side. That kind of mentality is the reason why the American people are split. And we will remain split, my friend, because neither side will go down quietly. THAT is what will make America fail. Not a Republican.

It is GREAT isn't it!!!!!!!

And if better economic numbers...

Justice Sotomayor...

Clinton bringing back American detainees without a single shot fired...

wasn't a GREAT enough week ALREADY!

Congress passed another 2 billion to go into the wildly, unbelievably popular, super successful, Cash For Clunkers program.

I just watch a story on it interviewing New Car Dealers all over the country. Things being said like...

This is in a way is saving us...

Best month I've seen since I've been in the car business...

I don't know about the other stimulus plans but I can tell you this one is working, and working quick!

Just think about this ASPCA. When you breakdown the numbers not including the government rebate money (CARS) this is bringing almost immediately 9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION DOLLARS) of capital into our economy helping to break The Bush Recession that would have just been on the sidelines helping nothing.

HOT DAMN THIS IS A GOOD ONE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!

http://img441.imageshack.us/i/obamas011909t1.jpg/

Yes, it exciting and really refreshing! But it provides an interesting quandary for exactly why are the far right leaning nut jobs sooo pissed off and still waiting for the country to fall flat on our collective faces...:eek:

Someone on here {and it doesn't really matter WHO} said that this was 'Cash for Clunkers' was just: "silly, stupid and didn't create any new jobs like the stimulus was supposed to do!!!"

GOOD GRIEF, so no new jobs were created...but look how many employed auto workers {and all of those other contractual entities} will be kept busy producing more inventory.

They would B!tch & Moan if they were hung with a new rope...LMAO {seems as though I heard that around here before} ROTFLMAO

Believe me I know.

I made a trip back home to California just in time to see the gays in the streets because the MAJORITY of those who live and pay taxes in California didn't vote the way they wanted. Human or civil rights aside, the protests were no different. The tactics were no different. However, the words, the vitriole and the total lack of grace coming from those who were defeated in the initiative, was very different.

The dems will justify this by calling it a human rights issue, which of course, isn't the issue we're talking about here at all is it?

The issue is that you consider the Republicans to be evil, and yet, are totally blind to the same tactics on your side. That kind of mentality is the reason why the American people are split. And we will remain split, my friend, because neither side will go down quietly. THAT is what will make America fail. Not a Republican.

I wonder if the "the words, the vitriole and the total lack of grace coming from" the right would be any better if suddenly they were told that a christian man and woman could no longer marry (as far as the state was concerned) I bet the response would be a 100 fold worse. It is very much a human rights issue. For all the "Government stay out of my life" the right wingers have, they sure don't mind legislating against the state recognition of something they feel goes against their religious idealism. It's hypocrisy at its largest grandstand, it is disgusting. The actions of the right when they disagree are quite dishonourable. Of course what do you expect from people who are indoctrinated into their mindset by an obese pill popper on the radio and that stroke likely loon on fox news..

I wonder if the "the words, the vitriole and the total lack of grace coming from" the right would be any better if suddenly they were told that a christian man and woman could no longer marry (as far as the state was concerned) I bet the response would be a 100 fold worse. It is very much a human rights issue. For all the "Government stay out of my life" the right wingers have, they sure don't mind legislating against the state recognition of something they feel goes against their religious idealism. It's hypocrisy at its largest grandstand, it is disgusting. The actions of the right when they disagree are quite dishonourable. Of course what do you expect from people who are indoctrinated into their mindset by an obese pill popper on the radio and that stroke likely loon on fox news..

:D I'm becoming a fan of your post...LMAO
Your good, really, really good ;)

Werbung:
:D I'm becoming a fan of your post...LMAO
Your good, really, really good ;)

Well, trying to clear the spin and maintain the facts is really all I'm about. I just tire quite quickly of the constant stream of fallacious logic that comes from people. Strawmen, red herrings, slippery slopes, it is as if they learned to debate and argue by doing everything you SHOULD not do in a debate (rely on fallacies....) I just like to point this out hopefully resulting in them actually trying to make a real case instead of nonsense time wasting posts.

Back