JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR is in!

Well, trying to clear the spin and maintain the facts is really all I'm about. I just tire quite quickly of the constant stream of fallacious logic that comes from people. Strawmen, red herrings, slippery slopes, it is as if they learned to debate and argue by doing everything you SHOULD not do in a debate (rely on fallacies....) I just like to point this out hopefully resulting in them actually trying to make a real case instead of nonsense time wasting posts.

Thomas Jefferson said: "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

I wish you good luck with your 'crusade'...believe it or not there once was a time when I was of the 'fair minded' thought process that if the repetitious information was presented in such a way that the opposition would have a real light bulb moment and understand the hypocrisy of their ideologies...OK, well that didn't work so well, they just kept getting their hypersensitive feelings hurt and reported my 'MEANNESS' to the moderators. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm just a cynical poster who sees the humor in the 'far right thinking good christian' forcing their opinions onto the rest of the world! ;)

Werbung:
Now, I'm just a cynical poster who sees the humor in the 'far right thinking good christian' forcing their opinions onto the rest of the world! ;)

Well, I think it is humourous irony that makes it amusing. The fact itself is not so funny. I try to be a bit entertaining when I can, I suppose. I've not been here in quite a while, and I hope moderation hasn't gone bat-sheisse retarded, but we'll see I suppose, as I tend to post a lot when I'm around.

I was using this board around the time it first opened, and I see quite a few of the old guys still around which is good, considering some of the oppositional rightists from the days of old had decent heads on their shoulder's and weren't completely luna-fringe like it seems a few of the newer lot are.

Yes, it exciting and really refreshing! But it provides an interesting quandary for exactly why are the far right leaning nut jobs sooo pissed off and still waiting for the country to fall flat on our collective faces...:eek:

Someone on here {and it doesn't really matter WHO} said that this was 'Cash for Clunkers' was just: "silly, stupid and didn't create any new jobs like the stimulus was supposed to do!!!"

GOOD GRIEF, so no new jobs were created...but look how many employed auto workers {and all of those other contractual entities} will be kept busy producing more inventory.

They would B!tch & Moan if they were hung with a new rope...LMAO {seems as though I heard that around here before} ROTFLMAO

You hit the nail on the head ASPCA...

if America succeeds after getting away from Bush/Cheney the Right knows it's an "I told you so moment".

They know things are improving and the very fact, the most telling, the most laughable thing is when they get on and post things like... Cash for Clunkers shows the government can't run anything!:eek:

When everyone knows the reason it ran out of money so quick IS BECAUSE IT WAS SO VERY GOOD & RAN SO VERY WELL!:D

It would be like if Macys through a big weekend sale and sold out in almost every department and then saying... Well see that, Macys can't run anything, they ran out of merchandise!:eek:

You know it was originally going to be 4 billion at the start but because of all the Republicant whining that it would NEVER WORK they went with
1 billion to see.

When the economy is down and a major industry and all its support businesses can get a HUGE bump like this it's a wonderful thing. 9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION DOLLARS) on the consumer end alone not including the rebate almost immediately pumped into our economy. All those jobs... all that tax revenue that is so badly needed.

I'm glad to be in the group that can still celebrate when good things happen.

Well, I think it is humourous irony that makes it amusing. The fact itself is not so funny. I try to be a bit entertaining when I can, I suppose. I've not been here in quite a while, and I hope moderation hasn't gone bat-sheisse retarded, but we'll see I suppose, as I tend to post a lot when I'm around.

I was using this board around the time it first opened, and I see quite a few of the old guys still around which is good, considering some of the oppositional rightists from the days of old had decent heads on their shoulder's and weren't completely luna-fringe like it seems a few of the newer lot are.

I have to agree with ASPCA... you're really making a good impression... I for one LOVE HUMOROUS IRONY!:D

Kudos to you my friend! You come in and you prove you don't have to stoop to the level of the Far Right. None of their... you're an idiot... you're a A-hole... stuff. Just spelling out the ridiculousness of their position and saying... Now just look at this and try not to laugh!

Here's another great breakdown on how much good Cash For Clunkers is doing... and thanks again...

Werbung:
Of course what do you expect from people who are indoctrinated into their mindset by an obese pill popper on the radio and that stroke likely loon on fox news..

Lol. What a typical dim response. So if all non "anything goes" leftists think that all more conservative valued folks follow Rush Limbaugh, then it only goes to follow that the spokesperson for all dims is Al Sharpton? or perhaps George Clooney?. Of course, I never met a dim who had an original thought. They're all just minah birds.

I never listened to Rush Limbaugh in my life, But valiant effort on your part.

Oh Yeah, this particular post was NOT about human issues. I did know, however that there would be a fool who would fall for the ploy, and try to change the subject and make it such. You won.

If you would like to open that thread, I could go on forever about those in YOUR camp, and actually provide facts relative to a lack of morality, intelligence, honesty, integrity in general, and THEN get to the politicians, which would be an entirely other sect of liberals. Bring it on.

Or, you could run like the other dims on this board when they are proven wrong, or just assume that their opinion is right on, and couldn't possibly be wrong.

Back