Justice Stevens: "You have a constitutional right to a 911-predialed cell phone..."

Little-Acorn

Justice Stevens didn't have to retire. He could have been snoozing away on the Supreme Court bench these many years, as Ginsburg did.

The main reason for ordinary citizens to own guns, is to protect themselves against government. Do you suppose Stevens even knows that, or ever knew it?

-----------------------------------------

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/jus...ave-some-kind-constitutional-right-cell-phone

Justice Stevens: 'Maybe You Have Some Kind of Constitutional Right to a Cell Phone...'

by Melanie Hunter
October 16, 2012

(CNSNews.com) - Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, speaking at an event hosted by the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence’s Legal Action Project, said Monday said that having “some kind of constitutional right to a cell phone with a predialed 911 at your bedside might be better protection than a gun.”

“I’m not sure I actually have captured the entire question, but it does occur to me that one thing that I thought about from time to time is that maybe you have some kind of constitutional right to have a cell phone with a predialed 911 number at your bedside, and that might provide you with a little better protection than a gun, which you’re not used to using,” Stevens said.

Werbung:
Back