Karl Rove! COME ON DOWN!!!!!

Some already have
Sold their souls that is..

Why not just switch stock to alternatives? You get to keep your money, grow it AND your soul. I think the fixation with oil borders on idol-worship since even money seems to no longer be at the heart of it.

Werbung:
Well I'm still waiting to hear from the GOP-bots here who think commies are bad bad bad and have even used the dreaded "C" word when referring to me...and yet think it's just Jim-dandy to do business with and become indebted to (with all its implications) the dreaded red menace..?

If the GOP-bots can whitewash that arrangement, maybe they can whitewash covert trading with other enemies of the free world...like...Oh...I don't know, the Bin Laden financial empire? After all, Dubya had a great mentor. Granddaddy was financially assisting Adolph Hitler while we were at war with Adolph Hitler's nazi-Germany..

I am not sure you can make a credible case that alternative fuels will prevent the United States from continuing to deficit spend. (and hence being forced to borrow money)

Rove previously refused to cooperate with an earlier Justice Department inquiry into the firings. The Justice Department's Inspector General and its Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) said in a report released last September detailing their earlier probe of the firings of the U.S. attorneys that their investigation was severely "hindered" by the refusal by Rove and other senior Bush administration officials to cooperate with the probe.

Rove's attorney, Robert Luskin, said that Rove, however, will cooperate with a federal criminal probe of the firings being led by Nora Dannehy, the Acting U.S. Attorney for Connecticut who was selected by former Attorney General Michael Mukasey to lead the investigation. Dannehy has recently empaneled a federal grand jury to hear evidence in the matter.
Source: http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/

Hey you know...this not cooperating with federal authorities thingy could catch on. A bunch of guys down at the pool hall the other day were laughing about giving the feds the middle finger just like Rove.

Golly, we've sure learned a LOT from the Bush Administration. Bunches of us were wondering just how far we could tell the Fed to shove it..

Nice precident Rovester! Here's to a NEW America!

(And when they pressure you to cooperate, hand-select a friend of a friend to oversee the "impartial" proceedings!...lol..)

It appears Porky Rove is nearing maximum-density!!!!!!

:D

"Judging from Karl Rove's unhinged reactions on Hannity last night, I can only conclude that he is very, very worried about the possibility of an investigation into torture under the Bush administration. Sure, he couched it in terms of national security. But this is the guy whose fingerprints are all over the outing of an undercover CIA agent. You need more than a shaker of salt to swallow Rove's argument that his meltdown last night was due to concern for the country, not his own derriere or at the least the derrieres of some close friends.

Rove went on a bit comparing Obama to a Latin America dictator, then added, “It may be the way that they do things in Chicago, but that's not the way we do things here in America.” Right, Karl. Here in America, we out undercover agents whose husbands endanger our desire to go to war and we smear our political opponents with whispering campaigns. God forbid we should investigate and possibly prosecute officials who may have broken laws."​

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"karl rove will be interviewed today as part of a criminal investigation into the firing of u.s. Attorneys during the presidency of george w. bush, according to two sources familiar with the appointment.

Rove, a former senior aide to bush, will be questioned by connecticut prosecutor nora r. Dannehy, who was named in september to examine whether former justice department and white house officials lied or obstructed justice in connection with the dismissal of federal prosecutors in 2006.

Dannehy has operated mostly out of the public spotlight (The RESOLUTION OPTION :D ), issuing subpoenas for documents through a federal grand jury in the district. But in recent weeks, she has interviewed other government aides, including former white house political deputies scott jennings and sara taylor."​

As if it matters. No laws were broken, and the best you can hope for is a contempt of court, or possibly a perjury charge. In either case it will likely be thrown out of court. Just look at the Sarah Palin trumpeted up false charges that were ultimately thrown out after they reviewed the case and realized nothing was there. Same thing here. There is no case. You can't cite a law anyone broke. The executive branch has every right to hire and fire the US attorneys at will.

The executive branch has every right to hire and fire the US attorneys at will.
Gee.....I guess you hadn't heard..... :rolleyes:

"U.S. attorneys are political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the president, but cannot be fired for improper reasonshttp://rawstory.com/blog/2009/05/rove-testifies-on-us-attorney-scandal-ignores-reporters/. Bush administration officials at first claimed the attorneys were let go because of poor performance."​
Gee.....sounds like the ol' Justification For Iraq War routine!​

Gee.....I guess you hadn't heard..... :rolleyes:

Gee.....sounds like the ol' Justification For Iraq War routine!​

28 U.S.C. § 541, states:

(a) The President shall appoint, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, a United States attorney for each judicial district.

(b) Each United States attorney shall be appointed for a term of four years. On the expiration of his term, a United States attorney shall continue to perform the duties of his office until his successor is appointed and qualifies.

(c) Each United States attorney is subject to removal by the President.

Please show me where in the actual law you gleaned your conclusions from?

28 U.S.C. § 541, states:

(a) The President shall appoint, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, a United States attorney for each judicial district.

(b) Each United States attorney shall be appointed for a term of four years. On the expiration of his term, a United States attorney shall continue to perform the duties of his office until his successor is appointed and qualifies.

(c) Each United States attorney is subject to removal by the President.

Please show me where in the actual law you gleaned your conclusions from?
<Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn....>

Details.........details..........

:rolleyes:

I take it you remain unable to point out where in the law you came to your conclusions then?
I guess we're gonna FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.gif

I take it you remain unable to point out where in the law you came to your conclusions then?

Opinion: The only law Shaman knows is the one he runs from, and I believe he gets his information at the bottom of a bong. Shaman is to be used for entertainment purposes only, and not taken seriously, except as an example of extreme human desperation.

Werbung:
Opinion: The only law Shaman knows is the one he runs from, and I believe he gets his information at the bottom of a bong.
Yeah, well....try SOME O' THIS!!!!!!!

080206_karl_rove_hmed_12ph2.jpg

"JEFEEEEEEE??!!!! JEFEEEEEEE??!!!! "

"Presumably the surveillance cameras and observations of Secret Service personnel would establish precisely where Mr. Guckert was during his visits. Have you yourself made inquiries to ascertain whether or not the prostitute may have been involved in any activities you yourself find sinful during the 20 or so overnight visits?"

:eek:

Back