KARMA-Time For The Piggies!!!

Mr. Shaman

Offshore tax shelter?

Check.

Income hidden from tax authorities?

Check.

New IRS unit specifically set up to target taxpayers with tens of millions of dollars?

Check!!!!!

:D

"The reorganization is part of a multifront IRS effort to crack down on tax evasion by wealthy Americans. The agency is now sifting through the results of a partial amnesty program that netted 7,500 disclosures by Americans who held offshore accounts."

Werbung:
"Health insurance companies are aggre$$ively rai$ing premium$ at the same time they are fighting to stop the creation of public non-profit funds that would give them serious competition.

This fooli$h effort to pad profit$ before any healthcare overhaul gets passed ought to backfire. The so-called public option was already gathering support despite claims by conservatives that it would lead to a government takeover of health care.

Small businesses face an average premium increase of 15 percent for 2010, according to The New York Times. Separately, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which run Medicare, said that premiums for Medicare Advantage plans -- those are private plans for people also enrolled in regular Medicare -- are going up 25 percent.

With costs rising like this, it is remarkable how many $upporter$ the insurers have in Congress. Even the best of the companies are a pain to deal with.

The for-profit insurance companies are a unique feature of the U.S. health care system. No other developed country has them, and their existence is a key reason Americans spend a much higher share of their national income on health care -- while leaving many people uninsured.

T.R. Reid, a long-time Washington Post correspondent, lays out those details in a fascinating new book, "The Healing of America."

"Exxon Mobil Corp, Royal Dutch Shell Plcand Eni SpA dashed hopes of an imminent turnaround for the oil industry, saying a sluggish economic recovery was weighing on energy demand and prices.

The three posted big drops in quarterly earnings on Thursday, after crude oil and natural gas prices plummeted and refining margins were squeezed to at times negative levels.

Exxon, the world's largest oil company by market value, said net income fell a slightly larger-than-expected 68 percent in the third quarter compared with the same period in 2008, to $4.73 billion.

Shell, Europe's largest oil company, said it was cutting 5,000 jobs after net profit dropped 73 percent in the quarter to $2.99 billion.

Oil companies are tackling the downturn by slashing costs, which doubled as oil prices soared between 2004 and 2008."

bush-sad-crying.jpg

Poor Shaman. Did you know that you can inherit up to 2.3 million dollars, tax free, and only be taxed from year to year on the taxable dividends and other income you get? The principle isn't taxable, and you are still a millionaire. That doesn't even include the one time million dollar gift allowable prior to a death. No cheating necessary.

Criminals who hide assets deserve to be punished. No one disagrees.

Poor Shaman. Did you know that you can inherit up to 2.3 million dollars, tax free, and only be taxed from year to year on the taxable dividends and other income you get?
....And, that would help everyone-else, out, how????

:confused:

I'm sorry, it's my job to help you out in any way because.........

You had 40 years of being given something for nothing. What did you do with it? Did you learn how to invest? did you educate yourself on my dime, which was available to you simply because of the color of your skin, certainly NOT because of any integrity or ability?

What have YOU done to help YOURSELF in this life Shaman? What have YOU ever done to help anyone else?

You're absolutely right. It is karma time for those who could have but didn't. You actually thought your guy was going to take it all away from those who did and give it to you didn't you?

Lol.

You had 40 years of being given something for nothing.
Really?

Would that have been the first 40....or, the last 40???

:confused:
What have YOU done to help YOURSELF in this life Shaman?
Well...I'll tell you what I haven't done. I haven't let clowns, like you, define what I should be doing....or, thinking!

:p

What have YOU ever done to help anyone else?
I always taught my kids not to let others do their thinking, for them....and, to avoid folks like you.​
You actually thought your guy was going to take it all away from those who did and give it to you didn't you?
Nope!

I just expected him to KICK REPUBLICAN-BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, everything's workin'-out really-WELL!!!!!

I always taught my kids not to let others do their thinking, for them....and, to avoid folks like you.

Ditto.

I would never waste a minute of my time trying to get someone like you to think about anything but racism and pot. It's your entire world. Live well in it, and be assured that your kids will never live where I live.

I just expected him to KICK REPUBLICAN-BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far, everything's workin'-out really-WELL!!!!!

He didn't do anything. The Republican party did themselves in, and those who left the party don't miss it one bit. Don't give the stupid puppet any credit for having a brain of his own. He is being led by the hand. Of course, that "need" seems to be a way of life for certain types isn't it? that would you dems.

Good boy Shaman. Just stick to the things you know. Crayons, drugs, and thinking in your stoned stupor that attacking Bush affects anyone. Poor Shaman, He still thinks that Bush is someone's hero. I guess it comes from years of having someone like Martin for a hero. He thinks that others are stupid enough to stand by a skanky person just because of party/skin color. Obviously didn't use that affirmative action thing to get a higher than third grade education did ya?

Good boy Shaman. Just stick to the things you know. Crayons, drugs, and thinking in your stoned stupor that attacking Bush affects anyone.
Hmmmmmm.....let's seeeee.....he's stumbling-around, in a Jim Beam stupor....pickin'-up dog-crap & raking-in $19/head, to inspire people.....

01_bush-looking-stupid.jpg

No, I'd say things are workin'-out, REALLY well!!!!!!!!!

508.gif

Werbung:
Lol. He doesn't need your $19.00 You get to pay for him for the rest of his life. I'd say things are working out just fine for Bushie. I think the fact that it burns you so much is even better. Ain't America grand?

Of course you could offer your daughter up to Clinton, and get some of the money we pay for his life back. You won't have to worry about any conservative family values. Lol.

He gets better stuff than you too. Lol.

Back