Kellogg to raise nutrition of kids' food

Well i want Goverments start making laws to protect us more what we put in our stomachs. Like by telling McDonalds you cant cook burgers this way

If you don't want burgers cooked "that way" or your chicken cooked "that way" then all you have to do is ask them how they cook them and if they don't cook them the way you think that they should, then haul your lard butt to somewhere that cooks them the way you think that they should.

Personally, I don't like my burgers cooked the way you believe that they should be cooked because the charrinig over an open flame creates carcinogens, and you have absolutely no right to tell me, or mcdonalds how we can or can not have our burgers. It is big whiney leeches like you who lack even the smallest amount of self control that have our courts clogged and our lawbooks weighed down with absurdities.

Your post and attitude has prompted me to contact both my congressman and senator to support legislation that would drop the entire court cost and substantial fines upon people who bring frivilous law suits to the courts. It is my fervent hope that when you bring your 6 million dollar law suit to court, it is tossed out and you find yourself with a bill for 10 or 12 thousand dollars for being so rediculous.

Werbung:
Then how come this pig
cczone0722big.jpg

Gives me a ticket for not obeying this sign?
65_mph_sigh.jpg

Isnt that telling you what to do?

Well i developed type 2 diabetes just right before George Bush signed that Stupid Cheeseburger law.I was gonna sue McDonalds cause i found out they cause overweightness and dieases.McDonalds can cause heart & liver problems too.

I see this has been brought up already, but just to "second" that motion...
McDonald's, Burger King or whichever restaurant you want to fill in the blank with, is NOT responsible for what anyone chooses to eat! The last time I checked, I didn't find it mandatory to pull up to the drive-thru and make unhealthy food choices. I don't know of a food chain that does not offer their "nutritional information" sheet, which is available in each place and on the Internet.

IMO, these law suits are ridiculous. It's just another way for people to pass the blame to someone else other than themselves. A bad burn from McDonalds coffee - seems there was a story about that a few years ago... there is an example of something that might make a good "cautionary" statement on the product, but to sue a company that produces something that, if consumed in large quantities, affects a person's health... that is THEIR choice, not the company's fault.

They have the equivalent of that sign in every mcdonalds. It tells you the fat and calorie content of the food and the pig (your body) will punish you if you eat too much of it.

What you are wanting to do is eliminate the sign and put a limiter on the car so that it simply can not go faster than 65. You want to eliminate choice for everyone because you are personally not mature enough to deal with it.

Then how come this pig
cczone0722big.jpg

Gives me a ticket for not obeying this sign?
65_mph_sigh.jpg

If you drive too fast you run the risk of getting every other driver close to you on the road killed. The same is not true of eating McDonald's food - by choosing to eat at McDonald's the only person you're negatively affecting is yourself.

Well it's good to see Kelloggs is finally going to fortify their cardboard with vitamins. Now if we can only get GM to sort out the design flaws with the Corvair ... :D

McDonalds is BAD FOOD not cooked the right way. So i favor the goverment regalate fast food RULES. Just like speeding is against the Rules of the road. So cooking meat with grease n fat should be against the rules.Cooking Chicken with Vegtable oil should be against the rules.Cooking Fries with Vegtable oil should be against the rules.

steve

You're probably right, but it doesn't taste as good, so it's not gonna happen. Better yet would be for our culture to get a grip and stop encouraging overeating and emphasize smaller portions. Hot, salty, greasy fries should be a treat that anyone can enjoy...once in a while. Which is how it used to be before our fast-paced way of life made it too convenient and even necessary in some cases to rely on an excess of fast food.

McDonalds is BAD FOOD not cooked the right way. So i favor the goverment regalate fast food RULES. Just like speeding is against the Rules of the road. So cooking meat with grease n fat should be against the rules.Cooking Chicken with Vegtable oil should be against the rules.Cooking Fries with Vegtable oil should be against the rules.

For someone with a Confederate ensign as his avatar you do seem to love big government.

While we're at it, is there anything else you think the government should have the right to tell me to do in regards to my own body?

I have confederate sign cause the would and america would been differant if the south won.I Belive we wouldnt fought WWII or founded the UN. Nor we wouldnt developed the atomic bomb.CSA would gave hitler ideas about jews like turning them into slaves instead of killing them.Plus we wouldnt have Isreal as a nation plus germany would had ruled europe.If i had a time machine id go back in 1863 tell general lee all about the norths suprise attack on the south and then they be ready and catch the north in a suprise as they quietly go thouigh the woods headding toward south camp and then they would say,, OH **** unexpeatly south was waiting for them... And the firings battle would begun and the south would won that battle.

I have confederate sign cause the would and america would been differant if the south won.

The world and America would have been different if we'd lost the Revolution, too. Where's your Union Jack?

I Belive we wouldnt fought WWII or founded the UN.

Perhaps. Or perhaps North America would have become a theater for both world wars.

Nor we wouldnt developed the atomic bomb.

And I suppose the world would be a better place if the Nazis had developed it instead?

CSA would gave hitler ideas about jews like turning them into slaves instead of killing them.

Jews were used as slave labor during WWII by the Germans. However, the economic conditions in the antebellum South that caused slavery to be an essential economic factor there were not present in Nazi Germany. Massive Jewish slavery would have been counter-productive to insuring that the common Aryan German had a job - one of Hitler's big selling points to his constituents. Sure, Jewish slave labor helped out here or there - but as a matter of policy the Germans made sure they never became an essential part of the economy.

Plus we wouldnt have Isreal as a nation plus germany would had ruled europe.

The Middle Eastern debacle might not be so much of a mess, but Europe would be one hundred times worse than Israel/Palestine has been.

If i had a time machine id go back in 1863 tell general lee all about the norths suprise attack on the south and then they be ready and catch the north in a suprise as they quietly go thouigh the woods headding toward south camp and then they would say,, OH **** unexpeatly south was waiting for them... And the firings battle would begun and the south would won that battle.

Surprise attack? What the hell are you talking about?

And let's take a look at a few of the other things you'd be doing:

Allowing secession to gain a semblance of legal precedent.
Allowing a legal slave system to persist.
Fracturing the nation that upheld the Monroe Doctrine and kept European imperialists out of the Western Hemisphere.
Fracturing the nation that eventually bailed Europe out of World War I.
Causing severe socio-political upheaval in the North.
Insuring decades, perhaps centuries, of bitter animosity between two now-foreign countries with an extremely long border.

The Union victory in the Civil War hardly yielded a perfect world, but it was a hell of a lot better than what a Confederate victory would have yielded.

And just so you know, politically speaking the Confederate government stood for extremely limited federal power. The Confederate Congress, Jefferson Davis, and every resident of Richmond, Virginia would have laughed you out of town if you'd started talking about food regulation there.

It is cooked exactly the right way to achieve the taste, and popularity that it enjoys. The problem lies with you and your inability to control yourself and your parasitic nature in thinking that someone else should pay you because you either lack the self control to limit your eating or are just to stupid to limit your eating.

Steveox, you are the sort of person of person that gives America a bad name. An overweight person, who sues companies when its their own fault.

If you don't like McDonald's, don't eat it.

If you like your burgers cooked that way, eat somewhere that does cook them that way.

You would probably complain if they were cooked that way because they wouldn't be fast enough.

Don't blame McDonalds for your diabetes, blame yourself. It's YOU who went there, YOU who bought the food, YOU who put it in your mouth and YOU whos ended up a lard arse.

I haven't eaten McDonalds for over 4 years, because its not very nice food, it doesnt have particularly good trading practices and its not very healthy. I don't like McDonalds, but I like you less.

Werbung:
Steveox, you are the sort of person of person that gives America a bad name. An overweight person, who sues companies when its their own fault.

There is probably little use in talking to someone like steveox. He is the sort that can't face the fact that his problems are of his own making. He needs to have someone else to blame and since he knows instinctually that he will never amount to anything on his own, his only shot at anything like success will be to sue someone who has actually achieved success.

Back