kenya could it be another rwanda

Hates oil companies, hates white people, hates Christians, hates the Bible.
This tells a story.
Haters are always on the left--yet unable to see their own reflection in the mirror.

I wonder if maybe what was meant is--they are on another continent and we have nothing to do with them--so--why should we become involved. Don't you support non-intervention? Is that not a leftist credo?

Truth just hurts to much

Werbung:
That Republicans like to start wars pretending its somehow for Human rights or crap like Iraq when WMD was not working...

So...Republicans "started" a war in Iraq claiming it was for Human Rights -- because the WMD issue (that was used to start the war) fell apart? That argument sure makes a lot of sense. :confused:

because they don't have the balls to say we don't give a shit about people who are not white Christians unless they have oil. At least they could just be honest about it.

Let's back it up and look at history:

World War II -- White/oil no factor/D President
Korean War -- not white/oil no factor/D President
Vietnam War -- not white/oil no factor/D President
Grenada -- not white/oil no factor/R President
Panama -- not white/oil no factor (I guess could maybe argue the Canal could be tied to oil)/R President
Somalia -- not white/oil no factor/R President started, muddled mission after this
Bosnia -- not white/oil no factor/D President
Kosovo -- not white/oil no factor/D President
Afghanistan -- not white/oil no factor/R President
Iraq (x2) -- not white/oil arguably a factor/R President (x2)

So -- we don't "give a shit" about people who are not white and not Christians unless they have oil? The facts simply do not back up your statement.

So...Republicans "started" a war in Iraq claiming it was for Human Rights -- because the WMD issue (that was used to start the war) fell apart? That argument sure makes a lot of sense. :confused:

Panama -- not white/oil no factor (I guess could maybe argue the Canal could be tied to oil)/R President
Somalia -- not white/oil no factor/R President started, muddled mission after this

So -- we don't "give a shit" about people who are not white and not Christians unless they have oil? The facts simply do not back up your statement.

Wasn't Somalia a Clinton (D) Misadventure?
Had to be a democrat--since it also abandoned soldiers in the field to be sacrificed to savages.
Clinton denied them backup/equipment when they needed it to survive.
The Battle of Mogadishu.
Of course, Clinton's famous quote--"I loathe the US Military" may have played a part. His revenge.
See the letter at this link--

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

Wasn't Somalia a Clinton (D) Misadventure?
Had to be a democrat--since it also abandoned soldiers in the field to be sacrificed to savages.
Clinton denied them backup/equipment when they needed it to survive.
The Battle of Mogadishu.
Of course, Clinton's famous quote--"I loathe the US Military" may have played a part. His revenge.
See the letter at this link--

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/clinton/etc/draftletter.html

President George HW Bush ordered soliders to Somalia in December of 1992 -- right before leaving office. The Battle of Mogadishu came about in October 1993 (when Clinton was President of course) -- but I don't think he takes the blame for getting us involved -- but can certainly take some blame later on for how it was managed under his adminstration.

I thought the Gulf war (GHWB) was because Saddam invaded Kuwait - killing all their people, including taking babies out of incubators and bashing their heads againt the wall.

I thought the Gulf war (GHWB) was because Saddam invaded Kuwait - killing all their people, including taking babies out of incubators and bashing their heads againt the wall.

Or throwing dissidents to his regime off the tops of buildings.
Or the unspeakable crimes of his two sons--which still is not discussed.
They made sure those two were not captured--but instead eliminated from this Earth.

Or throwing dissidents to his regime off the tops of buildings.
Or the unspeakable crimes of his two sons--which still is not discussed.
They made sure those two were not captured--but instead eliminated from this Earth.

In some ways those two were worse than their father. One horror story was the oldest kidnapped a young woman, took her up to the top of a building, raped her and threw her off the roof, right in front of her fiance. Of course the human meat grinders were the worst.

I am not sure all these post about the Gulf War have to do with Kenya. It is an African country far from the gulp. There are some Muslims in the north but it is mainly a Christian or pagan country.

I am not sure all these post about the Gulf War have to do with Kenya. It is an African country far from the gulp. There are some Muslims in the north but it is mainly a Christian or pagan country.
The main Religion in Kenya is Protestant 52.73%, Catholic 23.4% and Islam 11,2%

I am talking about todays Republican party...the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate. Talking about WWII means nothing...

I am talking about todays Republican party...the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate. Talking about WWII means nothing...

Your statement:
"That Republicans like to start wars pretending its somehow for Human rights or crap like Iraq when WMD was not working...because they don't have the balls to say we don't give a shit about people who are not white Christians unless they have oil. At least they could just be honest about it."

You now qualify this statement with the above statement:
"I am talking about todays Republican party...the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate. Talking about WWII means nothing.."

One can only assume you are discussing the party after the Tea Party movement when you state "the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate." That begs the obvious question: Since the Tea Party really became a force in 2009 -- what war is it exactly that Republicans have started since then that has you so up in arms? I can think of zero.

Your statement:
"That Republicans like to start wars pretending its somehow for Human rights or crap like Iraq when WMD was not working...because they don't have the balls to say we don't give a shit about people who are not white Christians unless they have oil. At least they could just be honest about it."

You now qualify this statement with the above statement:
"I am talking about todays Republican party...the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate. Talking about WWII means nothing.."

One can only assume you are discussing the party after the Tea Party movement when you state "the worthless pile of shit that is left after killing off politically anyone sane or moderate." That begs the obvious question: Since the Tea Party really became a force in 2009 -- what war is it exactly that Republicans have started since then that has you so up in arms? I can think of zero.
The Tea party have a name in 2008...and it was there before...Rotting the Party from the inside...It started in the 90s with the CLinton is Murdering people and other points stupid crap. And if they had power...they would have a war with Iran I have no doubt.

The Tea party have a name in 2008...and it was there before...Rotting the Party from the inside...It started in the 90s with the CLinton is Murdering people and other points stupid crap. And if they had power...they would have a war with Iran I have no doubt.

By the way. . .did you notice that AT LEAST two tea party lost their seat in the House of Representatives to Democrats?
And Michelle Bachman is only 200 votes ahead of her democrat opponent. . . we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Werbung:

I honestly cannot even follow your argument....

You first stated that Republicans like " to start wars pretending its somehow for Human rights or crap like Iraq when WMD was not working" and then qualified that by saying you are talking about "todays Republican party" -- but now you are talking about back in the 90s -- and bringing up a war with Iran that didn't happen.

Back