Killer Of Muslims

Old_Trapper70

This is an example of the hatred people like Trump, and his supporters, are creating in this country with their constant Muslim bashing. We hear a lot from the right wing about the desecration of Jewish cemeteries, and threats of bombs. Why is it that the killing of Muslims (and the victims in this case were not Muslims, they were from India) does not generate more of a response?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kansas-...-thought-he-killed-iranians-911-call-reveals/

Werbung:
......They're not in Kansas anymore
upload_2017-2-28_13-42-39.png

You're not in reality anymore. Respect that fact, every second of every day. If there is a hell, you might want to go there for some R&R after a tour of Kansas. Up there beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for JujuBes. We have an indigenous population of sub-humans called NRA members. They're fond of mil spec guns with ammo that they'll dip into a neural toxin that'll stop your heart in one minute if the bullet don't kill you first.

Last edited:
This is an example of the hatred people like Trump, and his supporters, are creating in this country with their constant Muslim bashing. We hear a lot from the right wing about the desecration of Jewish cemeteries, and threats of bombs. Why is it that the killing of Muslims (and the victims in this case were not Muslims, they were from India) does not generate more of a response?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kansas-...-thought-he-killed-iranians-911-call-reveals/
The left is having a field day with this. But there is a difference, this man has mental problems , and your right his emotions could have been stirred by all the rhetoric. But when Muslims do it their doing it for different reason.

The left is having a field day with this. But there is a difference, this man has mental problems , and your right his emotions could have been stirred by all the rhetoric. But when Muslims do it their doing it for different reason.

Problem is the guy had mental problems and still legally had a gun, and I would assume a conceal carry permit.

And the reasons are the same, and stirred by the same kind of rhetoric.

"Witnesses said Purinton yelled at the two Indian men to “get out of my country” before pulling the trigger in the attack"

Problem is the guy had mental problems and still legally had a gun, and I would assume a conceal carry permit.

And the reasons are the same, and stirred by the same kind of rhetoric.

"Witnesses said Purinton yelled at the two Indian men to “get out of my country” before pulling the trigger in the attack"
If you see no difference, that in itself is a problem. The difference is they come to other countries to perform their acts of terror, for no others reason then they believe it's what they were born to do..Oh, and for the Virgins.. I don't know if the man in question could carry legally. This was a terrible act of violence. But if anything is being covered up by media.. It' the rapes and violence with the Radical Muslims..

So strange that every time a terrorist attack is committed by a WHITE man. . .it is merely an "accident due to mental illness," but if a Black man, or a non-Christian man or (God forbid) a first generation, or even second generation middle eastern immigrant does it. . .it is absolutely hateful terrorism!

Yet. . .NOTHING factual has proven that this guy really has a mental illness. A few neighbours said he had post traumatic stress.. .but no psychiatrist or even doctor diagnosed him. Many more people and a list of arrests show that he was a DRUNK and a Trump supporter.

Here are the 5 things we know about him for sure:

Indian engineer killed in Kansas: 5 things we know about gunman ...
www.hindustantimes.com/india.../indian-engineer-killed...kansas.../story-hIQSHZlnJ5..

And even IF he is, in the future, diagnosed with mental illness. . .why then are you are in agreement to letting KNOWN mental health cases purchase guns!

What is your problem?

Last edited:
If you see no difference, that in itself is a problem. The difference is they come to other countries to perform their acts of terror, for no others reason then they believe it's what they were born to do..Oh, and for the Virgins.. I don't know if the man in question could carry legally. This was a terrible act of violence. But if anything is being covered up by media.. It' the rapes and violence with the Radical Muslims..

Any excuse to defend your god Trump, and his legions the Repugnants. He was carrying a gun, and no charges of illegal possession have been filed.

As toi the difference, in your ignorance you seem to think that hate is different for one group then the other. And since you seem to listen to, or watch, only right wing ********* I can see why you do not know about the reporting of the media save for what Trump tells you it is doing,

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...napped-and-raped-by-islamic-state-terrorists/

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/isis-terrorists-are-raping-women-to-increase-following/

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

Want more, go find them yourself, or you can wait for your god Trump to give you your orders.

So strange that every time a terrorist attack is committed by a WHITE man. . .it is merely an "accident due to mental illness," but if a Black man, or a non-Christian man or (God forbid) a first generation, or even second generation middle eastern immigrant does it. . .it is absolutely hateful terrorism!

Yet. . .NOTHING factual has proven that this guy really has a mental illness. A few neighbours said he had post traumatic stress.. .but no psychiatrist or even doctor diagnosed him. Many more people and a list of arrests show that he was a DRUNK and a Trump supporter.

Here are the 5 things we know about him for sure:

Indian engineer killed in Kansas: 5 things we know about gunman ...
www.hindustantimes.com/india.../indian-engineer-killed...kansas.../story-hIQSHZlnJ5..

And even IF he is, in the future, diagnosed with mental illness. . .why then are you are in agreement to letting KNOWN mental health cases purchase guns!

What is your problem?
I won't ask whats your problem, because I know whsat your problem is..Where the hell did all that come from, Lets get one thing straight you DON"T know me, YOU SAID..but if a Black man, or a non-Christian man or (God forbid) a first generation, or even second generation middle eastern immigrant does it. . .it is absolutely hateful terrorism! I never mentioned Black or middle eastern, I SAID RADICAL MUSLIM and you not knowing the difference is a big part of the problem. I don't care to know about the gunman, he was a murderer not a terrorist. And when have I ever said people with mental illness should be allowed to carry guns? I know you liberal stick together but some of us conservatives think for ourselves..

Any excuse to defend your god Trump, and his legions the Repugnants. He was carrying a gun, and no charges of illegal possession have been filed.

As toi the difference, in your ignorance you seem to think that hate is different for one group then the other. And since you seem to listen to, or watch, only right wing ********* I can see why you do not know about the reporting of the media save for what Trump tells you it is doing,

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...napped-and-raped-by-islamic-state-terrorists/

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/isis-terrorists-are-raping-women-to-increase-following/

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

Want more, go find them yourself, or you can wait for your god Trump to give you your orders.
I've read the all dude, and I stand by what I said..

this man has mental problems
He has no history so who defined his mental problems or is this mere speculation? Sound bite for defence council since Kansa has the death penalty?
Just take him out back, shoot the asshole and charge the cost of the bullet to his estate and save the taxpayers the cost of the trial and prison upkeep - the jerk is a waste of rations

I won't ask whats your problem, because I know whsat your problem is..Where the hell did all that come from, Lets get one thing straight you DON"T know me, YOU SAID..but if a Black man, or a non-Christian man or (God forbid) a first generation, or even second generation middle eastern immigrant does it. . .it is absolutely hateful terrorism! I never mentioned Black or middle eastern, I SAID RADICAL MUSLIM and you not knowing the difference is a big part of the problem. I don't care to know about the gunman, he was a murderer not a terrorist. And when have I ever said people with mental illness should be allowed to carry guns? I know you liberal stick together but some of us conservatives think for ourselves..

I certainly didn't see "RADICAL" muslim. . . because you never limited it to "RADICAL!" And I know you will defend anything that the Trump's crazies will do.

You, dear, and most of your "conservative" friends only "THINK" what the Right propaganda wants you to think!

Last edited:
I certainly didn't see "RADICAL" muslim. . . because you never limited it to "RADICAL!" And I know you will defend anything that the Trump's crazies will do.

You, dear, and most of your "conservative" friends only "THINK" what the Right propaganda wants you to think!
Spoken like a true liberal.. Yes, I believe my opinions are the right ones, if I didn't they wouldn't be my opinions.

Werbung:
He has no history so who defined his mental problems or is this mere speculation? Sound bite for defence council since Kansa has the death penalty?
Just take him out back, shoot the asshole and charge the cost of the bullet to his estate and save the taxpayers the cost of the trial and prison upkeep - the jerk is a waste of rations
Speculation..

Back