Korea As Bait

Sihouette

OK, so how many of you think that the block of countries positioning themselves to topple the US [Russia, China, Iran and N Korea, Venuzeula?] are using N. Korea to taunt the bull in the bullfight? As in, N. Korea is one of the red capes and as we get sucked into deeper dept by mock foreign engagements, we will be brought down quite easily?

True, it looks like China is friendly, tying us into debt with them very nicely and convicing us it will be there for us financially when we really need it...

And true, it looks like Iran is busy with internal problems right now. But I'd watch who comes to their rescue to quell the unworkable horde right now. That will be very telling..

Russia...well....Russia is Russia. I'd imagine they'd like oil-rich Alaska back among other things. Venuzeula? A handy launch point on our southern flank. Seems reasonable....if you were planning such a thing. Not that they are, right?

Well, are they?

Werbung:
OK, so how many of you think that the block of countries positioning themselves to topple the US [Russia, China, Iran and N Korea, Venuzeula?] are using N. Korea to taunt the bull in the bullfight?
Gee....lemme guess....it's Preemptive-Striking Time, again....right? :rolleyes:

Maybe "conservatives" would be better-served hitting-up their Buds at the Big Pharmas....for some anti-psychotic free-samples....while everyone-else is cleaning-up after the last-two wars they started, and forgot to finish.

"conservatives" might also wanna share their meds with the delusional wack-jobs in NK.​

No, I'm not a conservative. I just smell something funny. Point is we should avoid being drawn into conflict. I think that's exactly what they would want. We should be going after domestic enemies like BigPharmaceuticals and BigInsurance..

Just was curious if other folks had noticed how much like a red cape N. Korea was acting and the lack of response from China/Russia about it?

No, I'm not a conservative. I just smell something funny. Point is we should avoid being drawn into conflict. I think that's exactly what they would want. We should be going after domestic enemies like BigPharmaceuticals and BigInsurance..

Just was curious if other folks had noticed how much like a red cape N. Korea was acting and the lack of response from China/Russia about it?

I figured Crazy Kim was starting crap because he knew obama would not do anything about it. I had not thought about how China and Russia is doing and saying nothing.

That does seem a bit fishy... but China or Russia does not need us in a conflict with Korea to kick our butts these days so not sure why they would need Kim to do what he is doing.

Kim has his brand new shiney little play toys, and wants to flex his muscles to see if anyone is afraid of him. Russia and China both have their own problems, so as long as 'Lil Kim doesn't do anything stupid, they could give a rip less. If he DOES get stupid, we won't have to do anything about him, China will do it for us, because they know that we're a lot more valuable to them than 'Lil Kim is, and he would suffer from a sudden heart attack.

Kim has his brand new shiney little play toys, and wants to flex his muscles to see if anyone is afraid of him. Russia and China both have their own problems, so as long as 'Lil Kim doesn't do anything stupid, they could give a rip less. If he DOES get stupid, we won't have to do anything about him, China will do it for us, because they know that we're a lot more valuable to them than 'Lil Kim is, and he would suffer from a sudden heart attack.

I hope China does the smack down on him, god knows I dont trust our current prez to know what to do about him or Iran.

I hope China does the smack down on him, god knows I dont trust our current prez to know what to do about him or Iran.

Get over it Pandora...are you telling me you trusted Bush more? Oh that right, you're a Republican.

If Bush was still president, and taking into account his track record, if North Korea were to attack us...he'd probably go after the Philippines and two weeks later announce "Mission Accomplished"

Get over it Pandora...are you telling me you trusted Bush more? Oh that right, you're a Republican.

If Bush was still president, and taking into account his track record, if North Korea were to attack us...he'd probably go after the Philippines and two weeks later announce "Mission Accomplished"

I trust just about anyone more. N. Korea and Iran both trusted Bush less though, thats why the crap is all happening now not then.

and I am not a republican silly. Neither party wants me :)

Are you STILL going on about Bush? In case you missed it, the election was back in November and the illegitimate Kenyan illegal immigrant took office in Januart, so anything that happens now is on HIS watch. You liberls spent 8 years blaiming Bush for 9-11 because "it happened on his watch", regardless of the fact that Clinton had every opportunity, for years, to do something about Al Qaeda and didn't, so now anything that happens while Obama is in office (like totally bankrupting the nation) is HIS responsibility.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so suck it up, you chose this moron, now you're going to have to take the credit for all of his foul-ups!

Are you STILL going on about Bush? In case you missed it, the election was back in November and the illegitimate Kenyan illegal immigrant took office in Januart, so anything that happens now is on HIS watch. You liberls spent 8 years blaiming Bush for 9-11 because "it happened on his watch", regardless of the fact that Clinton had every opportunity, for years, to do something about Al Qaeda and didn't, so now anything that happens while Obama is in office (like totally bankrupting the nation) is HIS responsibility.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so suck it up, you chose this moron, now you're going to have to take the credit for all of his foul-ups!

Here we go..Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, wingnut conspiracy theory time. You claimed in the other thread you were a libertarian...sure you're right. All that crap comes from raving RW lunatics who can't get over the fact that they're completely out of power. Don't try the libertarian BS on me again, we like the truth here.

Here we go..Obama doesn't have a birth certificate, wingnut conspiracy theory time. You claimed in the other thread you were a libertarian...sure you're right. All that crap comes from raving RW lunatics who can't get over the fact that they're completely out of power. Don't try the libertarian BS on me again, we like the truth here.

If you cared at all about the truth, first of all, you wouldn't still be raving on about Bush, and secondly you'd want the whole issue about his birth certificate answered once and for all, for the good of the nation. The State of Hawaii has already confirmed that they do not recognize a "Certification of Live Birth" like the one Obama presented to the world as legitimate proof of citizenship to join a Little League Baseball team! What we need to see is the long for "Certificate Of Live Birth", with all of the information on it.

What is he hiding anyway? He won't allow the release of his real birth certificate, he won't allow the release of his college transcripts, he won't allow the release of ANYTHING! Were you one of the ones screaming that Bush release his military records? And military records have nothing to do with eligibility to serve a President, so what's different this time, especially given that the requirement to be a "natural born citizen" IS a requirement to serve as President?

If you cared at all about the truth, first of all, you wouldn't still be raving on about Bush, and secondly you'd want the whole issue about his birth certificate answered once and for all, for the good of the nation. The State of Hawaii has already confirmed that they do not recognize a "Certification of Live Birth" like the one Obama presented to the world as legitimate proof of citizenship to join a Little League Baseball team! What we need to see is the long for "Certificate Of Live Birth", with all of the information on it.

What is he hiding anyway? He won't allow the release of his real birth certificate, he won't allow the release of his college transcripts, he won't allow the release of ANYTHING! Were you one of the ones screaming that Bush release his military records? And military records have nothing to do with eligibility to serve a President, so what's different this time, especially given that the requirement to be a "natural born citizen" IS a requirement to serve as President?

Hey there Mr. Builder, the campaign is over, this was gone over ad nauseam during that time. In fact, there was a case to be made that McCain wasn't a natural born citizen himself...

Anyway, your side lost, rather convincingly I might add.. but go ahead and keep up the crazy wingnut attacks, the majority of Americans think you're hate mongering fools.

The last video I saw of Kim, he appeared to be in very poor health. Unless he has recovered, I have to wonder if he is anything more than a figurehead. His son, at twenty nine, is too young to take over. I don't believe that we even have a clue as to who is actually in charge.

If this is a valid understanding of the current situation in NK, discussing NK in terms of "Krazy Kim" is pointless from anything other than a purely political perspective. Of course, this is House of Politics, so why not?

As to who would be better at dealing with NK, Bush or Obama, at this point in time we don't really have a choice, do we? It's a pointless argument for the sake of pointless argument.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil. Job ch1 v1

Hey there Mr. Builder, the campaign is over, this was gone over ad nauseam during that time. In fact, there was a case to be made that McCain wasn't a natural born citizen himself...

The case against McCain WAS made, addressed, FULLY investigated, and found to be without merit, so why is your boy any different? What are you so damned afraid of that you aren't the least bit interested in determining, once and for all, that he IS in fact a "natural born American", if for no other reason than for the good of the country? I find it to be completely disingenuous of you to take this stance, especially given the hew and cry that went up from your side about something that bore no relevence on Bush's qualifications?

What ARE you afraid of?

Werbung:
The case against McCain WAS made, addressed, FULLY investigated, and found to be without merit, so why is your boy any different? What are you so damned afraid of that you aren't the least bit interested in determining, once and for all, that he IS in fact a "natural born American", if for no other reason than for the good of the country? I find it to be completely disingenuous of you to take this stance, especially given the hew and cry that went up from your side about something that bore no relevence on Bush's qualifications?

What ARE you afraid of?

I'm afraid of the country being torn apart by idiotic name calling and endless, useless, internecine squabbling over gay marriage and who's at fault for the mess we're in today. It used to be that we were Americans, now we're the North American version of the Balkans and we're being raped financially for the benefit of the powerful while the population quibbles vitriolically over minutiae.

The first law of civil engineering is: Sh1t don't run uphill. The two sides of our two party system have run downhill into the valley where they are a stinking mess. We'll never sort the feces from the dung no matter how much of it we fling at each other.

We need to get some perspective, people, we're looking like the Arabs and the Jews. Is that how we want to live?

Back