LA Times (877) 554-4000 or readers.rep@latimes.com

SWP70

Release those tapes Please ........... we have the right to know what they show.

Tell the LA Times What You Think by e-mailing the paper's "readers' representative," Jamie Gold, at readers.rep@latimes.com or click here to fill out a feedback form. Or call to leave a message with Gold at (877) 554-4000.[/FONT]

Werbung:
Here is what I sent:
Thank you for not caving in to the demand from John McCain to release a tape you promised not to release when you were given access to the tape. Freedom of the press and the ability to hold confidential sources confidential is an important plank in America's democracy. Hold fast to your promise so that plank does not break.
I am convinced that the only reason McCain wants this tape is to cut it up and add commentary in an ad to 'prove' Obama hates Jews and Israel. Haven't we seen enough nonsense from a man who will say anything about his opponent - true or not - to attain the presidency? It is readily apparent from the way McCain has run this campaign that McCain does not have the judgment, temperament or integrity to lead this country.

You have got to be kidding us Dino!!!!!

We, the people, have a right to hear before voting if obama is up to no good. Why would you automatically ASSUME obama is innocent??? What data to you have to back up that assumption?

McCain has accused him of having friends who are less than stellar. So much so that HE WOULD NOT PASS A BASIC SECURITY CLEARANCE! And you want to shove this aside as a lie with NO PROOF?

Not a little bit blind are you?

His rhetoric about the second amendment and everything else, are nothing more than LIES when you check his VOTING RECORD.

I called the other day, I probably should call again. People who want to know should call, and anyone who wants to know and takes that paper should cancel it. Obama supporters would do anything to keep the truth about him as buried as possible, so people who actually want the truth have to call, you can not count on the paper who is in the tank for obama to do the right thing or any obama supporter to agree we should know the truth about him.

gosh its sad what things have come to

Funny how they sent all kinds of people to check out Palin's Trooper gate. But hiding the tapes that could link Obama to some bad people.:(

The LA Times just had another big round of layoffs. This paper and all the other big city liberal monopoly papers will soon be gone.

Here is what I sent:
I am convinced that the only reason McCain wants this tape is to cut it up and add commentary in an ad to 'prove' Obama hates Jews and Israel. Haven't we seen enough nonsense from a man who will say anything about his opponent - true or not - to attain the presidency? It is readily apparent from the way McCain has run this campaign that McCain does not have the judgment, temperament or integrity to lead this country.

Reverse the situation. If McCain had an interview that had some inflammatory, or questionable stuff on it, and it was being withheld from the public, by say... Fox News, and Obama came out asking for it to be released... would you be sitting here making excuses for it?

Remember Nixons tapes? I seem to remember a political opponent calling for their release, and lame suggestions that the opponent didn't have the judgment or temperament or integrity to lead the country... just didn't come from the left, like we see here. What's your excuse? Hmm? Can you explain this hypocrisy? Want me to go look for other cases where republicans had some thing or whatever they didn't want released, and see if the left defended that as well? Of course not, we all know the answer: Hypocrisy.

Here's the truth. This is an election for the highest office in the land. All decent and honest Americans should want all information about all candidates to be released. The fact one party is opposed to this in selective situations, tells me we don't want that party in power.

If your messiah, perfect hope and change, yes we can, candidate, is as wonderful and pure as the wind driven snow, why then are you not supporting this tapes release? Surely the messiah's tape would demonstrate his perfection, yes?

Don't Stand by and do nothing. Call today and e-mail also. Do you know Sarah Palin has more security clearance then Obama because of who he hangs out with. :(

Werbung:
Back