Labeling Millions of People

CRandy

Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled and judged people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that judging and labeling those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

Werbung:
Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She labeled and judged people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that judging and labeling those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

Sorry when when half your supporters support openly racist views, then yes the shoe fits. When you on a regular basis reteweet things from white supremacist groups, attack Hispanics, Muslims, Woman, and people with disabilities...you are Deplorable. and study's show that half of trumps supporters is being Generous, its more then half.

Any campaign calling to make it ok to throw honesexuals off buildings ?
Ship blacks to Africa (since Lincoln) ?
Strip women's suffrage ?

No. Didn't think so.

You can take the desperate bait the donkeys are casting and forget this is about political leadership if you want but that's what got us the mess we're in now.

HRC makes people with political opinions different from hers deplorable and that's stupid.

Do you want this level of stupid in control of launch codes?

Strip women's suffrage ?

No. Didn't think so.

You can take the desperate bait the donkeys are casting and forget this is about political leadership if you want but that's what got us the mess we're in now.

HRC makes people with political opinions different from hers deplorable and that's stupid.

what a low bar you set. Then again you would love this KKK trash

Strip women's suffrage ?

No. Didn't think so.

I don't think it was political opinions as you falsely state. I do believe that it was the racist comments of those like David Duke (KKK), William Johnson (American Liberation Party), or Rocky Suhayda (American Nazi Party). Then you have events like this:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-nationalists-support-donald-trump/story?id=37524610

But to answer your question, no, I do not want someone to have control of the nuclear launch codes who is so stupid he cannot even remember what foot he had the bone spurs on that kept his cowardly ass out of Vietnam.

Speaking of nuclear weapons, it is your fool that threatens to use them:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2016-08-24/why-isis-rooting-trump-0

"Donald Trump has been campaigning on a promise to eradicate the Islamic State (also known as ISIS). The Republican presidential nominee regularly makes belligerent statements such as “I would bomb the shit out of . . . those suckers” and “We have to knock the hell out of them.” He has said that he would send up to 30,000 more U.S. troops to fight ISIS and refuses to rule out the possibility of using nuclear weapons against the group. One might expect ISIS to view his candidacy with apprehension. However, interviews with ISIS supporters and recent defectors suggest just the opposite: jihadists are rooting for a Trump presidency because they believe that he will lead the United States on a path to self-destruction. Last week, an ISIS spokesman wrote on the ISIS-affiliated Telegram channel, Nashir, “I ask Allah to deliver America to Trump.” Meanwhile, an ISIS supporter posted on one of the numerous jihadist “channels” hosted by the Telegram messaging application, “The ‘facilitation’ of Trump’s arrival in the White House must be a priority for jihadists at any cost!!!”

What value is there in "ruling out" things ? The Redcoats ruled out anything but the box formation and the revolutionary army took cover behind trees and such and mowed them down like crazy.

Trumps new campaign manager, Steve Bannon of Breitbart, is a avowed Leninist, Trump praises a dictator like Putin, refuses to disavow white nationalists, and the list goes on.
You really ought to get some new lies. Repeating your old lies after they've been refuted makes you look like a cheap clownish propagandist.

Last edited:
You really ought to get some new lies. Repeating your old lies after they've been refuted makes you look like a cheap clownish propagandist.

Maybe you should try proving it to be a lie instead of acting all Trump like, and doubling down on your lies.

What value is there in "ruling out" things ? The Redcoats ruled out anything but the box formation and the revolutionary army took cover behind trees and such and mowed them down like crazy.

And still they almost lost. Of course, 2/3's of the people were too cowardly to fight just as they are today. So, if Trump were to start WW3, where would your sorry ass be hiding at? Trump will be well protected, and not the slightest concerned about your skinny ass.

And still they almost lost. Of course, 2/3's of the people were too cowardly to fight just as they are today. So, if Trump were to start WW3, where would your sorry ass be hiding at? Trump will be well protected, and not the slightest concerned about your skinny ass.
Don't have an answer. Didn't think so.

Don't have an answer. Didn't think so.

I always ignore childish questions that have no meaning. For instance, what are you trying to "rule out"? That you consistently lie is a course of nature, yours, and other like Trump. Nothing to r
ule out there.

Werbung:
I always ignore childish questions that have no meaning. For instance, what are you trying to "rule out"? That you consistently lie is a course of nature, yours, and other like Trump. Nothing to r
ule out there.
You bemoaned trump NOT ruling out nuclear arms. I point out that you only hurt yourself ruling things out.
Having no response you take a silly tangent as you always do.
Looks like hrc isn't the only one with no memory

Back