lack of proper moderation

Good advice Abomination because that's exactly what I want the dirt farmer to do. I know he has a short fuse. But abomination, how about you, do you want to play nice or do you want more trouble too.

When you people want to leave this alone and play nice then you're going to find that I do too. If you don't play nice then I'll keep it up as long as you do.

Pay close attention now mods, because when the **** hits the fan you're going to want to know who to blame this time.

cunningplan.jpg

Hey Mods,

ban1.jpg

Oh, and Shadit,

george-w-bush-finger.gif

Werbung:
If I could edit my OP I would because I would rather change it to something more postive now that I seem to have awakened the mods and admins out of their comas.
Ah to late for that. Should have thought of that before hand. Now everyone gets to see you show your A$$ and the overall childish nature of your behavior. Nobody else's fault but yours.
Let's just hope that now we will see some interaction between the mods and the members and not hear more lame excuses of them not having the time or the interest to do what needs to be done on a forum such as this.

Except for the whiny kid around here, I would bet the far majority of the members are satisfied with thier interaction with the mods overall.

Yes Sihouette I'm back but maybe for a short time.
Yes it will be a short time. I am basically going to limit you to this thread, and I am sure the ban on you will take effect very soon. Dont worry.
I think I have something postive going here now because we may be able to come to an understanding.
Its far to late for that. I thought we had some understanding after the first infraction you were given. Obviously not. The only understanding here is the overwhelming support there is among the other members who want to ban you.
And now you need to start to understand that you're lucky to have me back because you can learn a lot from me if you leave your old preconceived silly notions at the doorstep and start to open your mind to reality.
See your not really back. And wont be. The reality is, that you have burned your bridge with everyone here. We see you as amusement and little else.

But let's be postive now shall we?
Your not an adult are you? The time for that was a week ago. Only kids think they can act the fool and that everyone will forget.
Let's see if we can get the mods support to shut down trolls such as libs and a few others.
:rolleyes: I dont think the mods will support any idea or concept you have.
And maybe, just maybe, they will come to the realization that I am the best thing that could happen to their forum
Your delusions of grandeur makes me question your sanity. I hope you get some professional mental health attention soon.

And once again top gun and all others who don't get it yet: The mods are consistent and the amount of horseplay they allow is great.
This is basically what you have been complaining about the whole time.
I have no wish for a forum which is strict.
It matters little, you wont be here long enough to know any better.
But the mods need to devote the time to letting people know what is o.k. and what is not. They need to interact with the members here and stop complaining about not having time to do their job.
I visit the site on average 3x per day. I often times have about 15minutes at a time these days. But I find myself spending less time engaging in political debate and more time babysitting, and taking care of hurt feelings.
LET US KNOW WHEN SOMEBODY JUMPS THE BOUNDS AND DON'T KEEP IT A SECRET. IF THEY KEEP IT A SECRET THEN HOW CAN THEY EVER EXPECT ANOTHER PERSON TO NOT DO THE SAME THING. A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO AN OFFENDER IS NOT ENOUGH. HOW CAN I STRESS THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND?
Firstly, All Caps and bold gives you no extra credibility to add to your zero rating already. Secondly, so everyone can know what is acceptable and not, just read through USHadItComings posts, much of the garbage he has spewed is not what we are looking for. :cool:

Dont reply to him farmer!

He wants you to lose your temper so he can report you

please just ignore him

Hi there,
I thought I had made it fairly clear in my first post that I wont be moderating anything in this thread. One of the others might step in, but I wont. If he wants to complain about insults and other BS, I say let him actually get it.

When it comes to USHadItComing, I say slam away.

See moderators how Genseneca likes to attack people. Now do you want to see a counter-attack or do you want peace on the forum.

I'm going to overlook this one because his string has been pulled but it won't continue!

Yeah, I did see that. And I want you to know I cracked up! That was the best post of the entire thread. Especially Jesus giving the finger. :D

Also, you obviously didnt overlook that post, because you reported it. But for everyone else who was curious. Here is what it looks like for the mods when a post is reported. I also want to copy and paste the whole thing so everyone can see Jesus giving the bird again!

UShadItComing has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:
Alowable or stepping over the line? Don't be in too much of a hurry to answer this time!

Forum: U.S. Politics
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: GenSeneca
Original Content:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunz
Considering the lack of proper moderation, here is your chance, moderation free to say whatever you would like about your interactions with USHadItComing. No infractions, just the slam fest he is complaining about. Have fun!

Thanks Bunz! He's the single most abusive member I've ever seen on any forum... Payback time for all the nasty things he's said about me - Which I didn't report.
Shadi is (in alphabetical order): arrogant, belligerent, condescending, delusional, egotistical, flippant, garish, hypocritical, idiotic, juvenile, kooky, lurid, manipulative, nonsensical, obtuse, pretentious, quarrelsome, rude, snobby, troublesome, unamusing, vitriolic, worthless, xenobiotic, yellow, zealous ... Then Cries like a bltch when called on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UShadItComing
we might be able to continue on my terms

Your terms? ROTFLMAO!

Quote:
you need to start to understand that you're lucky to have me back because you can learn a lot from me

Quote:
sensible and elevated debate of the kind I have to offer

And lunch, and dinner, and a few snacks between posts.

Quote:
Let's see if we can get the mods support to shut down trolls

Careful what you wish for... Troll.

Quote:
Now get this straight this time, if you want to do this job as a moderator then just do it, if you haven't got the time then get somebody else to do it for you.

YOU had it coming.

Why Bunz that's great, I now have your position and that's all I wanted right from the start. Now I can come back and abuse the hell out of your dirtbag pig ameircan friends such as gensen and dirt farmer and maybe even Andy. If that's the way you want your forum to go then I'm all for it.

So let's get it on!

Hi there,
I thought I had made it fairly clear in my first post that I wont be moderating anything in this thread. One of the others might step in, but I wont. If he wants to complain about insults and other BS, I say let him actually get it.

When it comes to USHadItComing, I say slam away.

I forgot this thread was going to be differnt. I watched Andy get set up yesterday and Andy and Andy only got a warning not the guy who provoked him.

I just saw another set up to FF and reacted :) sorry I forgot

And once again top gun and all others who don't get it yet: The mods are consistent and the amount of horseplay they allow is great. I have no wish for a forum which is strict. But the mods need to devote the time to letting people know what is o.k. and what is not. They need to interact with the members here and stop complaining about not having time to do their job.

LET US KNOW WHEN SOMEBODY JUMPS THE BOUNDS AND DON'T KEEP IT A SECRET. IF THEY KEEP IT A SECRET THEN HOW CAN THEY EVER EXPECT ANOTHER PERSON TO NOT DO THE SAME THING. A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO AN OFFENDER IS NOT ENOUGH. HOW CAN I STRESS THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND?

No, I'm pretty sure they get it UShadItComing. If I'm not mistaken almost the exact same type complaints have come from the other side of the fence from Libsmaher.

These mods aren't stupid you know. They watch and see who's really mixing it up and if you're one of them they let it flow back and forth to some degree.

You're a tough poster and you throw some fast high & inside ones yourself (baseball analogy for chin music ;)). So just go back at it and try to stay on an even keel with who you're posting against.

If you get a warning and you know that you've been attacked recently in the exact same way just calmly point out that post and ask the mod to note that also to whoever it is. They may/they may not that's their call, but I really don't see a legitimate complaint that they just missed being a big problem for them to then address... as long as you're calm and your complaint is similar.

The oldest trick in the book is for someone to try and bait someone else into going way over the top just so they can get them removed.

You make some good points... don't just walk away or get thrown out of the game. I hope this is helpful.

No, I'm pretty sure they get it UShadItComing. If I'm not mistaken almost the exact same type complaints have come from the other side of the fence from Libsmaher.

These mods aren't stupid you know. They watch and see who's really mixing it up and if you're one of them they let it flow back and forth to some degree.

You're a tough poster and you throw some fast high & inside ones yourself (baseball analogy for chin music ;)). So just go back at it and try to stay on an even keel with who you're posting against.

If you get a warning and you know that you've been attacked recently in the exact same way just calmly point out that post and ask the mod to note that also to whoever it is. They may/they may not that's their call, but I really don't see a legitimate complaint that they just missed being a big problem for them to then address... as long as you're calm and your complaint is similar.

The oldest trick in the book is for someone to try and bait someone else into going way over the top just so they can get them removed.

You make some good points... don't just walk away or get thrown out of the game. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks top gun, it is helpful in that it's good to know there are rational people such as you on this forum. And I don't have much more to say about the issue but this: It all started it seems to me when I called somebody a bozo and I was warned about it. At that time it seemed to me that was quite mild compared to what was going on and so I questioned it. Perhaps the mistake was mine in not being selective on who I was calling a bozo and the mods could have pointed that out. Or in other words, if you call libs any number of names it's probably excusable.

I do however disagree with your suggestion that the mods don't have to be proactive and interactive with the members. They have a job to do and if they're too busy with their day jobs they should pass it on to someone who can do the job.

Anyway, now one of the jerks with the buttons has taken to deleting posts as a way of having to read my posts that hurt his/her feelings I guess. I didn't think the mods were stupid but with this tactic I'm not so sure. If it doesn't stop soon I'll surely either quit or get thrown out of the game.

Thanks for your support and I hope it can get back to a fair policy for all now.

Werbung:
Back