Lady Gaga Wears Fur - Animal Advocates Disgusted

Boycott CAFOs

What's your opinion on fur?

Do you think one can justify wearing fur that potentially and most likely came from an animal that suffered horrific cruelty, because most everyone else eats meat that came from tortured animals?

Do you think that because we can not end ALL the cruelty in this world, that we should go about being as cruel as we like, without attempt for justification?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2189038/Backlash-Lady-Gaga-defends-wearing-fur.html

Do you find respect for people who abuse animals?

Would you respect someone as they beat a puppy in front of you because they said they enjoyed it and it was part of their lifestyle?

Obviously my questions are slanted, but feel free to say whatever you like about this.

Werbung:
Ta
What's your opinion on fur?

Do you think one can justify wearing fur that potentially and most likely came from an animal that suffered horrific cruelty, because most everyone else eats meat that came from tortured animals?

Do you think that because we can not end ALL the cruelty in this world, that we should go about being as cruel as we like, without attempt for justification?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2189038/Backlash-Lady-Gaga-defends-wearing-fur.html

Do you find respect for people who abuse animals?

Would you respect someone as they beat a puppy in front of you because they said they enjoyed it and it was part of their lifestyle?

Obviously my questions are slanted, but feel free to say whatever you like about this.

Take a lesson here--
No one really needs fur--anymore--and it can go.
We live on a planet, where everything eats something else.
It's just the way it is. Ideal--well perhaps not.
But avoid the trap of getting upon a high horse like you were the first person to notice it.
Maybe you are the last one to look around and see where you really are.

This is the hallmark, and often, the beginning, of the insanity known as liberalism which hates everything that exists--and has *zero* solutions for anything and wants to take my money and give it to crack-heads so they will be "happier". o_O

Does anyone here know about factory farming? www.thewarhasonlyvegan.blogspot.com < If not, have a look at that, and click each tab.

The solution to factory farming is boycotting it. Buy your meat, dairy, and eggs from farmers like these if you must: www.animalwelfareapproved.org But whether you do that, or become vegan (in my opinion - the easiest and most beneficial way to go about it), it's important to withdraw your support from these industries.

Organizations like The Humane Society of the United States have succeeded in improving some states' standards, but it's a long, brutal fight. The best thing we can do is take the industries power away by boycotting them. Unrealistic, you say? Tyson just predicted a $1 billion decline in their profits this year because of a decrease in demand for meat. What we're doing is working so far, we just need more people to become aware of the issues and join us, so we can bring farming back to the people. It will just solve so many problems.

Finally, please understand I'm an animal welfare advocate, not an animal rights advocate.

Factory farming? You mean like chickens? The animals/birds wouldn't be alive if they weren't bred for production. I wore a real fur coat once. They are heavy but extremely warm. I can see why in the olden days they wore fur coats and indian/ eskimos used fur blankets. I even read a story about a man trapped on a prairie during a blizzard. The only reason he survived was because he curled up inside a buffalo carcus.

With today's fabrics, we don't need to wear fur anymore.

Does anyone here know about factory farming? www.thewarhasonlyvegan.blogspot.com < If not, have a look at that, and click each tab.

The solution to factory farming is boycotting it. Buy your meat, dairy, and eggs from farmers like these if you must: www.animalwelfareapproved.org But whether you do that, or become vegan (in my opinion - the easiest and most beneficial way to go about it), it's important to withdraw your support from these industries.

Organizations like The Humane Society of the United States have succeeded in improving some states' standards, but it's a long, brutal fight. The best thing we can do is take the industries power away by boycotting them. Unrealistic, you say? Tyson just predicted a $1 billion decline in their profits this year because of a decrease in demand for meat. What we're doing is working so far, we just need more people to become aware of the issues and join us, so we can bring farming back to the people. It will just solve so many problems.

Finally, please understand I'm an animal welfare advocate, not an animal rights advocate. (semantical dither)

You have good intentions and did not see my point at all.
That is because you are very young and idealistic and like to wallow in the
"I'm nicer than you--better indeed" form of liberalism.
Try to invest your time in trying to invent better foods--in your way of thought--and market them.
Boycotting things is silly and a waste of time. You'll know that later.
Don't drive nails into trees causing lumberjacks to die.
But--it probably fills some messianic need of yours to lift that chin and go about as a savior. You are not.
Your intentions are nice--but wake up and put a hot cup of very dark French Roast coffee--under your nose.
You will always get more with sugar--than vinegar.

You have good intentions and did not see my point at all.
That is because you are very young and idealistic and like to wallow in the
"I'm nicer than you--better indeed" form of liberalism.
Try to invest your time in trying to invent better foods--in your way of thought--and market them.
Boycotting things is silly and a waste of time. You'll know that later.
Don't drive nails into trees causing lumberjacks to die.
But--it probably fills some messianic need of yours to lift that chin and go about as a savior. You are not.
Your intentions are nice--but wake up and put a hot cup of very dark French Roast coffee--under your nose.
You will always get more with sugar--than vinegar.

When did I use vinegar?

There are already plenty of vegan foods, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Boycotting the industry is the most powerful thing we can do. Consumers really do have all the power in this.

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I have many flaws, but I am trying my best to suck less. I think you should re-read what you wrote, because you're actually the one who is sounding smug right now, from my perspective.

My goal is this: to end animal torture. I don't see what's so self-righteous about that. I like to think most people would like to stop animals from being tortured...

Actually Boycott CAFO's....
Consumers don't give a damn what you think. Your effort is viewed as just another liberal cause that uses a good idea to force the rest of us to live like you think people should be living.

When did I use vinegar? I rest my case.

There are already plenty of vegan foods, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I know you do not.
Boycotting the industry is the most powerful thing we can do. It will fail--and be pointless.
Consumers really do have all the power in this. No--they don't. Not as long as there is a Burger-King.

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying.
No--quite the contrary. I go back to the 1960's with this kind of thinking--I think I know it pretty well.
I have many flaws, but I am trying my best to suck less. I think you are as well, and that is admirable.
I think you should re-read what you wrote, because you're actually the one who is sounding smug right now, from my perspective.
Of course I sound smug--
I am old enough to be your grandfather and have traversed the block a few times.

My goal is this: to end animal torture. I don't see what's so self-righteous about that. I know you don't. Does not make it so.
I like to think most people would like to stop animals from being tortured...
I would like to end it as well--and have for many more years than you have been alive.

Go back and re-read--We live on a planet, where everything eats something else.

A "boycott" won't end this.

Gosh, sometimes I hate people.

430289_273622749409493_114242093_n.jpg

I would like to end it as well--and have for many more years than you have been alive.

Go back and re-read--We live on a planet, where everything eats something else.

A "boycott" won't end this.

A boycott will end factory farming.... In the near future, I predict.

I'm not talking about making killing animals illegal. I'm talking about making torturing them illegal. I believe we will always kill animals as long as we have pets like dogs and cats.

It's a very realistic goal, and factory farming is simply going to have to end if we want to survive on this planet, anyway.

Gosh, sometimes I hate people.

430289_273622749409493_114242093_n.jpg

That's because you are very young.
That is not a flaw--it simply "IS".
The sooner you realize that--and go from there--the better off you will be.
Life--is not pretty. Is it meant to be--well--who knows?
It is not the problems you can solve that you will be remembered by--
but the ones you have made less unpleasant.

Your ideas are not shared by everyone--and never will be.
You should not attempt to be a dictator and claim to KNOW what is right and then DEMAND others comply to your ideals.
That is dictatorship.

Werbung:
I don't think we'll have to worry about animal torture for very long. Anyone been to the grocery store and seen the price of meat? You practically have to take out a loan just to buy steak.

Back