Lady Gaga Wears Fur - Animal Advocates Disgusted

That's because you are very young.
That is not a flaw--it simply "IS".
The sooner you realize that--and go from there--the better off you will be.
Life--is not pretty. Is it meant to be--well--who knows?
It is not the problems you can solve that you will be remembered by--
but the ones you have made less unpleasant.

Your ideas are not shared by everyone--and never will be.You should not attempot to be a dictator and claim to KNOW what is right and then zzzzDEMAND others comply to your ideals.
That is dictatorship.

Most people are against animal torture. Most people are just unaware that they're funding it.

You seem to think that because I'm young that means I don't have life experience. Age alone does not grant you some magical wisdom - experience is what gives you wisdom, but intelligence is something different. Both wisdom and intelligence however can not be defined by the amount of time you've spent on this planet.

Please stop talking down to me because of my age.

Werbung:
Actually Boycott CAFO's....
Consumers don't give a damn what you think. Your effort is viewed as just another liberal cause that uses a good idea to force the rest of us to live like you think people should be living.

Thank you for putting this succinctly, I am far too "wordy".:confused:

Most people are against animal torture. Most people are just unaware that they're funding it.

You seem to think that because I'm young that means I don't have life experience. Age alone does not grant you some magical wisdom - experience is what gives you wisdom, but intelligence is something different. (a half-truth)
Both wisdom and intelligence however can not defined by the amount of time you've spent on this planet. "Smart" money goes with time.

Please stop talking down to me because of my age.

Not talking down to you.
You brought the subject up--don't hide in the "I'm just a kid" shelter.

Do you oppose the Factory Farming of college students by Liberal Loser Professors at 99% of the nation's universities?
The same Losers that could not keep a job for one week out in the Real World?

Maybe we should be a little friendlier to our young animal lover here?

I love animals too, and don't want to see them tortured either. But we don't live on farms anymore and in most places you can't raise your own livestock, hunt or fish. Some places won't even let you have pets. I'm afraid there isn't anyway to get away from the factory without everyone becoming a vegan, and those people just don't look healthy to me.

Thanks. But I have to say...

Not healthy?

www.veganbodybuilding.com

A lot of omnivores look really unhealthy to me.

There are unhealthy vegans just as there are unhealthy omnivores. But with veganism you cut your risk of countless diseases and ailments caused by animal products. And a lot of people start a vegan diet because they are trying to cure themselves, so try not to jump to conclusions about their diet if they seem unhealthy.

Not healthy?

There are unhealthy vegans just as there are unhealthy omnivores. But with veganism you cut your risk of countless diseases and ailments caused by animal products. And a lot of people start a vegan diet because they are trying to cure themselves, so try not to jump to conclusions about their diet if they seem unhealthy.

I am wondering--why is not your purpose to get people to START becoming vegetarian/vegan, as opposed to--
Trying to get others to STOP what they are doing?
Which is more likely to produce success?
That is what I mean when I say experience matters.

People--are lead by example.
Think Mohandas Ghandi.

Not healthy?

I'm talking about some vegans I know. And yes, they don't look well. Your right about some carnivores being unhealthy. But like everything else, it's about moderation. You can drink a glass of wine with your dinner, but if you drink the whole bottle your going to get yourself into trouble.

I know a young highschool kid that was fat and no energy or stamina. He did the Palo diet and started working out. The guy looks and feels great. Maybe it has to do with genes. I don't know. Like the tribes in Alaska that look overweight, eat a lot of fish, few veggies and have almost no heart disease. Then you have slender African tribes that eat mostly root plants and have few cancers. Are we all really the same? Do children and teens need a different diet than their grandparents? My grandparents lived into their 90's with no real health problems. They ate a lot of meat and meat by products, and milk products. They did grow a kitchen garden, but depending on yield and weather and season, those weren't always available.

I am wondering--why is not your purpose to get people to START becoming vegetarian/vegan, as opposed to--
Trying to get others to STOP what they are doing?
Which is more likely to produce success?
That is what I mean when I say experience matters.

People--are lead by example.
Think Mohandas Ghandi.

I do encourage veganism. But for many people that's a hard concept for them to grasp. So I keep it simple and just give them the facts on why they should boycott factory farming, and the resources for them to decide if they want to buy from organizations that certify the animal products were humanely raised, like www.animalwelfareapproved.org or if they want to go vegan, then I offer them tips like these: Beginning Vegan Cheat Sheet

Awareness is where it all starts, and I use many different methods.

I'm talking about some vegans I know. And yes, they don't look well. Your right about some carnivores being unhealthy. But like everything else, it's about moderation. You can drink a glass of wine with your dinner, but if you drink the whole bottle your going to get yourself into trouble.

I know a young highschool kid that was fat and no energy or stamina. He did the Palo diet and started working out. The guy looks and feels great. Maybe it has to do with genes. I don't know. Like the tribes in Alaska that look overweight, eat a lot of fish, few veggies and have almost no heart disease. Then you have slender African tribes that eat mostly root plants and have few cancers. Are we all really the same? Do children and teens need a different diet than their grandparents? My grandparents lived into their 90's with no real health problems. They ate a lot of meat and meat by products, and milk products. They did grow a kitchen garden, but depending on yield and weather and season, those weren't always available.

Well nutrition is a very complicated thing. The animal products we eat now are much different from what our grandparents ate. But you do make a point. I could write more about the Paleo diet but I have a lot of other things to do right now so I may write on that later if I have time.

I do encourage veganism. But for many people that's a hard concept for them to grasp. So I keep it simple and just give them the facts on why they should boycott factory farming, and the resources for them to decide if they want to buy from organizations that certify the animal products were humanely raised, like www.animalwelfareapproved.org or if they want to go vegan, then I offer them tips like these: Beginning Vegan Cheat Sheet

Awareness is where it all starts, and I use many different methods.

And I applaud you for this.
You might suggest people to try the Chinese diet to start to understand the theory and practice.
I eat very little meat myself--for a lot of reasons.
I prefer a Boca-Burger.

And I feed stray cats that come around.
And give to the ASPCA, WWF and Humane Society and many others.
Remember--a bumper sticker will not feed anything.
Some cash--that others would spend on pot--MIGHT.

Werbung:
Well nutrition is a very complicated thing. The animal products we eat now are much different from what our grandparents ate. But you do make a point. I could write more about the Paleo diet but I have a lot of other things to do right now so I may write on that later if I have time.

Remember this--my friend--no one here wants to stack upo on you--despite when it might seem so.
I think we just want you to be open-minded to why things happen the way they do.
You cannot possibly hope to change anything without a total and complete understanding of your "adversary".
Why they think the way they do.
Lack of perserverance is the Hallmark of the Leftist movement--of all sorts.

Military science 101--"Know thy enemy".

Back