Larry Craig Wants To Jerk Your Gas Nozzle

Werbung:
Had he said that HE wanted to pull the nozzle, you would have grounds for humor. He was talking about the people we import oil from "jerking the nozzle away".

Now if he said we should take a "Wide Stance" on energy independence, that would be hilarious. :)

Has this gone right over your head or don't you see the Freudian connection with his statement and his past?

They see it... but they're so ashamed their boy is a gay sex airport stall troller that they would rather talk about anything else.

When I first saw this on TV I started laughing and I have to tell ya it was pretty darn hard to stop.

If there's anything that Republican Senator Larry Craig should avoid talking about it's the following:

JERKING ANYTHING!

PUBLIC RESTROOMS!

LEATHER CHAPS!

SHOW TUNES!

And speaking of show tunes. Go back again & watch old Larry's hand & arm movements as sways them around as he speaks. You can just tell he's thinking it's...

FABULOUS!!!!
:D

They see it... but they're so ashamed their boy is a gay sex airport stall troller that they would rather talk about anything else.

Gosh you're smart... I totally tried to re-direct the topic by saying:

Now if he said we should take a "Wide Stance" on energy independence, that would be hilarious.

Werbung:
Gosh you're smart... I totally tried to re-direct the topic by saying:

Now if he said we should take a "Wide Stance" on energy independence, that would be hilarious.

My friend I was addressing your first response to this thread which was an obvious attempt at misdirection. It was...

GenSeneca Re: Larry Craig Wants To Jerk Your Gas Nozzle

That is shameful,

A Republican that doesn't want us dependent on foreign oil... Whats the world coming to?

Back