Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock kills over 50 people

His dad was a psychopath on the FBI most wanted list.
Every mental health professional is complicit as has been shown time after time.

That was his dad. Got any evidence, aside from your usual fake news, that the son was as the father? Should we lock up his other children just to be "safe"?

This country has 5% of the worlds population, yet we have 30% of the worlds mass shootings, and mostly by White right wingers. But hey, you just keep whining about those Muslim killers.

Werbung:
I still think a specific outreach line would do some good and work for some people,it's certainly worth a try.So what now will anything change,it doesn't look like it.Perhaps new less lethal self defence weapons will become more popular,technology and new inventions may bring solutions.

I still think a specific outreach line would do some good and work for some people,it's certainly worth a try.So what now will anything change,it doesn't look like it.Perhaps new less lethal self defence weapons will become more popular,technology and new inventions may bring solutions.
Less lethal isn't what you want if you're interested in self defense.
Lots of hotlines available not sure another will help. Making the exi sting ones better known perhaps.

Lots of hotlines available not sure another will help. Making the exi sting ones better known perhaps.

911 is quite well known, and if one does not dial it then they don't want help.

As tol self defense, a good ol shotgun with a 19 inch barrel is far good enough is it is self defense you are thinking of. However, you are not thinking about that, and could care less. A rifle that is of the same quality as that of the military, or a pistol, is all you care about. One that can kill at 400 yards that cowards like you agree that your yellow stain will allow your panties to get wet when someone yells at you.

It is not about self defense, nor is it about hunting. It is strictly about the ability to kill someone else with minimal contact, or while hiding on the 32nd. floor of some hotel.

As tol self defense, a good ol shotgun with a 19 inch barrel is far good enough is it is self defense you are thinking of. However, you are not thinking about that, and could care less. A rifle that is of the same quality as that of the military, or a pistol, is all you care about. One that can kill at 400 yards that cowards like you agree that your yellow stain will allow your panties to get wet when someone yells at you.

It is not about self defense, nor is it about hunting. It is strictly about the ability to kill someone else with minimal contact, or while hiding on the 32nd. floor of some hotel.

Correct, as usual! As I refuse to answer to this hateful fool, I am glad you do!

Yes could be a good idea.The thing is in an ever changing world we don't know what new technology and inventions will come along.I mean look at driverless cars who saw that coming 20 years ago?

Yes could be a good idea.The thing is in an ever changing world we don't know what new technology and inventions will come along.I mean look at driverless cars who saw that coming 20 years ago?
My wife did 50 years ago. Virginia Tech prototyped it 30 some years ago.

Ok
My wife did 50 years ago. Virginia Tech prototyped it 30 some years ago.
Ok that's great.The thing is most people didn't so with weapons we just don't know what people may have in the future,by the way I really hope driverless cars are a big success,because a lot of people out there can't be trusted with cars or guns.

Ok
Ok that's great.The thing is most people didn't so with weapons we just don't know what people may have in the future,by the way I really hope driverless cars are a big success,because a lot of people out there can't be trusted with cars or guns.
The problem with driverless cars is there will always have to be a human override. That is the biggest problem they have now.
Ask yourself this: when has the development of weapons ever taken a step back ?
Caveman had a big rock, David upgraded to a small rock with high velocity to tell Goliath. Pope Gregory ( I believe) said surely a crossbow was so terrible nothing could surpass it. And so on.

The problem with driverless cars is there will always have to be a human override. That is the biggest problem they have now.
Ask yourself this: when has the development of weapons ever taken a step back ?
Caveman had a big rock, David upgraded to a small rock with high velocity to tell Goliath. Pope Gregory ( I believe) said surely a crossbow was so terrible nothing could surpass it. And so on.
The way technology is going were going to have trouble keeping up with machines.The sort of developments I'm talking about are weapons that will stop a person without killing them.Just to stay on topic it looks like the same old pattern is happening,really heartbreaking but sadly we'll just be waiting for the next atrocity.

The way technology is going were going to have trouble keeping up with machines.The sort of developments I'm talking about are weapons that will stop a person without killing them.Just to stay on topic it looks like the same old pattern is happening,really heartbreaking but sadly we'll just be waiting for the next atrocity.
Tasers do that but can still kill the unhealthy.
Sonic beams pretty well shut you down as well. But you have to want them alive which is more crime prevention than self defense.
No law will eliminate this. Chicago is slammed with laws but has more gun crime than anywhere else.
But it starts with an amendment. Nothing happens without that.

Miss the point entirely as usual. 12 feet away or 1200, its still a body assuming room temperaure thats the goal.

Werbung:
Miss the point entirely as usual. 12 feet away or 1200, its still a body assuming room temperaure thats the goal.

Sorry idiot, you said "self defense". Killing someone 1200 feet away is not self defense. In time of war one could call it a military action. In private life it is called murder.

Back